It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mohammed Challenge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

edit on 1 7 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Not every hot tub is a jacuzzi, but every jacuzzi is a hot tub.

Exactly. I am sorry, but I am seeing a lot of ignorance in this thread. Come on people, are we not better than this? I mean, just because you dont agree with something such as another religion, does not mean you should mock it. I mean, are you telling me that the Christian Holy Bible itself is NOT one of the most violent books in the history of man?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: buster2010
Yes because only Muslims are terrorist.

That part isn't right.

However, at the moment, Islam is the poster-child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence.

Really? I think that old white men are the poster child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence. You know, the old white men in Washington, that waged a war against "terror"?

You mean like these people?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Because the muslims are the only ones doing it on a daily basis since irish stopped after 911.

The Irish stopped before 911 , the Good Friday Agreement was signed on the 2nd December 1999.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

I will quote this as I dont have anything better to post

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That part isn't right.

However, at the moment, Islam is the poster-child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence.

Yes it is the poster child because the MSM makes it that way. Where was the massive MSM coverage of the Christian terrorist that was shooting up Austin back in Dec? There are terrorist in just about every religion but you only hear about the Muslim terrorist.

Your point is internally contradictory.

How did you hear about the Christian terrorist if you didn't hear about it?

Oh this is a gem!

So as long as some where, some one reported it then it means it was heard about?

Think we could go back and apply that logic to many, many threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Exactly. I am sorry, but I am seeing a lot of ignorance in this thread. Come on people, are we not better than this? I mean, just because you dont agree with something such as another religion, does not mean you should mock it. I mean, are you telling me that the Christian Holy Bible itself is NOT one of the most violent books in the history of man?

I see it like this.

If the world posts 8 billion images of Mohammed, and the radical Muslims see the world didn't come to an end, maybe they'll realize the cartoons are not a reason to murder people.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

That part isn't right.

Yes it is the poster child because the MSM makes it that way. Where was the massive MSM coverage of the Christian terrorist that was shooting up Austin back in Dec? There are terrorist in just about every religion but you only hear about the Muslim terrorist.

Because the muslims are the only ones doing it on a daily basis since irish stopped after 911.

Yeah us Brits can thank the Muslims for that. They made terrorism uncool

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I used to live with a member of the Muslim brotherhood. He is no longer in this country, and is not allowed back in. I DO know extremism exists, I spend a VERY long time dealing with it.

link   

originally posted by: cass1dy09

Brilliant this is.......Brilliant I wish I had more than one star to give.

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: infinityorder

The Irish stopped before 911 , the Good Friday Agreement was signed on the 2nd December 1999.

You are right, but after 911 their leadership came out and said violence will not solve their problems, and said they will never bomb again.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That part isn't right.

Your point is internally contradictory.

How did you hear about the Christian terrorist if you didn't hear about it?

So as long as some where, some one reported it then it means it was heard about?

Um... yes.

If you heard about it then it's not accurate to bitch that nobody has heard about it, or that it wasn't reported.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Its only Muslims that are shooting up building and assassinating people for drawing old mo mo (that will be my nick name for him from now on as cant be bothered to spell his name)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That part isn't right.

Really? I think that old white men are the poster child for radical intolerance that manifests in murder and violence. You know, the old white men in Washington, that waged a war against "terror"?

You mean like these people?

You think THOSE people are the ones really running things?
You know, I can only imagine how some of you would be reacting if these were depictions of Jesus Christ instead that you were all adding. By the way SO, do the T&c's not apply to this thread?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Ok good to know that is your stance on it.

Guess it doesn't matter if the poster was talking about MSM reporting.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Sorry to hear that, not sure what that has to do with what I said.

I would never say it doesn't exist, I also would never say that extremism speaks for the body of the what they are extreme about.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I agree with you.

This is just silly and unproductive. It will backfire into a raging ball of hate and political/cultural/religious trolling.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for free speech and only enough PC to maintain civility and good will without all of the bull# but....not being spiteful just because you can.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

The site owner said it is a good idea.
I agree, the more pics of Mo mo (cheers ewok
) people see the better.
Maybe they will understand we will not take this BS anymore and we have the right to ridicule any religion.

link   

By the way SO, do the T&c's not apply to this thread?

Well seeing as the site owner has posted his picture of old mo mo I guess not

edit on 7-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That is all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join