It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A twist in the MH370 tale...If the plane wasn't important, who was?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
While looking through some vids on youtube about MH370 I came across this one, from here in Spain .
It's a morning tv programme called "els matins" on TV3.

The guests are talking about the fate of MH370 and the lack of information and general apathey towards the situation, then they have this guy, DANIEL ESTULIN.

This guy is ex FSB counterintelligence operative, at first I just thought he was another ex spy wanting to sell his book or give himself propaganda, and I'm still unsure wether what he says in his telephone interview is credible..BUT..that said, what he say's may have a ring of truth about it as it could be one of the very few logical explanations about the flights disappearance.

The interview is in Spanish, however, underneath I've written a verbatim transcript of what he say's during his interview.

TRANSCRIPT:
presenter: Good morning Daniel.

Daniel: Good, morning.

Presenter: How's it going? We'd like to know your opinion in relation to the accident of Malaysia Airlines, the Malasian authorities have affirmed that that its in the south of the Indian Ocean, other governments don't give that information any credibilty. What we'd like to know is what you think about this incident.

Daniel: Well, I think we should only listen to what's provable, the rest is just supposition, in the judicial system as in the world of investigation suppositions don't have much credibilty and they're inadmissable in a court of law.
Let's start at the end, Malasian Airlines authorities have said that the flight MH370 crashed in the south Indian Ocean, one of the remotest parts of the world, which makes it amost impossible to know where to search.
What a coinincidence, they said that its probably unlikely that they'll ever find the black boxes so we'll never know exactly whathappened that day onboard.

Just so you know, in the world of espionage, coincidences never ever happen, theres only operations well done and operations badly done, full stop.

Let's change from suppositions to what can be proved, and thats what nobody in the world is talking about, they're just completely ignoring them, and they're very very important.

To know exactly what happened to the plane, it's of the upmost importance to know who were the passengers onboard, and looking at the passenger list theres three names that draw my attention, if not four names, and the are LEI SHENG, JIE ZIANG and JING LIU from Chingwha city (my spelling) in Beijing. Surely those names don't mean anyting to anyone in except to a few people in the world who know what I'm talking about.

These name's, alive or dead, are going to change the world.

Do you know what these people did for a living?

Presenter: No, no I don't.

Daniel: These guy's have just patented a liquid metal transformer. The patent number is ARIVX..1402.1727, the patent date is the 30th of January 2014, I repeat, this patent is going to change the world.
It's to do with liquid machines in the manufacture of liquid robots, electric fields can transform liqud metals from one form to another.
Do you remember the film terminator 2, justice day, with Arnold Schwartenegger play the good old robot and then theres the robot called T1000 thats a robot assassin with an endoskeleton made of liquid metal that can take any form it wants (do you remember?, he ask's), well, it's liquid nature makes it immune to any damage from a bullet and immune from generally any form of mechanical damage.

We are only about 10 years from the fusion of man and machine being a reality. These 4 chinese guys suggested that this type of liquid tranformer, within the next ten years, could perform molecular self assembly in soft robots, incluiding it could be implanted in the human body, with the mixture of galio, indium and selenio are basically benign to the human body. What I mean to say is, that we're, as human beings, living on the threshold of the greatest generational change in the history of mankind. This generation of our son's and of children aged between 15 and 20 years old, will be the last generation of 100% humans on the face of the earth. Starting with our grandson's we'll be "transhumanos", "posthumanos" (after humans), "machine humans" and cyborgs, beings that are not 100% human due to the advances in synthetic biology, and these are the things that this patent of semiconductors, that was approved by the US patenting office 4 days AFTER the disappearence of this flight. The most interesting thing about all this story, people are talking about if the plane crashed, if they're dead, if they're alive, if the plane climbed to 41,000 feet and depressurised the cabin, these are all suppositions, what we know is, and we have to go back to what's been proved, one of the business partners in this "project" if you will, is Baron Jacob Rothschild, of the billionaire Jewish German family. With the disappearance of these four Chinese guy's, the four of the five owners of the patent, Jacob Rothschild turns into the only surviving owner of this important patent.

