It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruminations on anger and justice against the “Jihadists”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I reached my boiling point at the murder of the Pakistani children.

But these dead men in France are to me just as precious as those children

I find that I grieve for these anonymous white men as much as I did for those children in Pakistan…so I want just as much justice for them as those children in Pakistan and any victim of these wretched murderers.

We are all sacred and precious. No matter what color, race, gender, child, man or beast.

And no religious maniac has the right to KILL NO ONE for his religion…

As a young Muslim, our sheik, who warned us back in the day against the Wahhabi maniacal religious bigots who make up the army of insane, immoral, and very un-Islamic army of Jihadists… who plaque the world today, also warned us against the low life character that would lend himself to the machinations of a “religious” leader and follow his depraved “guidance” to mass murder in a distorted idea of a God, such as the savages that ordered the murders in France and the slaughter of the children in Pakistan a few weeks ago.

These murders of innocents are ordered by those old bitter low life “muslim” leaders who have a cultic hold over some young “ muslims” who are brainwashed in thinking they are doing gods work by murdering innocents for no good reason. These are the kind of low life beings who have filled the ranks of the ISIS army.

They are young, ignorant, arrogant, and psychologically crippled who would follow these old middle aged life failures who have become nothing but, sadistic serial killers and the new NAZIS of the age.

THEY HAVE NO CLAIM ON MUHAMMAD

NO RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH

NO PRACTICE OF REAL ISLAM

THEY ARE FRAUDS!
THEY ARE KAFRS!
THEY ARE NAZIS!

Every age has NAZI archetypes: the names change over the years but inside these dark hearted barbarians is the same heart, the same arrogant and abysmal ignorance, the same narcissistic, twisted vanity.

The Pakistanis have awakened. They are now repenting of their courting these barbarians, these new NAZIS, and have implemented a strict and swift DEATH to these savages of the SOUL… This human pestilence, known as Islamic Jihadists, or extremists.

They are the lowest of the low. They are the foulest of the foul. Their stench of their souls reek of the worst kind of human attributes

They are the new NAZIS.
They aren’t Muslims THEY ARE NAZIS!

I personally don’t support the methodology in insulting who I think is a noble Holy Man, The Prophet Muhammad just to get back and hurt these barbarians.

But instead what we should do is get the names of the sheiks and leaders of these satanic groups and urinate on their pictures and call them names of the worst sort.

Insult them every time their names are spoken. Curse them and their flunky followers every time their mentioned.

These old broken down false “muslim” sheiks who guide these filthy murderers to do their foul deeds.

I wish the West would rapidly bring back the death penalty as the Pakistanis did…. The French bring back the guillotine...and have swift extermination of these beasts.

For in their own religion does it say what their fate will be:

THEY ARE FUEL FOR THE FIRE!

IN IT THEY WILL ABIDE!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
THEN SHOW us where to KILL THOSE guys so we don't KILL innocent people...DUH.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm not a killer. I don't know.

The US government would be doing the right thing with the drones BUT they can’t do that while killing woman and children.

What they need to do is get a fool proof method to exterminate the leaders and as many of the followers in the process WITHOUT KILLING KIDS AND INNOCENTS.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

IMO, that type of surgical strike requires cooperation from the moderate muslim population that abhores these extremists.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Pakistan is doing that now. The kid killings woke them up, I HOPE.
Wimpy Obama HAS TO STEP UP.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
NO not Obama.......the Islamic world needs to step up.........and damn soon or be condemned with the Jihadis.....

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

THEN SHOW us where to KILL THOSE guys so we don't KILL innocent people...DUH.

Good on ya Willtell

Its idiots like the above poster who need to see more more people like you coming out and condemning these barbarians. Myself I have lived in a Muslim country before and as a result had many Muslim friends and I can say with 99.9999999999999999% certainty that none of the people I knew would be able to name let alone give a location for any Muslim who would engage in such acts of atrocity as what we have seen being done in the name of your religion.

