It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who cares?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi! I have Cancer! Again! RCC. Last time it was my butt.( explain that fart ) it goes something like this... dear Elevator......sorry for your olfactory nerve!
renal cell carcinoma...

So I will give a kidney..
Big whoops! I have one more!
What is cancer.. a bad bunch of proteins that my body dislikes...also my urologist feels he does not like it either.

As one thread went above and wayyyyy beyond tonight.. in the tread lightly not to offend a caring Muslim...( I too partaked... and offended with equal disobedience.. though I thought better not to provide a picture ..)

I wish to go elsewhere .... south America..
That is my bucket list..
My family has been researching Dolphins.. pink river dolphins..
While bringing medical aid to the area..

Never been.. made it as far as Cabo San Lucas...
Good times.. good Tequila!( also pure nightmare fuel at that strip club across from Cabo Wabo Cantina! ..)

Once I flew to Europe to assist a girlfriend with flying fear... yet I feared flying most.. it was a 7 hour layover before coming back to to the U.S.
I never left the terminal... ahhh good times...

My goal in life!
Actually see through another's eyes! And thought process!
Weired I know( or walk in someone else's shoes...)

I'm placed in the you will be dead or blow it off again.....
Erm..

I just don't give a flying crap!( that's when you take a turd and dispense it at high speed )

I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Selfish! No .. I don't care if I die!..
But I do give for kids...
:-)

Mod Note: Important Notice On Creating Threads
edit on 8/1/2015 by Gemwolf because: See note. :-)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I won't be of much help even having overcome (for the time being) the big "C" myself and having lost my wife to it. The one important thing that I learned from my wife's illness (which finally took her at the age of 52) was that cancer is just another disease. I learned to think and even say the word without an inflection of malice on it, or worse, wanting to curse it or curl up in the corner of the couch for hours focusing entirely on my plight as mindless TV played in the background.

Learn to accept your lot that came upon you by accident, destiny or self-doing. From that acceptance, you can find some peace among the misery and sorrow that are your constant companions. While venting, as done here, can be helpful, as a good cry does for a woman. Don't let your situation overwhelm every aspect of your life such that those near and dear will suffer in their own way because of your illness. You owe that to them. Being angry at the world is not helpful to anyone. Most of what I have said here are lesson that I learned from my wife.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Something showed up in a test that is currently benign, but if it changes in any way, I'm screwed again. I went through cancer before. It's scary and it fills me with fear and anxiety. My thoughts and prayers are with you. HUGS!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
More than 1 in 3 of us will get it... it's simply a (possibly) speedier route to the final destination we all go to.

It can make one contemplate the big questions and appreciate every moment of life ... or it can become a living death of bitterness and paralyzing fear.

I feel for you and hope your cancer is conquered ... or at least somehow serves you, if possible.

I have been shown life after physical death seems to be a truth... despite my own beliefs to the contrary... but I'd still rather avoid it as long as possible.

I'm sorry most folks avoid talking about, and being around, illness and death... it's fear,confusion and also the fact that some people lash out... to share the pain. Unfortunately, I have been exposed to so much illness and death that I might come across as ... odd about it... but just know that the world isn't totally oblivious to your situation.

I'd also offer some practical advice to learn about it and the treatments and options available, both routine and alternative. It is hard not to sound trite when confronting the scariest fact of human existence... the knowledge of our own transient nature.

I sincerely wish you... and others in similar situations... well.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Here is a detailed cancer thread by a guy who cured himself

Simple, short, to the point, and detailed enough,

If he saved himself form *real ass* radiation and cancer from fukushima, so can you,

hopefully you are not listening to your doctors too much, they can kill you as well as cancer

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Healing methods, whether natural or otherwise can kill you. The one thing about cancer is that there are many variables. People will tell you that they knew someone who chose natural methods and died and some will tell you that chemo and radiation will kill you. It all comes down to how far the cancer has progressed and what kind of cancer it is and how your own body will react to whichever method you choose.

It is all trial and error. You try something and hope for the best. No different than natural herbal medicinals and pharmaceuticals, what works for one may harm another and vice versa.

We have many ATS members who chose the traditional methods of chemo and radiation and are still here. I have personally known people in my own life who have gone on to live twenty years or more after chemo and radiation. I have only known one person who chose a natural route and has since passed away. But everyone is different and there are no guarantees. People automatically assume if it is natural, it will cure you, end of story. I just don't want anyone to assume anything.

Cancer is not always a death sentence. You may say you will choose a certain method, but believe me, until you actually have cancer, you don't really know. I always said I would go the natural route, but when a Doctor is staring into your face with news that you have an aggressive cancer, I thought, do I really want put all my hope into some natural method that hasn't been tested for as long? Would I even be able to drink or eat the things they recommend for any length of time? I knew I wouldn't.

It is a very personal choice on how you want to deal with it and my heart goes out to anyone who has to face it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Dont feel bad we all have cancer, its only a matter of time before humanity realizes we have lost our way. The rates of cancer are rising exponentially its just a matter of time before humanity realizes whats happened to us.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Don't You Worry Child

leolady

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Don't presume to know me.

For all you know I am an Oncologist who saw the mortality rate with Chemo VS Sodium Bicarbonate

You obviously didn't even read the thread under that link

I just hope OP does and doesn't listen to lot of empty words without anything specific.

Did it occur to you that because OP has cancer AGAIN, that maybe Chemo isn't the way to go for him.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Always sorry to hear of this,especially when I BELIEVE they CAN cure it.
I hope you have very little pain regardless of what happens.
Prayers are put out.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Although its good that it is not getting you down, even for a person without a terminal illness to say that they don't care whether they die is a pretty important statement. Perhaps you should think it over, although, i'm not saying that you should start concerning yourself with death, i'm saying that not "caring" about living is a problem, say you reincarnate and get another shot at life - would you care then?

Enjoy all the time you have left, and all the time there is to come afterwards.

Regards.
edit on 12-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join