This ISN'T to say that this guy's responsable for the murder of all thes people, again, suppositions aside, conspiracy theories aside, the reality is that who is involved in this, so that this project of human and machine works, they need the the intelligence and the geniuses who are able to to pull this project through, what I mean is, those Chinese on the plane, I don't know where they are, but whats certain, if they're dead, this project can't go ahead, they need these geniuses to put this project in gear. So, if this is the case, looking into the future, if they are dead, then the project is dead aswell, and I doubt very much that "something" that's going to change humanity as we know it, would allow the death of these four chinese guys, and if they're not dead, where are they?
I havn't got an idea. But to say that they crashed in the remotest corner of the south Indian Ocean is a supposition without basis.

Presenter : Daniel, do you know if the Chinese government is investigating the theory you're putting forward here today?

Daniel : Yes of course they're investigating. The Chinese government understand theres quite a few games at play here. Theres information that goes out to the donkey's of this world, thats 99% of the population, people that aren't worth anything and that don't understand whats going on, thats really not bothered by this and that after 3 weeks of listening 50 or 100 theories of conspiration will get bored of listening about the Malaysian flight. Then theres other games, that go far above beyond governments, and its these games that we keep on playing, and its these games between powers, secret societies maybe the governments of America, Russia and China, these people understand the game, and understand that this information doesn't and can't get out to the MSM and the mainstream masses, and they are letting this information get out, even though I have access, I found this information in the New York Times, El mundo, CNN, THEY have access to this information but they arn't bothered about it because they form part of the world elite, and theres the key part of this whole story.

edit on AM4Thu20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
CONTD.

The guy goes on to state that they won't ever find the plane nor wreckage because these 4 Chinese guy's, nor Ray Kurzweil of google, who hold the key to the "Human Machine", or "transhuman" of the future simply cannot be allowed to die.

I've no idea what to think, so..opinions please.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As far as the patent and dude referring to "Indio"?

Indium has a low melting temp and could be involved some way in the description in the patent of swirling metallic spheres in water. Hmm, interesting…

Below its critical temperature of 3.41 K, indium becomes a superconductor.

Indium

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This information isn't new. Well, not completely. I read that the scientists were working on something else entirely, so the liquid metal is a new one on me. The fact that a Roschild became sole owner of a patent has been thrown into the mix before.

Oh, and just who the hell does he think he is calling 99% of the worlds population 'donkey's. If you're reading this fella lets meet and i'll show you just how hard this mule can kick ! Effing Asswipe

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Sorry to do this after the effort you put into transcribing the video, but the patent theory has been debunked months ago..

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Indium it will be, thank you. The guys a Lithuanin Russian speaking Spanish, it hard to understand sometimes.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I took a look at the link you provided for the patent and whilst the three guys names are evidentially present on the patent, the name Rothschild does not. Why is this if the guy is claiming that Rothschild was the fourth member of the patent?

It certainly is an interesting theory though and one that people should take note of. I don't believe MH370 crashed in the South Indian Ocean, I think it was either shot down and subsequently covered up or it landed on Diego Garcia.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is still a hot conspiracy but there is quite a bit of noise out there. The following is the latest on my white board.

I recently heard a thread postulating that the USG shot it down because it was a threat to DG installation. I believe that is intentional noise to mask the Maldives sighting. IMO, the Maldives sighting might be the key to the whole thing because the plane almost certainly took fuel or made it to DG on fumes. Once something is patented you probably don't need the inventors alive anymore. You've basically published the blueprints and there are lots of smart people out there to just continue the work. Cat's out of the bag. I suppose these guy's computers on that plane were pretty valuable but the USG can take any information it wants anyway.

1. Hypothesis: Downing/appropriating the plane for commercial gain. Opportunity, tangible motive, clear evidence that the USG/UKG is covering and generating noise. It seems more plausible that a patent would be valuable if we are talking about profit machines as the bad actors. How might the sovereigns be benefiting from the commercial IP protection? Sovereigns don't honor patents. That is a void.
2. Hypothesis: Downing/appropriating the plane for strategic military or intelligence objectives. Opportunity, tangible motive, clear evidence that the USG executive branch and UK is covering and generating noise. Sovereigns don't honor commercial patents so this isn't the root cause or there is some other reason. Voids to be filled. Remember the Aus and US military were crawling all over the Indian ocean. Could that have been a cover for some new spying hardware being installed? Hmmm. Pretty cynical to think they would kill so many innocents for this objective. I know it's a possibility though.
3. Hypothesis: Downing the plane as part of a pilot suicide. Opportunity, Some motive but virtually no positive evidence and some negative evidence.
4. Hypothesis: Downing the plane as part of a pilot political protest. Opportunity, Some motive but virtually no evidence and some negative evidence.

on to filling voids

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Also, if you click on the names on the paper, namely Lei Sheng, Jie Zhang, Jing Liu, it links to other papers they have co-written.

