It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't offend the Muslims!!!! (here we go again)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My first rant ever here, will get straight to the point.

A thread got closed recently "Mohammed Challenge" or something like that. This thread was in response to the latest Islam killings, of innocent victims and newspaper editor/cartoonist. Every day we're seeing this stuff now, from Isis to Al Queda to any Muslim group you can think of. We all know that "Yes, not all Muslims are bad." We get it! We really do! But 14 years ago we got a wake-up call on the eleventh of September, and ever since the world has seen more and more of their violence.

Now here, at ATS, every single day the Christians are bashed, made fun of, ridiculed, etc by atheists or believers of something else. It's part of life! Grow some skin, don't take offense to everything! Us Christians have to suck it up and take all the hatred that's dished out at us. Atheists have to take it, too. What makes Muslims think they are immune? Are they so sacred that they are above being made fun of? The threats are very sinister, they (extremists) wish to Kill anyone who makes fun of them.....HMMM so we're supposed to be careful not to make fun of them? This is 'Murica, land of the FREE and as long as I have any breath left in my body, I won't be cowtowing to Muslims who want to come here, own America, have us finance their startup here, and run all over us. Is there any respect demonstrated from Muslims to US citizens? More hatred than anything else. And if you get enough of them over here the violence will perpetuate and then it will be too late once we see all the radical Muslims who are just lying in wait to be activated by their monster Islamist in charge. /end of rant

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
it is spelled kowtowing.

Nice rant!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

If only people were so quick to condemn your silent media & politicians when it comes to Zionism, instead of kowtowing to their rhetoric for fear of being an Anti-Semetic Nazi sympathiser...

Because they've shut the media up on more than one occasion.

If it's not clear enough, I actually agree with you...

I just think it's very selective though.
edit on 7-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Could you please clarify your use of the phrase "you people" for us all?

ETA: Thanks for clarifying. I wouldn't want you to be misunderstood as in other threads.

edit on 1/7/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Edited to clarify.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think all lives matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You people?

As if you cannot vote or have your voice heard? As if the Muslim brotherhood doesn't already have a special interest group in the United States?

Does it offend you so much for people to grieve for dead people that you must continually blame everyone but the perpetrators of the violence we see in the world right now?

Its not George Bush in Syria and Iraq killing innocent people right now.. nor was it Obama killing a newspaper cartoonist today.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Take your vendetta elsewhere.

I haven't even mentioned the Paris massacre in this thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I tried to head that off....I knew it was coming.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Lol too late

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
A thread got closed recently "Mohammed Challenge" or something like that.

The thread was closed (not trashed) because it devolved into an expression of hate, instead of the embrace and celebration of free speech I was hoping for.

It's sad.

I'm embarrassed because of our ATS members. The response to the idea on Twitter was exponentially more along the lines of what I had oped to see here on ATS.

We're still getting lots of people clicking-through from Twitter… and now they see hate.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Its the topic of the thread. And I don't have any more of a vendetta than you do..

Mine just happens to be against murder... yours seems to support it - at least yours actively tries to justify it at all cost.
edit on 7-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

And you genuinely didn't see that coming...

Despite the history of some participants in threads relating to Islam?

Wishful thinking, perhaps...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Hate begets hate . How de WE break the cycle .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know a few Muslims. We get along fine.
We don't hang out at barbecues and drink beer.
All of them I know are very kind and respectful.
If a person is a murdering psychopath who believes they are doing God's will, it doesn't matter what religion they adhere to.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just think it's a waste of time. Let's make fun of all Muslims for our own spiteful amusement and incessant need to feel superior.

Brilliant plan. It's the knee-jerk reaction of a seven-year-old, and will be about as effective as you might expect.

Or there's the ever-so-slightly more mature "well, if other religions have to endure it, what's the big deal if they have to" justification, which might put us at about 4th grade.

If our values are so superior, why haven't we moved past this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well I'm not discussing the Paris massacre...

I'm discussing the other side of the coin which is often what happens in a Rant thread...

To add perspective to the rant & why some may disagree...

What you're talking about is irrelevent to this thread and mixed with bulls#...

I haven't justified anything at all costs & your vendetta is getting rather tiresome.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Perspective on murdering people?

I dunno... what perspective would we like to spin it so the psychopaths look good to YOU????????

Because no matter how you spin it the psychopaths are still psycho to me! But hey.. they are your brothers and your masters.. so what can we expect anyway?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If you continue to bring up what I said in one thread, in every other thread you encounter me in, I will not hesitate to report your for the harrassment that it quite clearly is...

Perspective on offensive information being swept under the rug for fear of reprisal.

Now sod off.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do get pissed and sometimes verbally lash out.

I'm frustrated, they chop off people's heads. That bothers me.

I have no hate in my heart for any Muslims.

I wish I felt that they didn't hate me....But, I'm not feeling the love.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join