It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

My neighbor is a psycho and I need help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
Sometimes, not every time or every situation, but sometimes a violent response it the best and easiest way to get results. This person seems to know exactly what they're doing and a quiet talk, with no one else around, advising him that if these things continue, they will not be tolerated and a trip to hospital is in his near future, can work wonders. Been there, done that, it works. But only if you back it up with actions, when the BS doesn't stop. Then just make damn sure there are no witnesses. At least none that will side with him.
Don't Move. Even if you can, that is your home. Don't let anyone drive you away.
edit on 8-1-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
A mask and a purpose. That is all you need.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
Thanks for the input everyone-I appreciate the sentiments

I'd like to think that I'm a peaceful person, but when $h!t like this happens my blood boils. The savage in me wants to go Lou Ferrigno on this guy but the man in me knows that won't achieve nothing.

edit on 8-1-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Do you have laws in your country where people can be forcibly comitted to a mental hospital?
We do in the UK,and it would only take a simple phone call to the cops if someone was behaving crazy..

Be peaceful about it,but maybe get some hidden cameras recording the street with your neighbors to get evidence.
If this person is properly unhinged as you suggest-you are doing him a favor to get him locked up for treatment.
Its an act of community tough love..

Plus you and the neighbors won't be worried about his next episode.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Do you have laws in your country where people can be forcibly comitted to a mental hospital?

If that was the case wouldn't the offender have been committed already?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
I hope I didn't sound offensive,
Sometimes people just slip through the net.
But if you are really worried that this guy is a danger and you can't get help from the authorities,
just stay alert.
Form a plan with your neighbors in case anything starts.

Never underestimate crazyness.
Stay safe.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
Why not set up a few cameras??
catch him red handed with his face shown clearly and either confront him or bring it to the police.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM

Talk to him one to one if you can if not write him a letter and tell him how pissed everyone is by his actions , But firmly point out that a group of young thugs will be hired to make his life hell if he steps out of line again .

Point out that windows break really easy and houses burn down all the time , F--k with his mind and tell him people ARE going to get him if he messes up again ,especially all those Vietnam vets

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
Well done all....wanting to beat up a ill person.

OP get evidence..use your phone to record any conversations and cameras to show his actions to the local police or mental health assessment team? I dunno what you have in the states but If you get evidence you can get him treated.
Can you get a restraining order on him? If so do it and If he doesn't comply he will get arrested and hopefully assessed.
Also get in contact with his shrink personally and tell him the situation.
Good luck dude..
edit on 8-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
a reply to: myartisstrong

Shock him till he cries. Lol While I can be sympathetic to mentally ill people,I also know that living by one can be a total nightmare. I grew up next to a schizo lady that attacked our house and the neighbors. What a sweet heart! It can be totally stressful having to live by them and if they are causing that many issues then something needs to be done about them. Its not like you can sell your house and move. They tend to come out when new people show up and show their butts. If I was looking to buy into a neighborhood and the local looney came out,yeah I'd be looking elsewhere too. (by the way,I do have family members with mental issues).

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:39 PM

I would take the 90 days and beat his ass. I'm not living like that. He does it because people don't check him. Checkmate - Now go about your business with a little more respect for the people who live here. Yeah, I'll get flamed. Don't care.
edit on 8-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
The problem I have with letting him hang his own self is that someone might get hurt or killed. The police do need to step up their game. If he is indeed not all there, get him some help before he hurts someone or gets hurt. I'm not qualified and I have a little animal in me also. He won't like my tough love.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:11 PM
You know, it may sound cliche' but I would tell you that the easiest way to live is a simple matter: whenever you face an issue that you feel has no immediate answer, ask yourself the question, "what would JESUS do?" Even if you are an atheist, you know the story. Give it a try. No decisions have to be made, just do what is right. I'm going to pray for the guy right now....Thank you for letting us know that he needs help. Much Love.a reply to: Thecakeisalie

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Would not have thought about that angle..

That's because you never read Doctor Mukti. Will Self has imagination like other people have hair. If you want your mind stretched a bit, read Great Apes, in which a famous modern artist wakes up one morning to find his girlfriend has turned into a chimpanzee — then goes downstairs and out the front door to find that everyone else has, too.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:39 PM
a reply to: boymonkey74

It's just a theory.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:17 AM
a reply to: skunkape23

whoa whoa whoa watch what advice you give what if this person really is crazy a barrel of a shotgun wont work mabey try praying for the person first.
Dont get me wrong im a 16 gauge owner and you got the right to protect yourself and property .
But forcing someone to do something in the court system this isnt going to work try talking to him first .
Try praying for him .
Then and only then do you listen to skunkape sorry skunkape nice to meet ya im new here.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:39 PM
a reply to: sweets777

Hmmm,sorry for my opinion,but praying for a cure to guano loco disease is never gonna work.
You may as well do a magic pixie dance to cure this sick person.
The best thing that can be done is this person to be made to get medical treatment.

If praying cured mental diseases,there wouldn't be mental diseases.
Sorry in advance if I caused offence,I seem to be doing that without trying all the time these days...
Oh the wonders of being old fashioned.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:06 AM
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

yea but last person told him to pull a gun out on him and thats bad idea ...if dude really is crazy he might just call your bluff and if you pull a gun on someone you better be damn ready to use it

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:14 PM

You don't by chance share a common wall with this creature? ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1   >>