It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Verifiable "Superpower"/Ability?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tankthinker

OK, I'll bite. Sent you two pics of folks I'll be able to verify for you. The questions I asked are admittedly vague, but there are plenty of factors you could pick up on which would allow me to verify in my own mind that you are accessing something beyond simple cold reading skills. Honestly, I do believe this is completely possible but it's best to verify as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hearows

That was actually pretty impressive. I'm gonna investigate further.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Maybe the mods need to look at this thread. It seems rather than reading the op post and agreeing or disagreeing with it,it has become a 'lets derail this thread'. The op didn't really ask if anyone believed them or not,they simply said lets experiment and see what happens. If you don't want to do that or disbelieve,fine.But don't derail the thread over it. People be polite.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am super late for sleep, but will end on this note until tomorrow

I did a preliminary reading with two individuals with hearows

I was accurate,

everyone else I will get to your pics tomorrow as I need to sleep badly

also I realize that hearows was registered to ATS very recently, making some probably claim it is a second account that I made for this purpose

its not, but I am willing to accept that as a valid argument and look forward to reading more seasoned ATS members.

ps. thanks Dimithae for the civility, very much appreciated
edit on 7-1-2015 by tankthinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Most welcome. ATS should be a place of welcoming those that think outside the box,whether you agree with them or not. Least I would hope it would be.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
IMPORTANT UPDATE

After doing the experiment with Hearows I have realized that there is a new limitation, one I knew about but havent paid much attention too (because of the limitations of my experiments):

- My readings seem to be accurate specifically to when the picture was taken

Im sure I could figure out a way to change it in my mind so that it is a more accurate to the persons current situation but that would take a different type experimentation and I will work on it for the future, for now the above limitation stands.

This has some benefits and some cons, but I have done readings without pictures before, but it is less reliable and so far I have not tested those readings with anyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
this just screams "somebody pay attention to me!"

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well I have been on here a while BUT I mean you could gauge a lot about me by simply reading my comments history so... Not sure what it would prove other than you can read my comments history, good luck though.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I can see energy (aether). I've been able to see it since I was a little kid. It's like literally particles that are their own light yet project no light outside of themselves. Every color/no color at the same time. They have movement/vibration. Everything is made from them. They might have colors at times (aura I think) but I don't know how to make this happen it just does.

I've told my optometrist who examines my eyes once a year at LensCrafters (I wear glasses and contacts) due to nearsightedness. She says my eyes are perfectly healthy and that it isn't blood cells that I'm seeing. I've spoken with other professionals (one who is a retired army Major and the other is a Life Coach who has a degree in social work and nutrition) who insist that I'm seeing quantum particles. My psychologist thinks that it's likely that I'm seeing particles as well and has told me that I'm totally sane.

It's not a super power. I'm just very, very sensitive to the world around me. And I pick up on things. I'd count yourself lucky if you don't have this 'ability'. It's handy but it sure is a pain.

Other things that I guess are abilities: luck, dreams, inklings. A lot of it has to do with having a flexible mind, I think. Great intellect comes with great imagination. Imagination is immaterial but I have a feeling it has something to do with why some people are more open to things than others. Like knowing a language, if you get what I mean.

It's early and I haven't had my coffee yet so excuse me if that didn't make much of any sense. I'll come back later and answer better if I need to.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

My Farts cure cancer! nuff said

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We are all one, perhaps you are sensing some part of this.

Does this ability work on animals? If so why still eat them?
Does this ability work on different races? If so do you feel like your another race?
Does this ability work on racists? If so are you racist after your empathy?
Does this ability work on criminals? If so do you feel like a criminal after being around one?
Does this ability work on gays, lesbian, and transgenders? Do you become gay, lesbian, or transgender for a while?
Does this ability work on women as well as men? If you can feel what women feel, or other dudes do you have multiple personality disorder?
Does this ability work on plants? If so how do you feel when you mow the lawn?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
We are all one, perhaps you are sensing some part of this.

Does this ability work on animals? If so why still eat them?
Does this ability work on different races? If so do you feel like your another race?
Does this ability work on racists? If so are you racist after your empathy?
Does this ability work on criminals? If so do you feel like a criminal after being around one?
Does this ability work on gays, lesbian, and transgenders? Do you become gay, lesbian, or transgender for a while?
Does this ability work on women as well as men? If you can feel what women feel, or other dudes do you have multiple personality disorder?
Does this ability work on plants? If so how do you feel when you mow the lawn?
me likey!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You have mail.

* #. I just read that the photo's date is critical to your reading. The one I just sent you is from 20 years ago.

There aren't any recent photos of this person.

Oh well.
edit on 1/14/2015 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My "superpower" is more a nuisance to me than it is useful.

I tend to cause disturbances in electromagnetic waves, as best I can tell. Radios will fuzz out near me, when a person standing in the exact spot I was in has no effect. When I was little, I couldn't get real close to Cathode Ray tube TV's because it would cause a very slight gauss effect like if you put a really weak magnet to it. I don't cause metal objects to stick to me or anything. It seems I make most animals around me "uncomfortable" (is the best way to put it). Even really friendly animals that have always approached humans with a wagging tail and a "PET ME PET ME PET ME" attitude take HOURS to warm up to me. They're not hostile, just skiddish. It really sucks too, because I love dogs.

So, yeah. I'm in no way Magneto or anything, just really a nuisance. Electronics also tend to break around me. Which I guess is both a blessing and a curse considering my career choice.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Did you pass the randi test?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have the uncanny knack of remembering something after a person says it.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I applaud your attempts to quantify and verify your skill. And I'm sorry so many ATSers aren't taking you seriously!

I will be emailing you a pic soon if your'e still doing the experiment.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would like to have the superpower of seeing the truth in everything. I would own this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join