It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Dean and John Kerry...2 peas in a pod that won't call a Spade a Spade...Islamic Terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neo96

Who's going to put an end to the KKK or Christians fire bombing abortion clinics? What about Christians indirectly destroying many people's lives by voting, supporting, and lobbying for morality laws that put people in jail as well as demonize them for things that Christians think are immoral?

Awesome comment!

Not all muslims are bad, but apparently all christians are KKK members, and go around fire bombing abortion clinics.

Hey news flash, Muslims don't look too highly on abortion, and they are bigger racists than the infamous KKK.

How about looking up the 'good' prophet mohammads term of endearment for AA's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
All I've learned from you guys arguing is that all religion sucks.
Some just suck more than others.

Agreed.

Religion in general has killed more people than time cancer aids small pocks etc... combined.

You know that saying that gun lovers use: "guns don't kill people, people kill people"? Religions don't kill people. People kill people. Those same religions also have followers that are loving, caring, generous, gentle people. Religion is just the weapon that bad people use to do their evil deeds. If there were no religions, people would still be doing evil deeds.

Yes but they would find it much harder to rationalize, and find other like minded douche bags to do so enmass.

Currently muslims, in the past the crusades ( if you kill a muslim you automatically go to heaven)....etc..

Natziism was used as a religion, and communism, tomorrow it will be some other douche bag social construct.

Meh...what does one do?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I wish some of you so ardently defended Christianity on the forum,

sheeese

^^^THIS^^^ Libs are all for tolerance for religions as long as it's not Christianity.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So we are in agreement that these "Christian terrorists" ARE committing murder and mutilation then. Cool.

If semantics are your only way to wiggle out of it then sure.

If someone attacks my house violently, I would fight back.....but meh...their Muslim so let's give them a pass right? They already have too much negative press and probably just need some hugs.

Don't be condescending. By your logic the Palestinians are justified in their rocket attacks on Israel.

That is a bit different.....you are talking about centuries of occupation/conflict.

I am talking about your article which references months....the Christian group you are referencing from your article had only months before been violently overthrown and killed off...they were simply taking back what was taken by Muslims a few months prior.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

How did you get that tripe from what I said? I never insinuated that all Christians are like that. I'm making a comparison that there are definitely examples of Christians acting in a way that we'd constitute terrorism yet we don't speak out about ending their madness. We just sweep them under the rug and don't talk about them. Yet we fear the big, bad bogeyman Muslims.

How about looking up the 'good' prophet mohammads term of endearment for AA's.

Who gives a rat's ass on how Mohammed thought and behaved? Joseph was most likely in his late 30's early 40's when he married Mary who was most likely 12-14. So I guess if you are Christian then you are for child marriages and pedophilia huh?
edit on 8-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So the firebombing of abortion clinics have been in the new the past year as much as Muslim extremistist atrocities? Your equating Church pedophelia to mass murder? Both are heinous, but I'll give the edge to mass murdering kids as ISIS did last month as being worse.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Who's going to put an end to the KKK or Christians fire bombing abortion clinics? What about Christians indirectly destroying many people's lives by voting, supporting, and lobbying for morality laws that put people in jail as well as demonize them for things that Christians think are immoral?

Lol the kkk really? When was the last time they actually did anything?

They succumbed to inbreeding and deterioated long ago.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Making a red herring.

Because modern christianity can not be compare to 'modern' Islam.

They are worlds apart.

Feel free to point out in the bible where It says it's ok to around killing people to get 72 virigins.

Then where it says it's ok cut someone's head off.

Where it says it's ok to strap bombs on to oneself and go kill a group of people because they are mad at someone else.

No one can because it doesn't.

Who gives a rat's ass on how Mohammed thought and behaved? Joseph was most likely in his late 30's early 40's when he married Mary who was most likely 12-14. So I guess if you are Christian then you are for child marriages and pedophilia huh?

Muslims do.

So what about THAT PEDO, and the other who are walking in his shoes.

In 2015 not thousands of years ago.
edit on 8-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I wish some of you so ardently defended Christianity on the forum,

sheeese

^^^THIS^^^ Libs are all for tolerance for religions as long as it's not Christianity.

I am not religious, but agree wholeheartedly.

Just like christans and the right are causing a war on women, all the while supporting muslims that treat women worse than most people in the west treat dogs.

Just cant figure it out myself.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Try again buddy.

What The Ku Klux Klan Looks Like Today

There are active chapters in 41 U.S. states, with between 5,000 and 8,000 active members, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Members are split among local organizations like the Fraternal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Tennessee and a few national organizations, like the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

The Ku Klux Klan Rebounds

The Ku Klux Klan, which just a few years ago seemed static or even moribund compared to other white supremacist movements such as neo-Nazis, has experienced a surprising and troubling resurgence due to the successful exploitation of hot-button issues including immigration, gay marriage and urban crime. Klan groups have witnessed a surprising and troubling resurgence by exploiting fears of an immigration explosion, and the debate over immigration has in turned helped to fuel an increase in Klan activity, with new groups sprouting in parts of the country that have not seen much activity.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

What's the difference between a religious cult that is violent and a religious terrorist organization? We call crazy Christians like the WBC cults so that we can avoid lumping all Christians into their crazy beliefs. How many people would get upset if I were to casually call all Christians a bunch of nutters then cite the WBC as an example? Yet here you are ranting and raving because a few politicians want to take the time to clarify that not all Muslims are extremist assholes just like we do with Christians here.