Now thats out of the way.
I personally hate religion, it puts people into an "us and them" mindset and I believe it stunts rational thinking.
I dont distinguish between any of the major faiths, as far as Im concerned they are all a cancer on humanity and if anything hinder peoples personal relationship with god
Im firmly behind the movement to make depictions of Mohammed (PBUH) not as an insult to Islam but simply as a way of saying peoples beliefs are their beliefs and I respect that is how they wish to live but dont they dare try and impose them on anyone else, if every single person drew a picture of the Prophet (PBUH) then you make way too many targets and things like what happened in Paris couldnt happen. Hopeful;ly the Nutters would get fed up and move to somne backward corner of the world where other people felt the same.

Apologies if this offends you mate, you seem like a decent bloke and Id be happy to have a beer or coffee with ya and discuss, Ive found by expressing my hate for religion to many religious people and having a decent discussion that Islam is probably the religion I do most identify with after Buddhism.

Ill keep an eye on the thread and pipe in when the crazies swamp you with ignorant nonsense.

Once again much respect for speaking out which many on here say doesnt happen enough or strongly enough, short of violence I cant see how you could have condemned them any stronger

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The Prophet Muhammad was and is a total fraud. The most popular "prophecy" about Muhammad is found in Deuteronomy 18. It is quite ironic, then, to learn that, according to Deuteronomy 18, Muhammad can’t possibly be a prophet. As we will see, this puts Muslims in an awkward position, and helps show the lengths to which they will go in their efforts to defend their prophet.

A1. If a person speaks in the names of false gods, that person is a false prophet.
A2. Muhammad spoke in the names of false gods.

A3. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet.

Argument B—false revelations and false prophets

B1. If a person delivers a revelation that doesn’t come from God, that person is a false prophet.
B2. Muhammad delivered a revelation that didn’t come from God.

B3. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet.

These Islamic Jihadists use their own little children, women etc, because they are the most cowardly vermin on the face of the planet.

They pounce on anything including lies and propaganda from their vile leaders to feed their arrogant and manufactured hatred so they have the belief they are doing God's work, even though their heart knows they are doing wrong. Ego drives the willingness of these people to follow falsehoods, which their own mentors and leaders rely on for gaining them as obedient acolytes for their cause. Their entire cause has never bore any fruit except death, destruction, and sorrow for their own families and countrymen. That does not follow the will of God, Allah, or any real religion in any way shape or form.

And our own president has given some of them aid and funding, and weapons in secret, but was caught in the Syrian war which he violated prime constitutional law and committed death penalty treason in the process by arrogantly ignoring congress, and still is.

And now the world is paying the price for it, but our own current leaders Republican and Democrat are still FUELING it by allowing things to continue unchecked. Benghazi proved they wanted to allow these Islamic elements to not be stopped cold, or they were too afraid or incompetent and ignorant to do anything except complain.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

And do what exactly? The US are already bombing and supporting with weapons, what would you say they should do?
It's a dangerous situation and the one thing I'd blame Obama for, is he was listening to his advisors when the opportunity to cut out Assad was given. This shady we wait for him to hand out his chemical weapons was a mistake. The western countries should have putted a nice pricetag on his head and we would have a very different position now. But as it is, there won't be a solution without many boots on the ground and nobody wants that. Where should they come from? Already pretty wide spread with Irak and Afghanistan, can't abandon those, then you got more and more racial cop conflicts in the US itself, where one never knows if it won't escalate and you need your men there, then you got Russia in Lybanon and Europe, watching closely for a weak spot...
What we need is a dialogue, we the people need to find new ways of supporting eachother. Proletarians and webkids unite and regain souvereignity. Because this:

is no way to live.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

These religious freaks are as much an enemy of mine than anyone.

I identify religiously with mystics, Sufis, Buddhists and Hermitists, and these swine have murdered these on occasions.

They are EVERYBODY’S enemy.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The US ruined Iraq and they should get boots on the ground in massive numbers and this would end in a few weeks.

The problem is much deeper than we can go into here. It involves conspiracy stuff like the Americans like these little wars that drag out.

It’s not all black and whites its shades of gray that if the people were aware of they would as Bush said hang them in the street

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I personally hate religion, it puts people into an "us and them" mindset and I believe it stunts rational thinking.

Wow.... the irony.

You hate religion because we shouldn't be in and us vs. them mindset.

