It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Dean and John Kerry...2 peas in a pod that won't call a Spade a Spade...Islamic Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I fail to see your point. You were contending that Christians, AS A GROUP, weren't killing and mutilating others TODAY. If you read that whole article you will see the atrocities that Christians are perpetrating today.

Fail to see my point? If someone violently takes over your house will you just let them have it and not try take it back? Muslims attacked and killed and pushed them out just months before. I guess in your mind we should just roll over and let anyone have what they want? Sorry but this is a FAR cry from what Muslims are doing right now.....Far cry.

link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
All I've learned from you guys arguing is that all religion sucks.
Some just suck more than others.

Agreed.

Religion in general has killed more people than time cancer aids small pocks etc... combined.

You know that saying that gun lovers use: "guns don't kill people, people kill people"? Religions don't kill people. People kill people. Those same religions also have followers that are loving, caring, generous, gentle people. Religion is just the weapon that bad people use to do their evil deeds. If there were no religions, people would still be doing evil deeds.

link   
Here's the thing, these French cartoonist, god rest their souls, didn't just do satirical pieces on Islam, they did pieces on Judaism and Christianity as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: stormbringer1701

NO. we don't. Show me where calling muslim extremist terrorists muslim terrorists brands all muslims as terrorists.

What?

Have you been living under a rock for 20 years? I could literally google, in 2 mins, at least 10 heads of states, 30 cabinet members, 200 congressmen and women and about a thousand religious leaders in the US, that have, and are and will brand ALL of Islam as religious extremism that is dangerous.

that is a strawman. you cannot begin with a strawman and then argue as if your incorrect portrayal is the truth and not get called on it.

ere it true we'd be out killing all muslims right now. but we aren't, haven't and won't be doing that

Again, have you been living under a rock?

Let's take a look at total civilian causalities, sine 2001 shall we?

Over 300 thousand +, from Iraq and Afghanistan

Yes, we have been indiscriminate, killing Muslims for 20 years. Just take a look at Obama's drone program, and how many terrorists he kills vs civilians.

Because there is virtually no one that actually thinks that all muslims are bad.

There are hundreds of thousands of people, who think exactly that. And a lot of them, are in power.

I'm not going to give you a history lesson here, but yeah...you're wrong.

~Tenthmost muslim causalties are caused by other muslims. a smaller number are killed accidentally by forces hunting islamic extremists. it's hardly the same thing as deliberately targeting civilians; women and children. there is only one group on earth deliberately doing that. hint: its the islamists.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes, we have been indiscriminate, killing Muslims for 20 years. Just take a look at Obama's drone program, and how many terrorists he kills vs civilians.

the vast majority of muslim casualties are caused by other muslims. a smaller number are killed accidentally by forces hunting islamic extremists. it's hardly the same thing as deliberately targeting civilians; women and children. there is only one group on earth deliberately doing that. hint: its the islamists.
edit on 8-1-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Source

THOUSANDS of fan mails, dozens of 'communities' call this person a hero.

~Tenth

Please.....you know what I meant. So he has fanboi's. He is not linked to any group nor are there any other members. He was a lone wolf that no GROUP has claimed membership nor have they taken responsibility for his actions.

Oh so a terrorist has to be in a group? Are there any other rules you want to make up defining what is a terrorist? I haven't seen any report of any group taking credit for the death of the cartoonist in France so those people weren't terrorist huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So you are denying that organized Christians are killing and mutilating others?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Islam needs reforms.

No it isn't Islam that needs reforms it's psychopaths that need reforms. There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world if their religion truly preached preached the violence that you and others in this thread claims it does do you think there would be a world left? You cannot paint the religion as a whole because of what a few people do in it's name.

Sure we can. Happens all the time.
One nut shoots up a school, all guns and gun owners are bad.
One cop abuses his power, all cops are bad.
Need more examples?
Islam should not be treated any different.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That makes no sense at all....they ARE Muslim and claim such and kill in the name of such and practice the religion of such. Not slandering all Islam here, but not calling them what they are (Islamic Terrorists) is simply trying to brush it under the rug.

By who's standards? That is the rub with religion...anyone can claim it as justification. Christian's, Muslims whatever..
How do you objectively declare anyone a true Muslim? or a true Christian?
Now would be a good time to examine what ISIS is actually doing...cuz THEY are claiming that THEY have the answer to that question and slaughtering people that don't meet their standard. I would be careful of engaging in that same arrogance.

