It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not In My Name!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But an attack on free speech... Which no one should stand for!

Seems like the attack on free speach has failed . For now at least . The link below shows cartoonists outrage at the attack . Only one depicts Mohammed though so perhaps this attack didnt fail . Picture 10 is one that perhaps explains what you are trying to say .

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They probably were Muslims...

But whether they represent Islam is a different question all together really, once extremism comes into play.

I would make the argument that the extremists are the true Muslims.

Just like I believe that the Wetsboro Baptist Church is the true representative of the Christian religion.

Only because the teachings of both the Bible and the Quran are so contradictory, irrational, and insane--on so many levels--that the extremists are the ones who truly represent the teachings from their arbitrarily chosen holy books.

The extremists are in the minority because people are beginning to realize that fact. You can use religion to justify any abhorrent behavior. Give me time and I could use Biblical scripture as a justification for stoning gay people at the same time I'm giving all of my money to charities.

Or killing women for not being virgins on their wedding day while I feed the homeless.

Religion is insane and the insanely religious are it's true adherents. If rational people do not want to be associated with psychopaths, then they need to seriously question their insane belief systems.
edit on 7-1-2015 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2015 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-1-2015 by LewsTherinThelamon because: double post

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Number 10 was profound.

Thank you for sharing hutch.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ABOLISH ALL RELIGION!! Don't you all understand? This is one of the many ways they separate us and keep us that way so we don't realize how we are all being so f$cked by the system and get so luminously pissed off that we join together and create such a flash of brilliant white light that those that had us as slaves are vaporized.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Did you notice the lack of caricatures of Mohammed . Has this attack achieved at least in part what it set out to do .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yes it is good but your words in the other thread say otherwise to me anyhow.
Also in this thread....

You have said the cartoonist is a moron for doing it and I disagree we have the right to mock any religion.
Also you did not call the terrorists morons in that post.
Anyhow people read the thread and make your own conclusions eh?.

Can't.. it's been editoreded...

And I find the concept of having to watch what you say or you may be killed, reprehensible and consider anyone who advocates that, to be one step away from reporting run away slaves and jews hidden in the attic.

Appeasing the masters... you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
So anyway... guess it's official now, all muslims are bad and Islam is evil.

Don't b e silly. A few of them are good. Just like everyone else.

But most of them sit on their hands and dont bat an eye when atrocity happens.

you don't happen to know the mindset of so many people do you? contrary to public action, that is?

The sun is hot, ouch, the moon must be hotter, for it shines as bright yet at night... right??

No, it's not so simple. the entire world is lit by Islamic extremism. but Shhhhhh dont hoirt dair widdle feewings... Dey moit get upsetted..

edit on 7-1-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join