It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My neighbor is a psycho and I need help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is there a beyond P!$$ED forum? I hope there is because I have a psycho neighbor that the authorities have failed to keep in check.

The degenerate in question slashed the tires of an elderly womans car and spray painted a threat at the doorstep of a Vietnam Vet. What a wonderful person.

And the person in question keeps getting away with it-He keeps using his mental instability as a crutch and he gets away with it every time. He got caught DUI and so he plays the schizophrenia card to reduce his sentence, and whenever he is charged with another demeanor he runs to to the shrink in the hope that said shrink will tell the magistrate that he is 'not well'.

He is antisocial, destructive and not a pleasant person to be around-and I want to beat the snot out of him for what he has done-But if I did i'd have the book thrown at me despite the fact that both of us shared the same psychologist-I won't mention his name but tomorrow I will be lodging a complaint against him- a few years ago he told me there was nothing more that he could do for me-yet he continues to support someone that threatens war veterans and elderly neighbors.

What do I do? The cops won't listen, the shrink enables him, and if I snot him I'll get in trouble. I'm at a loss here-any ideas?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I had a similar problem once.
I'll spare the details. You can use your imagination.
I'll just say I put the fear of God in him without leaving a mark.
Looking down the barrel of shotgun will scare the crazy out most people.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

People like that will end up tying the noose in the rope themselves and ultimately end up getting hung with it.

All of their own making.

It's only a matter of time before he steps over that line and the courts finally nail him to the wall.

Time is on your side.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'd like to hear his side of the story...I'm funny like that.

Sorry I can't be of any help.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Stick together as neighbours and as support for each other. There is power as a group unified in one idea when it comes to fighting bullies. Record everything, each of you. If it ends up in court the details will be what makes taking this guy out legally. Have a community meeting so that you know you have each other's backs.

That poor elderly woman must be terrified and the veteran, what an ignorant thing to do to him.

I'm sorry that that's all I have but it might be of some use somewhere down the line. And just keep calling the police every time he does something which will then be documented by them.

I wish you all the best and will keep you all in my prayers.

link   

Sneak into his house and draw a happy face on his bathroom mirror with your finger and let him discover it after a hot shower... For starters. Then continue the mental mind game until he snaps. The subsequent madness will take care of the rest.

link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I had a similar problem once.
I'll spare the details. You can use your imagination.
I'll just say I put the fear of God in him without leaving a mark.
Looking down the barrel of shotgun will scare the crazy out most people.

Ever thought of becoming a psychiatrist?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dark night..no witnesses .. # happens..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"I want to beat the snot out of him"

usually, that's what cures the problem.

what you allow will continue

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Under no circumstances try to bluff or get into a progressive escalation. You must remember this first and foremost. You probably have more to lose.

Patience, knowledge and skill will be needed to create the context where this individual will be totally neutralized in a single move.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Try to see about the court starting commitment proceedings on him. I'll bet he becomes pretty 'normal' real fast. Keep calling the cops and don't give him a minutes rest. Stress him out till he snaps.Then let the cops take him away.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You are probably not going to like me for being a bit critical here but if I may ask..

what country are you from where you can slash tires, destroy peoples property and not have to answer to some form of law? Was it proven that he did these things?

And if he was acquitted based on a mental illness how come he can still drive a car and get caught DUI and still contue without prosecution? I'm doubting some of the "facts" you are basing your hatred towards him on but hey..I'm not familiar with the ways of every country on this planet so maybe you just life in a weird place..( weird to me at least).

Sorry to be a drag...

All the best with your neighbors and I hope thing will be resolved without violence.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

both of us shared the same psychologist

I bet that's the explanation right there. He's being messing with both your minds and setting you up against each other. Of course, his real target is another shrink he's jealous of.

a few years ago he told me there was nothing more that he could do for me-yet he continues to support someone that threatens war veterans and elderly neighbors.

See? See?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I agree with the shotgun guy. If that's not your thing, get a tazer and teach him a lesson. Without getting caught of course. It's such horse s__t that you can't stand up to a horrible abusive person and put them in them their place without getting in legal trouble and paying a ton of money to the court who could have stopped it to begin with. Oh the pussification of this nation

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

That is way out of the box!!

Would not have thought about that angle..

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I also have an alleged paranoid Phyco neighbour.

I say alleged as I am an ex health care worker and he Is very selective in whom he targets an torments
Although he Is mid 20s 6ft 4INS An at least 20 stone plus he chooses to torment only the elderly or infirm.
Or as he calls old people crusties?

Im in the UK so a firearm is not an option .

All I can suggest is high visible security cameras either real or fake or perhaps a pitbull type dog
They look fierce but if you raise one properly they are gentle an loyal and would defend you no matter what.

Sorry I know what a nightmare antisocial neighbours can be.

I could resolve the problem with one phone call to one off my children.
But I refuse to get them involved as I say as an former health care worker I still emphisise with this young persons troubled mind..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Sneak into his house and draw a happy face on his bathroom mirror with your finger and let him discover it after a hot shower... For starters. Then continue the mental mind game until he snaps. The subsequent madness will take care of the rest.

Remind me not to get on your bad side

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Play depressing music all day til he hangs himself...then quickly turn it off and put on something like that "celebrate good times"

or move

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

It's only a matter of time before he steps over that line and the courts finally nail him to the wall.

I thought the same thing-it never happened.

I'd like to believe that this tool will be his own undoing but that has yet to happen because he cries insanity the moment he gets charged-and the 'woe is me' mentality has helped him escape conviction time after time.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I had a psycho neighbor once.

Others are correct, each and every time he bullies someone, call the police.
Even if the police/courts ignore it, after a while they can no longer ignore it.
After a long court record, the court can no longer ignore it.
Whenever he bodily threatens someone, report it as an assault and report him as a danger to others.

Otherwise, instruct all your neighbors to totally ignore him personally.
When he is outside, all of you go in.
When he walks out the door, you all walk in yours.
When he speaks to you or your neighbors, do not look him in the eye, do not speak to him, ever.

He is looking for attention with this behavior.
You and your neighbors MUST refuse to give him any attention whatsoever.

Just relentlessly report him to the authorities, using terms like dangerous, and assault (verbal assault, you are worried he will assault you personally, assaulted your property)

Totally ignoring him won't solve any problems
it will make you all feel better if you take a collective response
of refusing to speak to or about him to each other.

Don't give him the attention he is obviously craving from you or your neighbors

Only send the police and use the courts to give him attention
They will tire and he will eventually attack the police or courts
and poof he'll be gone.

Or if you can - move

edit on 11Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:53:14 -0600am10801amk084 by grandmakdw because: grammar addition

top topics

<<   2 >>

join