All three have submitted papers In the last couple of months..

Not bad for a group of dead guys.

edit on 8/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Sorry to do this after the effort you put into transcribing the video, but the patent theory has been debunked months ago..

www.snopes.com...

Having read the US patent..I don't see any names that resemble the four on the plane..

Cornell University Library

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So a US patent was evidently given by four individuals and they are supposedly dead. Why does that make Rothschild the sole owner of the patent? Given that it is a US patent, wouldn't the rights to that patent transfer to the heirs of the missing scientists?

A US patent would spell out the enough of the details of the patent that others could make some sense of the process. And surely the Chinese patent holders would have had strong contacts in China that would know everything there was to know about the process. (We must wonder how Chinese leader felt about this patent and how they reacted to a US patent being granted. Frankly, if this was such a stupendous development, how were they allowed to leave China and ], evidently, were returning. Surely, Chinese scientists and governmental officials would love to have the guys return to the homeland? In that light, what would Rothschild gain by destroying the plane? If the patent was that terrific, China would have no problem in ignoring a US patent and regardless of Rothschild interests in it would operate as they typically do toward US patents and secrets.

The caller's seemingly in depth knowledge of the process of this remarkable patent seems a bit too detailed for my liking of it, too BSish in manner and substance.

Given the other whole story of the plane's captain being suspected of being the cause of the loss of the plane, this new story maybe an attempt to deflect attention away from what we actually know into a realm of convoluted nothingness.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not saying right or wrong but these are different patents, different names on the patents.

The snopes article refers to a full patent application and the article in this thread is an abstract. There is a void I need to do more work on there.

The snopes article refers to a piece of FB manure that was being spread shortly after the incident and could be intentional noise. The noise injection has to be near the truth so it masks the signal.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No.

But 4 chinese men holding a percentage on a new electrical gizmo sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it?

And check my second post, they're regularly writing still..

I don't know how much simpler this can get.

The information in the video is bunk.

edit on 8/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: Chadwickus

www.snopes.com...

Having read the US patent..I don't see any names that resemble the four on the plane..

Cornell University Library

click on the three names in the Cornell liquid metal abstract. These guys listed were (are) giants in material science research. They should be easy to find if they are still around. They publish new material regularly.
edit on 8-1-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
To make it clear(er) for everyone..THIS IS NOT MY THEORY, I'm simply the one who translated the video.

If Rothschild is involved or not, for me is not the issue. I'm not a fan of the "one world government" theories.

However, if these people were involved in something as important as this would be for the future and the plane did go down for another reason, this would be a serious set back for the world of transhuman-cyborg thingies..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

To make it clear(er) for everyone..THIS IS NOT MY THEORY, I'm simply the one who translated the video.

If Rothschild is involved or not, for me is not the issue. I'm not a fan of the "one world government" theories.

However, if these people were involved in something as important as this would be for the future and the plane did go down for another reason, this would be a serious set back for the world of transhuman-cyborg thingies..

don't be insulted or discouraged. Don't be afraid of being wrong. This is how crowd sourced skepticism operates.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Yep I see that, but it's the same basic premise, someone's just moved the goalpost so it appears original.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Have a listen to the video and please tell me the names you hear..he says the names at 1.25 into the video..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

don't be insulted or discouraged. Don't be afraid of being wrong. This is how crowd sourced skepticism operates.

I am far from it...I'm not wrong...the Russian is..or maybe not..who knows..he went on national tv to tell it !!

Well, if its been debunked..its debunked..case closed..However the names he says on the video and those of the patent don't coincide, at least to my ears...please listen someone else..Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm not the most educated in metallurgy, but had to take an entire course for my apprenticeship. How would metal in its unstable from, aka liquid from, function like a robot? Electricity would run wild through it, robots need transistors and diodes etc to control electric currents.

Story sounds fun and exciting, but it's all over the place. I doubt this patent had anything to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join