It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all! Long time visitor. First time poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey guys my names MW
Been coming to this websites for about 4 years now and today I've decided to start posting.

Ive been awake to things for roughly 7 years now (credit to ATS team and members for a Main stake) . During 4 of those years i made time available for myself to plunge the inner depths of information, in an effort to further fully understand EVERYTHING that goes along with my previous ignorant indoctrination into this global physical and propagated psychological war. Ive learned that Everyone is being manipulated into believing a false reality and that the TRUTH is FAR more stranger, horrifying, beautiful and trans-formative than anything i ever could have possibly imagined.

My life is centered around metaphysics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, spirituality, quantum physics, politics, exo-politicals, researching, the occult and conspiracies. Id love to give my support in anyway i can here ('
')

My gratitude and thanks to the efforts of the people on this site! ('
')
edit on America/Chicago43201531Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:17:43 -0600000000America/Chicago by esotrue because: (no reason given)

edit on America/Chicago10201531Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:20:10 -0600000000America/Chicago by esotrue because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: esotrue

On the behalf of all myself I'd like to welcome you to the ATS gene pool.

Sticks fingers back in ears...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Welcome! It's nice to see a post with the word "gratitude" in it.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Welcome to the posting side of ATS! Hope you enjoy it!!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. It appears you have come to the right place.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

My life is centered around metaphysics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, spirituality, quantum physics, politics, exo-politicals, researching, the occult and conspiracies. Id love to give my support in anyway i can here

With those "centers" you should do well here. Glad to have you aboard.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Welcome esotrue

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

top topics

join