It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow....talk about a spin on the topic....seriously? Paris terror attack: Journalism is under fire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

I'm not against Muslims as a whole. I have Muslim friends. The zealots are the one's targeted in my post.

Lamb Shawarma's are great!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think you have a littler nice spin here with your opening for maximum post,

Anybody with a mind will know that freedom of speech in countries that still practiced is a danger when it comes to religious and political fundamentalism.

Is not far away when that same terrorist attacks comes to our so call US nation of the free shores.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I won't be afraid to exercise my right to free speech. They conform or die. At least we're giving them a choice. Who's the compassionate on in this story? The next thing they will dictate to you everything they think is correct and you're found asking yourself, WTF.

Zero tolerance for zealots.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

I won't be afraid to exercise my right to free speech. They conform or die. At least we're giving them a choice. Who's the compassionate on in this story? The next thing they will dictate to you everything they think is correct and you're found asking yourself, WTF.

Zero tolerance for zealots.

Conform(convert) or die?

Are you with Isis? Thats how they do things.

You are spouting the exact same ridiculousness as a zealot, dictating to me everything you think is correct. Im sitting here asking myself..wtf?

Yes you are right.

Zero tolerance for zealots, and deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Murderers need dying. Don't twist it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Have fun with your tolerance. I don't wish any ill will because of it and I'm only pointing out the end result so it doesn't happen to you. Here have a beer and rant about why they are wrong. Show me your better way to deal with zealot murderers. I'm about done being compassionate on this matter at least.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I think the media has already been doing it, for years.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's some logic if you think it was a setup or false flag to move an agenda. The men were indeed Arabic. Correct? So, even if it was, they were weak minded and compelled enough to kill for their belief with a little push. Correct? Here's the damning evidence. People only do what they want to do. They wanted to kill.

If you were asked to do something like that, would you? Wake up man.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Murderers need dying. Don't twist it.

No, murderers need locking away for the rest of their lives, so they can think about what they did.
And if it later turns out that they were completely innocent they can be set free and compensated.
Im not twisting anything, nor am I trying to be hostile. Im just pointing out irony. And showing that you yourself are under the same spell of these crazies. Its easy to be whipped up into a hatred. The media thrives on getting you angry or scared.
You seem to be a victim of propaganda yourself, but of a western flavour.
Im just trying to show it to you, so maybe you can think a little more deeply about it.
You dont have to, thats what freedom is all about. Thanks for the

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I need to get the book on how to brainwash people into doing what I want. I mean there's 1000's of cases!

link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Tolerance doesn't apply to fundamentalism with them is one way or die.

You are right, Zero tolerance to fundamentalist and that means any kind.

link   

Sorry but you may call it extreme but it's what most of the United States believes. We have this thing called the death penalty.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

They are not worth the food they take from society, The money taken from tax payers, or the air they breath.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The problem with terrorist fundamentalist is that they are not afraid of dying, they are brainwashed to believe that what they do is a free passage to their vision of haven, when you have this type of people with that type of thinking nobody is safe.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I agree and eye for an eye.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I would tolerate a person stealing on certain cases. I wouldn't want to see the convicted getting a death sentence even if they were completely wrong. Murderers are different. I don't murder people. You don't either I hope. Society has a duty to protect the right and just from said murderers. That's all I'm saying.

When society is lax on crime, it usually escalates. I know the world won't be like Mayberry but there needs to be something in place. The death penalty is our way of saying that we won't stand for it. Yeah, I may be a little passionate about the subject. I've seen lives destroyed because of it.

We agree to disagree is all. I want peace. If I could snap my fingers and make people not murder, I would but this is the real world. No one is going to make all the world's ill go away. The best we can do is hold people accountable for their actions. If we can't do that, society is doomed.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It is a deterrent and probably saves lives in the long run.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Here's some logic if you think it was a setup or false flag to move an agenda. The men were indeed Arabic. Correct? So, even if it was, they were weak minded and compelled enough to kill for their belief with a little push. Correct? Here's the damning evidence. People only do what they want to do. They wanted to kill.

If you were asked to do something like that, would you? Wake up man.

There is loads of information on Manchurian candidates and MK Ultra. Programming people to do things they wouldnt normally do. Derren Brown made someone rob a bank van through his techniques.
Then there is Stockholm Syndrome, where a hostage starts to sympathise with their captors.
Then there are kids that do things driven by peer pressure, or those brainwashed by ideologies.
Religious and political ideologies.
The extent to which we are driven to do things that we wouldnt normally do(the whole advertising industry is based on it) is so vast and comes at us from so many angles that we are all victims of it. Some are more susceptible than others.
If I was asked to do something like that would I do it? No.
If my kids were taken hostage under threat of death if I didnt do it, then yes I would.

People do things for many different reasons, and many times they didnt even do it at all but yet get found guilty.
All I know is that some very smart people(doctors, and scientists, and university students) are being persuaded to run off to Syria to fight jihad. Or commit terror attacks, you have to stop and ask wtf is going on here? They are not exactly weak minded, naive maybe but certainly not weak minded.

Whether this ever looks like a false flag or not it will certainly move many agendas. I know that for a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yeah okay. I'll bet it's something to do with everyone has their price. I guess if you torture someone enough, they will do just about anything. Sorry if I'm a little cynical. I really need solid proof. It's not stockholm syndrome honest.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

All bad # usually does move an agenda. It's call, never let a good crisis go to waste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join