It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: Paris Terrorists Captured, [1] Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Scaevola
France 24 news say they have id three suspects but nothing on any capture operation
Two are Brothers none are being named.

But as I said perhaps theyre keeping a lid on it as they know terrorists follow the media.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

I wonder whats up with the first video?
Nothing there, although all of the others are working.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16
French Cops KILL 1 Paris shooter terrorist; CAPTURED two others!

NBC News reports U.S. officials say that one of the suspects in the Charlie Hebdo shooting is dead and the other two are in police custody. French anti-terror units were leading a raid in the northereastern city of Reims, but it is unclear if the suspects were apprehended there. The three suspects are: Said Kouachi, Cherif Kouachi, and Hamyd Mourad. Said and Cherif Kouachi are brothers from France in their early thirties, according to police. Mourad is 18 years old and of unknown national origin. One official told the AP that three men were linked to a Yemeni terrorist network. Cherif Kouachi was arrested in Iraq in 2004 and extradited to France in 2008 where he was convicted on terrorism charges in France and sentenced to 18 months in prison.

That's good work on the capture, let's hope there is information as to where the arms, structure etc, came from.

edit on 7-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I can not call killing good if there was a non lethal method available but in this case it is justified many time's over, stinking murdering evil men deserve to rot though slowly and painfully in a prison with a real grossburger but one without the nice side and singing talent.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I knew I should of stayed in my French language class in school!

Thanks for the live link!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

time to bring back the guillotine

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

ADDITIONAL INFO: Reports from the scene indicate the one guy came out firing at police and virtually all 100 of the cops present, returned fire until their clips were empty. According to one eye witness, one arm was ripped off and the perps body started falling apart from so many bullet holes! ! ! ! ! ! Initial estimate is that over ONE-THOUSAND BULLETS were fired by cops at this one guy

NO! what? Holy cow,

thoses were some pi$$ed off cops

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yup Sky News reporting the operation In Reims now.
I was right the American Journo spoke under anonymity because they were told not to mention it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
still nothing AT ALL on any french news channel about that.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scaevola

According to French news reports, the three men were identified by police after one of the brothers left an ID card in the Citroën C3 that they abandoned as they escaped.

Not this stuff again. How very considerate of the terrorist.

www.mirror.co.uk...

What a surprise. .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR

Does France have the death penalty? I hope not. I would hate to see the other 2 get zapped in prison and have their faces on posters. Let em rot.

Sounds to me that one of them got the death penalty already.

All I have to say is.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The reports on CNN (watching it on tv)
are saying that there was a raid on a building,
but no shots fired and unknown if anyone was found or arrested.

Gotta love media confusion sometimes.

They are probably keeping quiet as well so that if anyone else was involved they are not alerted through media,
as has been suggested.

Interesting to watch if the other reports are true.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16

ADDITIONAL INFO: Reports from the scene indicate the one guy came out firing at police and virtually all 100 of the cops present, returned fire until their clips were empty.

According to one eye witness, one arm was ripped off and the perps body started falling apart from so many bullet holes! ! ! ! ! !

Initial estimate is that over ONE-THOUSAND BULLETS were fired by cops at this one guy

WHY didn't they put a few more bullets in him?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

i can't find anything on line

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

Sky say Reims operation comeing to an end being scalled down.
No mention of Dead terrorist or ant arrests ,
Reported another operation in a town near the Belgian border also on going

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I dunno, the report of arms being blown off just sounds fishy...
Doesn't sound right for some reason.

Strange.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

According to one eye witness, one arm was ripped off and the perps body started falling apart from so many bullet holes! ! ! ! ! !

Still more humane than a beheading. I bet the French wish they gave Cherif Kouachi a lot more time than just 18 months in prison. Prison time doesn't change these sick fanatics mentality nor their skewed beliefs.

If you pull the tail on enough countries you'll wake them up to a feeding frenzy. You'll find your entire fanatical friends and monuments to your beliefs vaporized. Civilized people all over the world have a breaking point. It's steadily rising and these idiots really believe they can convert the entire world to their religion. It's illiterates following the twisted ideas of an illiterate prophet.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

French News

The 18 yr old suspect has surrendered to Police.

Also neighbours said no gunfire dureing the operation.
Certainly not a thousand rounds.

edit on 7-1-2015 by ecossiepossie because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One thing is certain....

This attack changed the way Muslims will be viewed and treated in all of Europe. They will soon consider if it's worth it to live where they will be despised, hated and targeted. They will be the new Jews...how ironic.
edit on 7-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join