It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Really Tired of All this "Bandwagoning"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Scaevola

Oh you mean posters who automatically agree with mods/supermods/admins/site owners/internet control panel god #1? If that's what you mean this is what I meant by status quo. At this point ATS is mirroring systems such as the US gov, create an elite set, have sycophants who immediately reward them regardless of their disposition and create an atmosphere of fear and intimidation if you dare try to speak up.

Notice how some of the decent members have been missing or banned from the boards lately?

If they have been banned then they did something like breaking the rules and got themselves banned. If you or the other people that is whining about the mods knew half as much as you thought you did then you would know that you can disagree with the mods and not get banned. I know this from experience. I have had debates with just about every mod and maybe one or two of the owners and I haven't been banned. You can disagree with the mods all you want just don't be a total idiot while doing so.

You got a little something on your nose.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Read more than the 1 source provided BEFORE you make that vital opinion of yours, and choose to share it with the world.

Roger that. Especially with breaking news when the facts are vague. I troll the new threads and try to add to the data if I come on early. Something that adds information or links instead of, "damn terrorists" or "got what he deserved".

To keeping it real.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Scaevola

Oh you mean posters who automatically agree with mods/supermods/admins/site owners/internet control panel god #1? If that's what you mean this is what I meant by status quo. At this point ATS is mirroring systems such as the US gov, create an elite set, have sycophants who immediately reward them regardless of their disposition and create an atmosphere of fear and intimidation if you dare try to speak up.

Notice how some of the decent members have been missing or banned from the boards lately?

If they have been banned then they did something like breaking the rules and got themselves banned. If you or the other people that is whining about the mods knew half as much as you thought you did then you would know that you can disagree with the mods and not get banned. I know this from experience. I have had debates with just about every mod and maybe one or two of the owners and I haven't been banned. You can disagree with the mods all you want just don't be a total idiot while doing so.

You got a little something on your nose.

Yeah right. Maybe you should do something about that streak down your back.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Group think. Herd mentality. The apparent lack of the desire or ability to review, digest, and compare / contrast reasonably intelligent viewpoints for themselves.

Far easier to wrap yourself in the flag of righteousness than to go out on a limb.

-NF

top topics

<< 1   >>

join