It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLANNED BOMBING IN BRUSSEL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My dream was scattered and oddly shifted.

However, I was in a parking lot of some sort of building, when I asked a passer by where I was he replied "Brussel" and when I asked what country the man looked at me oddly and said "Germany"

A lot of military vehicles and men pulled into the parking lot and were pointing guns towards me, but when I moved they did not move their guns into my direction. It was almost as if they were frozen (I heard of time standing still but this was a first time for me in a dream).

When I wanted to turn to see what was behind me that the soldiers were so fixated upon there was a black fog abstracting the view. (It was thick and was only covering a certain area almost like a barrier).

All of a sudden the time unfroze and a rupturing roaring sound came out of the black fog, I was pushed off my feet and flew off into a parked Jeep (Not sure of what model).

Coming around my ears were ringing and I saw bits and pieces on fire around me scattered all over the parking lot.

Some of the soldiers were screaming into their radios, others were running into the black fogged area of the dream. When the ringing stopped I heard car alarms all over the car park going off and all the windows were blown out.

I began to realize that it was an explosion in some sort of building that I was not allowed to see.

I then woke up with a headache and slight ringing in my ears.

I do not want to make a prediction here but I think this was important to share just in case.

My adventures seem to be leading me further and further into the unknown.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
My dream was scattered and oddly shifted.

However, I was in a parking lot of some sort of building, when I asked a passer by where I was he replied "Brussel" and when I asked what country the man looked at me oddly and said "Germany"

Good job Brussels is the capital of Belgium then and not Germany, I assume he was being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting...will keep an eye on this thread. I have thought lately that there may be an anti-Semitic attack by an Islamic terrorist group soon in this area. Seems they are a magnet for extremists there and I could see this being the latest site for a large scale attack.

Guess it could be the US Embassy as well...there was a bomb scare there a while back and it is in Brussels.
edit on 1/8/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Interesting...here is a post from part of another developing story about another person trying to force their way into another publication building...what I found rather coincidental with your vision was that the man was from Belgium....

A man armed with a screwdriver trying to enter the premises of Current Values
This morning between 11am and noon, a gunman with a screwdriver tried to enter through a service door in the premises of Current Values. Two policemen guarding the main entrance of the building located in the Exchange District in Paris. Man caught trying to force the door, took flight, quickly caught by police. By searching, they found several screwdrivers on him. He also removed the battery of his mobile phone, a technique used to not being caught by the police in case of leakage. The individual, who come from Belgium is currently in custody at the police station of the 2nd district.

Three trucks of riot police and anti-riot barricade are in place to protect the editors of the publication.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting dream as you no we have the ablity to see the future in our dreams,. the dreams my not always be 100% accurate but they can give a good representation of future events.

Alot of times you wont remember the dream till future events start to unfold then you will get a rush of memory's of the dream you had and it may be a dream you had years before. People call this dejvu.

I know, I personally have dreams that come true and it always freaks me out a little bit when they start to play out.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hopefully this is as accurate as the location of Brussels in his dream..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The "gunman" was armed with a screwdriver? Did I really just read that?

WTF over?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The "gunman" was armed with a screwdriver? Did I really just read that?

WTF over?

That is a translation apparently...the original is not in English...the story seems to suggest it was a gunman that was trying to break into the building with a screwdriver.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pez1975
Interesting dream as you no we have the ablity to see the future in our dreams,. the dreams my not always be 100% accurate but they can give a good representation of future events.

Alot of times you wont remember the dream till future events start to unfold then you will get a rush of memory's of the dream you had and it may be a dream you had years before. People call this dejvu.

I know, I personally have dreams that come true and it always freaks me out a little bit when they start to play out.

I must admit I have never had this experience or know anybody who has had a prophetic dream.

You should start making money out of your dreams, such as placing wagers on certain events occurring in a determined timeline.

Can you provide examples of what dreams have come true. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No worries. Brussels is in Belgium not Germany.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Interesting...will keep an eye on this thread. I have thought lately that there may be an anti-Semitic attack by an Islamic terrorist group soon in this area. Seems they are a magnet for extremists there and I could see this being the latest site for a large scale attack.

Guess it could be the US Embassy as well...there was a bomb scare there a while back and it is in Brussels.

It seems there are quiet a lot of different targets capable to be hit there and I have to say that it would rather be an odd timing.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I hope the non-existent citizens of the non-existent German city of 'Brussel' heed your warning!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Holy crap guys the Airport Bombing and the car park in front of it and the fog being black because the building was black

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Had anymore dreams or predictions?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You nailed the predication.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
what the

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Had anymore dreams or predictions?

I had a dream last night, which in itself is extremely unusual because of the medications I take, I never dream or at least remember it.

Well, last night I dreamed that I saw my wife trying to work on the car all by herself, so I was thinking wtf is she doing, as I approaches the passenger side of the car I realized there was massive damage. It looked like the car was t-boned and then someone beat it out from the inside and spray-painted it, both passenger side tires where gone and the broken bare rims reminded me of train wheels. The weird think is this didn't feel like a dream it was extremely vivid I even had heavy emotions in the dream.

I know it wasn't about an explosion or airport, but the thing is it was about destruction and I had an extremely bad feeling about it.

I awoke from the dream at 3:58am EST. I'm not sure what time it was in Germany at that moment. But the dream scared me so bad I couldn't go back to sleep, so I went outside for a smoke and started reading ATS on my phone and saw the first recent thread about the bombings, and this one was the second. I've been awake ever since the dream and I start work in about 15 minutes.

This is not the first time this has happened and sure it wont be the last, sometimes I have weird dejvu feelings and remember a dream I had in the past, sometimes years prior but it was that same event I was going through. I have never had a dream as vivid and as close to the outcome as the OP but when I do dream I feel I'm getting closer. I also saw 9-11 in the clock everyday for 5 years until the attacks on 9-11 happened, then stopped seeing it.

Anyways I thought I would share even I if it means nothing. On a personal note i really hope Germany gets the revenge it deserves for these cowardly acts. RIP to all the victim

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wow honey, I'm afraid that you nailed this one. I hate to ask....any dreams lately?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Nailed? I mean the second sentence of the op is already wrong(Brüssel/Germany) and after the paris attacks it was stated several times that Brüssel is deemed a target for future attacks.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Martin75

Nailed? I mean the second sentence of the op is already wrong(Brüssel/Germany) and after the paris attacks it was stated several times that Brüssel is deemed a target for future attacks.

Well yes my friend but I made this before Paris attacks way before and if this happened all I can say is, Europe and America should really be worried about Natural Disasters and more future bombings.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join