It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruminations on anger and justice against the “Jihadists”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2015 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
We need new punishment for jihadist that are caught. No more jail, no more electric chair. If your a terrorist and get caught you should spend the rest of you life being tortured by any means possible. Get convicted of terrorism? Spend your life in extreme never ending agony and pain. The most pain we can inflict even with drugs and anything you can think of. Put them on IV food and make sure they live a long, long time in extreme pain.

Maybe such a punishment might give anyone considering a terrorist act, pause.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
These people have no legitimate grievance. What is it?

No one is preventing them from practicing their crazy brand of religion.

No one is oppressing them, they aren’t starving or being shot down in the streets.

What is the grievance of the Taliban?
ISIS?
The so called Al Qaeda?

The fact is they are a cult led by angry vicious old men with grudges who want to bring their countries back to medieval religion…
People are neglecting the fact that the governments of the world are failing the people by not riding society of these varmints.

What are all these huge armies for?

Massive collection of intelligence and police agencies and weapons?

The fact that they can't stop these people and just round them up and eradicate them and the fact that they ALWAYS so easily find these savages AFTER THE FACT is the reason people form conspiracy theories.

Something is wrong?

And it may be black operations.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
WOW!!!!

Let the hate spread.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

THEY USE that for protection you know?
WE SEE it all the time and USED to hold our fire THEN the V.C. got close and killed us in the late 60s,we are now immune to it.
If we can't get help from nonexistant CIVILIZED factions of ISLAM to hunt these dogs,enjoy the show.
I don't like this at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8
WOW!!!!

Let the hate spread.

Scientists prove it really is a thin line between love and hate
The same brain circuitry is involved in both extreme emotions but hate retains a semblance of rationality
www.independent.co.uk...

weird, huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Its nothing wrong with anger and the desire for justice AND revenge as long as it's filtered to a positive result.

Don’t let the too rose colored glasses people fool you.

The ability to forgive is a gift not an obligation.

These barbarians have to be met with superior force in order for them to be exterminated like the NAZIS were

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
We need new punishment for jihadist that are caught. No more jail, no more electric chair. If your a terrorist and get caught you should spend the rest of you life being tortured by any means possible. Get convicted of terrorism? Spend your life in extreme never ending agony and pain. The most pain we can inflict even with drugs and anything you can think of. Put them on IV food and make sure they live a long, long time in extreme pain.

Maybe such a punishment might give anyone considering a terrorist act, pause.

What is wrong with you?
Have you even read the Holy Bible? Matthew 5:44 - Love thy enemies...
You are no worse than those terrorists you speak of.

Oh, wait...
Matthew 5:38 - Eye for an eye...

My deepest apologies Xeven
you are absolutely right
have a great day!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well said

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I do wonder though with all the holy wars over the years with various religions is it a result of zealotry or mind control or just the whole we are better then them so lets knock them off? I don't follow any religion and don't judge any as to each their own. Iam just curious. And it is surprising to me that in this day and age that the worlds religions can't seem to have a live and let live philosophy, when i was a kid everyone seemed to get along (people of different religions etc) but in the last 20 or so years it seems to have taken a nosedive to the barbaric times.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Akatsuki because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In the Sufi philosophy, a mystical version of Islam there is two devils.
The one, traditional kind we all know: the debauched sinner, who steals, commits all of the deadly sins and is just a dismal mess and a moral and ethical plaque.

Then there is the other devil: the narrow minded bigot often typified by the religious cleric who is stiff necked; dogmatic... and imposes his dogmatic views on others and has no tolerance for differences. He knows what God wants and if anyone goes against that they are often subject to violence from this mentality. There is no light that comes from the mind of this kind only the darkness of authoritative dogma.

Often the second devil is worst than the first!

This second devil is typified by these “Islamic” extremists.

Inwardly they live in darkness

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Isn't that what the USA are doing via the CIA?

Or am I just being facetious.

I say brothers to arms

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

We are all sacred and precious.

No. Sacred is when you ask for a blessing for something. Holy is something originally Divine-created. Human beings are Holy, human-built things can be sacred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join