There is a reason that when some wacko murders people in the name of "God" in the west...the court cares not what religion they are, just the actions they took.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Source

THOUSANDS of fan mails, dozens of 'communities' call this person a hero.

~Tenth

Please.....you know what I meant. So he has fanboi's. He is not linked to any group nor are there any other members. He was a lone wolf that no GROUP has claimed membership nor have they taken responsibility for his actions.

Oh so a terrorist has to be in a group? Are there any other rules you want to make up defining what is a terrorist? I haven't seen any report of any group taking credit for the death of the cartoonist in France so those people weren't terrorist huh?

The terrorists themselves claimed Al-Qaeda. And no....the terrorist doesn't have to be in a group.....but that makes him a lone wolf nutter. He had no affiliation with any Christian group that professed what he thought....it was simply his own ideas.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Lord's Resistance Army BTW..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Nope...not in that simple of terms. You brought the article up....and in the article it clearly states that only months before that the Muslims violently took over by killing Christians....poor Muslims right? Let them take whatever they want and just tuck tail and run right? So you are denying that Muslims killed them in the first place to get rid of them in the area?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I wish some of you so ardently defend Christianity on the forum,

sheeese

I'm defending the undefendable. How many Muslims are on this website to defend Islam? How many Christians are on here to defend Christianity?

This forum has a history of anti Christian post.

But it has a plethora of people ready to defend Christianity. It doesn't look like Christianity needs any help here.

I don't want the elimination of Islam like many here wish to see the elimination of Christianity, I hope for reformation, and that they start policing themselves.

You may not want it but others here DO want it. I did mention earlier in this thread that I saw (and this was today mind you) a poster call the Islam religion the Anti-Christ in a different thread. There aren't NEARLY as many Muslims on this forum to defend against these accusations as there are Christians to defend from their attacks.

You know who you are.

Why do you defend one and not the other?

I've explained why twice now.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

All these posts about going back to Christianity and what they have done years ago....same could be done for Muslims and Islam, though it can continue through today...literally today.

Who is talking about things that Christians have done in the past? I haven't seen anyone mention the Crusades for instance. You guys keep asking for examples of present day Christian terrorism and we've provided that information, but you keep glossing over it like it isn't a big deal.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I Guess we are to ignore this because it doesn't fit the political agenda.

Just like calling terrorist's, terorist's is offensive.

One would think everything they do is the real insult to Islam, but NOOOOOO.!

We might 'hurt' their poor wittle feelings.

And just what is going on in the world ?

Oh yeah it's the MUSLIMS going around slaughtering the Christians,the Jews,.

The world's most ancient Christian communities are being destroyed — and no one cares

Who will put an end to the Christian killing fields?

Christianity predates Islam in the Middle East by hundreds of years

Nearly a century ago, approximately 1.5 million Armenian Christians died during a massive ethnic cleansing campaign carried out by the Ottoman Empire during the early period of the First World War-the first genocide of the 20th century.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ethnic cleansing part deux is currently going on.

Getting rid of the christians, and Jews. That is what the REAL DEAL is about with Israel.

The only people allowed to live in the middle east are muslims.

Something the true believers think, and are willing to KILL for.

And willing to DIE for.
edit on 8-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So we are in agreement that these "Christian terrorists" ARE committing murder and mutilation then. Cool.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

the vast majority of muslim casualties are caused by other muslims. a smaller number are killed accidentally by forces hunting islamic extremists. it's hardly the same thing as deliberately targeting civilians; women and children. there is only one group on earth deliberately doing that. hint: its the islamists.

This is faulty reasoning. The vast majority of black casualties are from black on black crime. That doesn't necessarily mean that we need to reeducate all the black people in the country on how to behave. Just that people from the same groups like to live together.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So we are in agreement that these "Christian terrorists" ARE committing murder and mutilation then. Cool.

If semantics are your only way to wiggle out of it then sure.

If someone attacks my house violently, I would fight back.....but meh...their Muslim so let's give them a pass right? They already have too much negative press and probably just need some hugs.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If semantics are your only way to wiggle out of it then sure.

If someone attacks my house violently, I would fight back.....but meh...their Muslim so let's give them a pass right? They already have too much negative press and probably just need some hugs.

Don't be condescending. By your logic the Palestinians are justified in their rocket attacks on Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who's going to put an end to the KKK or Christians fire bombing abortion clinics? What about Christians indirectly destroying many people's lives by voting, supporting, and lobbying for morality laws that put people in jail as well as demonize them for things that Christians think are immoral?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join