Want to rethink that one?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The Prophet Muhammad was and is a total fraud. The most popular "prophecy" about Muhammad is found in Deuteronomy 18. It is quite ironic, then, to learn that, according to Deuteronomy 18, Muhammad can’t possibly be a prophet. As we will see, this puts Muslims in an awkward position, and helps show the lengths to which they will go in their efforts to defend their prophet.

A1. If a person speaks in the names of false gods, that person is a false prophet.

B1. If a person delivers a revelation that doesn’t come from God, that person is a false prophet.

These Islamic Jihadists use their own little children, women etc, because they are the most cowardly vermin on the face of the planet.

They pounce on anything including lies and propaganda from their vile leaders to feed their arrogant and manufactured hatred so they have the belief they are doing God's work, even though their heart knows they are doing wrong. Ego drives the willingness of these people to follow falsehoods, which their own mentors and leaders rely on for gaining them as obedient acolytes for their cause. Their entire cause has never bore any fruit except death, destruction, and sorrow for their own families and countrymen. That does not follow the will of God, Allah, or any real religion in any way shape or form.

And our own president has given some of them aid and funding, and weapons in secret, but was caught in the Syrian war which he violated prime constitutional law and committed death penalty treason in the process by arrogantly ignoring congress, and still is.

And now the world is paying the price for it, but our own current leaders Republican and Democrat are still FUELING it by allowing things to continue unchecked. Benghazi proved they wanted to allow these Islamic elements to not be stopped cold, or they were too afraid or incompetent and ignorant to do anything except complain.

Please.... using your religion to make another religion bad is the same thing the killers are doing.

Judge, lest not ye be judged.

Ever hear of that?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well then get a rope... Let's hold our own trial.
Something has to change. That's all I am saying and pointing fingers won't help. Pretty elegant isn't it? With this four year system, whenever the results of one madmans actions surface they are no longer in charge... So we need to organise better, we the masses, those who allegedly aren't capable of making sound decissions have to show "We are more human and smarter than you" they screw up, we grow. The only way of keeping this from escalating into the planned directions, would be to keep a cool head and more than ever go out and seek communications with the ones designed to become our enemies.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
On the other hand we could just keep with time honoured human traits and traditions and simply kill all those who disagree with us.......

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Please.... using your religion to make another religion bad is the same thing the killers are doing.

Ever hear of that?

Never heard of it but it sounds like mumbo-jumbo.

Mohammed was a horrible barbaric individual. And Muslims worship him. There is no evidence for God, so there can be no prophets. Anyone that follows a religion is weak, easily manipulated and lacks the capacity for free-thought.

Not much difference between us and monkeys if we continue to believe in fairy tales. The human race has got a long way to go. It's pretty embarrassing.

I'm starting a new religion based on the teachings of the Brothers Grimm. Anyone that doesn't follow the Gospel of The Golden Goose will be put to the sword.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

I would be happy to assist.

First rule...STOP BELIEVING IN FAIRYTALES.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Wow.... the irony.

You hate religion because we shouldn't be in and us vs. them mindset.

Want to rethink that one?

I said us AND them, not us VS them but semantics aside I fail to see any irony???
To a true believing Muslim ur Musim or your not and the hardcore even go into Shiite and Sunni.
Same thing applies to Christians with Catholic and Protestant etc etc
And Jews even moderate ones dont like to marry outside their religion and believe they are the chosen of God, better than the rest of us

The above is all true if highly unPC

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I was speaking from a historical perspective, not a religious one. My religion, if I have one, had nothing to do with any of my statements.

Also, you putting an unfounded label on me like you did is "bearing false witness" against another person, or simply creating a lie about someone that never took place.

Also, "Judging" is a different thing than what I was doing. I was pointing out testable information and facts about the false prophet using the very book in the bible that ISLAM uses to try and show that the Christian bible even supports their claims, but it actually does NOT, but they believe it because they are far from educated or spiritually motivated to even know the truth about themselves.

I have a feeling you don't know very much about ISLAM or anything else for that matter, "Judging" by your clueless remarks.
edit on 8-1-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Judge not, lest ye be judged. (Matthew 7:1)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join