Do you call the nation's forefathers terrorists? Because they certainly fit the description of what is a terrorist. Me, I'd rather stop calling anyone a terrorist. Violence is violence and it is illegal everywhere.

Last I checked the WBC members haven't shot, beheaded or killed anyone through their warped, intolerant view on things, unlike the Muslim extremists .

Same point but substitute the KKK for WBC. Go.

Ok. When was the last time the KKK shot, beheaded and killed anyone? When was the last time Muslim extremists shot, beheaded and killed anyone Go.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Making a red herring.

Because modern christianity can not be compare to 'modern' Islam.

They are worlds apart.

Feel free to point out in the bible where It says it's ok to around killing people to get 72 virigins.

Point out where it says that in the Qu'ran first.

Debunking the ‘Suicide for 72 Virgins’ Myth

Then where it says it's ok cut someone's head off.

Where it says it's ok to strap bombs on to oneself and go kill a group of people because they are mad at someone else.

No one can because it doesn't.

Where does it say to do these things in the Qu'ran?

Muslims do.

Well that's between them and their religion. I don't really care about him. It is still a terrible comparison to make that because Mohammed was an asshole, that means that all Muslims are assholes. Poor form there.

So what about THAT PEDO, and the other who are walking in his shoes.

In 2015 not thousands of years ago.

What about them? What about the Catholic church priests getting caught molesting altar boys? Hows that working out? Why don't you show me where in the Bible it says that priests are allowed to do that?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: infinityorder

Try again buddy.

What The Ku Klux Klan Looks Like Today

There are active chapters in 41 U.S. states, with between 5,000 and 8,000 active members, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Members are split among local organizations like the Fraternal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Tennessee and a few national organizations, like the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

The Ku Klux Klan Rebounds

The Ku Klux Klan, which just a few years ago seemed static or even moribund compared to other white supremacist movements such as neo-Nazis, has experienced a surprising and troubling resurgence due to the successful exploitation of hot-button issues including immigration, gay marriage and urban crime. Klan groups have witnessed a surprising and troubling resurgence by exploiting fears of an immigration explosion, and the debate over immigration has in turned helped to fuel an increase in Klan activity, with new groups sprouting in parts of the country that have not seen much activity.

And what is your point buddy?

When is the last time they did anything, at all, that even resembles violence?

1970?

Lol, oh no, 8000 in a population of 300,000,000. It is an epic peoblem.....

You are really reaching here man. Come on, surely you have a better strawman than that to throw out.

Once again, the kkk is nothing. They are a few loosely affiliated inbred douche bags.

That talk stupid and do nothing.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ok. When was the last time the KKK shot, beheaded and killed anyone? When was the last time Muslim extremists shot, beheaded and killed anyone Go.

Is this for real? Are you honestly trying to suggest that the KKK isn't actively doing violent things in this country? They may not be beheading people, but they are certainly doing violent, terroristic things.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

1970?

So how many Muslim extremists are there in a population of 1.57 billion?

You are really reaching here man. Come on, surely you have a better strawman than that to throw out.

Once again, the kkk is nothing. They are a few loosely affiliated inbred douche bags.

Muslim extremists could be considered the same thing if we'd stop giving them a platform for their violence.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is this for real? Are you honestly trying to suggest that the KKK isn't actively doing violent things in this country? They may not be beheading people, but they are certainly doing violent, terroristic things.

Like what. Not being sarcastic either, I really want know.

Because I am positive the lib media would be all over it and I have seen nothing

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

1970?

Muslim extremists could be considered the same thing if we'd stop giving them a platform for their violence.

I can only guess but I would say tens of millions minimum.

Which goes wuite far considering I havent heard of a violent kkk action in decades, and the terrorists have proven quite well they will do anything, the worse the better.

How are you even making the mental leep to compare the 2?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Please link a source where a KKK member has been in the news for doing violent, terroristic things causing death in the past 20 years. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Now now hoosier, would you not be one to say that we need to not denounce the many for the actions of the few on those first two?

So do we not want to do it, or do we want to do it?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

1970?

I can only guess but I would say tens of millions minimum.

Why are you guessing when the internet is available at your fingertips?
Debating: How many Muslims are terrorists? Percentage-wise, very, very few

Zakaria noted that, according to the State Department, there were around 11,000 terrorist attacks committed in the world in 2009. He said he would be “generous” to Beck and assume that a hundred people carried out each attack — even though, in reality, most involved from one to three people.

“One hundred people times 11,000 terror attacks equals 1,100,000 people,” Zakaria said. “But Glenn Beck’s figure is 157 times higher than that. If in fact there are 157 million Muslim terrorists in the world, what would the other 155,900,000 of them doing last year?”

1.1 million / 1.6 billion = .0006875 or 0.06875% and again the 1,100,000 figure is a generous figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join