It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two people critical after second Paris shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Shamrock6

Revenge for what? I can imagine family members of the 1/2 million children killed on sanctions over non-existant wmd might take unkindly to west for killing their children but people don't care about cartoons to the point of killing people over them. Islam teaches tolerance and forbids murder of innocent people. The persons responsible for these atrocities do not follow the Koran.

Uh...yea, I know. Have you not heard or seen a single story of religious extremists at any point in your lifetime?

To sit there and act like there's no chance these dudes had no reason to do this is absurd on its face.

I'm well aware that these idiots aren't acting on behalf of all Islam. But to deny that there are people who commit acts like this out of a sense of loyalty to a perversion of Islam is just willfully ignorant.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I am sitting behind a computer as are you so I cannot deny anything but I also don't assume anything. And I certainly don't take the Military–industrial–media complex as gospel. So I try reason through the logic, who profits from such acts and why. It always seems that Muslums don't profit from any acts of terrorism, but the west certainly profits from their slaughter. Funny that!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Cool. I'm not denying that wars have been fought for profit of one fashion or another.

I'm also not denying that religious extremists of all flavors exist. Nor am I assuming they exist either.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I am sitting behind a computer as are you so I cannot deny anything but I also don't assume anything. And I certainly don't take the Military–industrial–media complex as gospel. So I try reason through the logic, who profits from such acts and why. It always seems that Muslums don't profit from any acts of terrorism, but the west certainly profits from their slaughter. Funny that!

I think you have to define "profit" in this context. What you consider profit might be $$$, however, to someone else the profit made might be FEAR, TERROR, a sense of power over everyone. If doing this will instill fear and terror into someone to influence their behavior (make them fearful of disagreeing with them or antagonizing them) then they made a "profit" by these acts.

So, if you are looking to follow the profit, keep in mind what they consider profit, not you.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: thesmokingman

You seriously need to do some more research on ballistics before commenting. I guarantee they were using military surplus full metal jacket rounds which are super abundant and not hollow point rounds like the video you posted. Your assumptions of what a 7.62X39 FMJ round are capable of doing is based in a combination of Hollywood and fantasy.

Full metal jacket rounds are not intended to fragment upon penetration, they are meant for deeper penetration and do not fragment unless striking bone or something more dense than flesh. In the short amount of time that film of the shooting was there would not have been a pool of blood. It was mere seconds, clearly not enough time for blood to pool. There would also be no blood splatter because of the direction of the entering bullet. The exit wound would have been under the victim.

You have obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I have seen, in fact POSTED a close up of the video on ATS but the trashed it because it showed a death. Go look at the footage yourself, and then please come back and apologize, k?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

From now on, I will be posting this video in response to any defense of "moderate Muslims". While not 100% of Muslims share the same point of view, I know at least half of them do, if not the majority.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I looked at the original footage several times, there is nothing for me to apologize for. You are the one who should be apologizing for making up a false narrative and attempting to turn it into a conspiracy based on your misconception of how ballistics work. You are blind to your own ignorance on this subject apparently.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
I am remaining open about this being a false flag after I viewed a viedo on Youtube that shows the policeman being shot in the head by an AK-47 at close range and no blood seems to come out and his head does not joit backwards as he gets hit.

One moment the MSM press is saying its ISIS terrorists and the next second they are saying its AL-CIAda so i am just not sure if we are getting half the truth right now.

The shot was a miss. You can clearly see it hits the sidewalk like 10inches in front of the guys face. The officer succumbed to his injuries from the multiple other gunshot wounds he had already sustained.
edit on 9-1-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jennyThe shot was a miss.

I'm not sure it was.

originally posted by: 8675309jennyYou can clearly see it hits the sidewalk like 10inches in front of the guys face.

Just watched the video again, 10 inches is an exaggeration. There is a tiny cloud and impact maybe like 10 centimeters away from his head, might have been caused by the exhaust, or the bullet could very well have traversed him.

originally posted by: 8675309jennyThe officer succumbed to his injuries from the multiple other gunshot wounds he had already sustained.

I don't remember reading anything about that.
edit on 9/1/2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Interesting video. If a large number of moderate muslims share the same views as extremists (men and women shouldn't sit together in public, death penalty etc) then why come and live in a liberal western country?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

I say, when they catch them finally, behead them, bring back the guillotine

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
I still find it odd that the 3 terrorists from yesterday left their ID behind in one of the getaway cars. i mean seriousley? are you that stupid. Because from what i've heard this was a professional attack. And last i checked professionals don't leave ID's in the getaway car. That alone smells like fish. But it could also be they are just very stupid. i don't know what to believe these days. Too much lies in the media so much confusion arghhhh

Damn good point. No, it DOES sound like something
professionals would do, to create a patsy.

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Wow the guy actually said punishment described in Koran and stoning in same sentence. Think he has his books mixed up, stoning is in the Torah not the Koran. Gee I know Koran better than that guy and I am not even Muslum!

So rather than push con jobs with a group of people taken off the street llok for real video's done by real muslums like Abdullah Hakim Quick.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You're so full of it and desperate to defend it's laughable. I know of Abdullah Hakim Quick, and his points of view are shared by a minority of the Islamic populace here in Europe. He's the anti-extremist, and if I wanted to misguide people like you to Islam, I'd only be posting extremist videos.

But that's not what I'm trying to do, instead I'm wanting to share the truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
so you say your video is supported by the majority of muslums and the one I showed is supported by the minority. Exactly how do you know that, have your surveyed the billion or so muslims this planet. Clearly you want to believe any rubbish that supports your hate. Instead you should be shriving for love. Stop swimming in evil.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Actions speak louder than words. I'm emotionally drained discussing this as this isn't the only thread I'm participating in. So I'll keep this short, and instead will refer you to my thread when it's completed for more information.

I realize where you're coming from, I know I can be rather callous at times online. But I've lived here for so long now, seen it all unfold in front of my eyes, that I'm just tired of people denying the fact that there is a serious problem occurring. As an immigrant myself, one who has voiced their dismay towards the Norwegian government and how they run things, I've been fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to have other immigrants (typically Muslim) be more open towards me.

The rape spree in Oslo that occurred a few years ago were committed by Somali Muslims, their excuse was simply that Norwegian women are dogs, and that it isn't a crime to rape dogs. There is no issue with whites raping Muslim women, but there is one even to this day of Muslims raping Norwegians, and only Norwegians.

The largest gang in Oslo is predominantly Muslim, with a Muslim gang leader. They deal with the selling of drugs, giving away "freebies" to children as young as eight to get them hooked.

I can go on and on, but am saving it for my thread so you'll just have to wait until then.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I have heard that some western woman have difficulty walking down the streets in some countries (egypt) without getting touched but think its more to do with culture than religion. norway needs to rethink the people they letting into the country or at least test them mentally for conduct. Islam doesn't even permit alcohol. If they selling drugs they are not muslum. But media may call them muslum because they originate from an islamic country.

If there is an islamic centre's in norway try contacted them telling them your concerns and what they are doing about it. They might surprise you.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 11I11

Interesting video. If a large number of moderate muslims share the same views as extremists (men and women shouldn't sit together in public, death penalty etc) then why come and live in a liberal western country?

To change it. Islam is also evangelizing but in a different way altogether. It's been a race to populate the world of their/our ilk ever since, eh?

But it is more comfortable to "evangelize" in a first world country.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join