It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the All-seeing eye...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
I really do not beleive it had any sinister meaning until Steve Jackson used it for a symbol in his Illuminati game.
To be fair, the original SJGames version (as well as the much later INWO, for that matter) clearly credits RAW & Shea as being a major influence on the game. In my humble opinion, their Illuminatus! Trilogy singlehandedly did more to tie the eye & the pyramid to the Illuminati than any other source prior to 1975. (and, as I've pointed out in other threads, there's no historical evidence the Bavarian Illuminati ever used that symbol anyway...)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
Check this sh*t out. This is what the Muslims say about the Anti-Christ.

"Now what does the Pyramid carrying one eye on its top means. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) 1400 years back warned us about Dajjal in following words:"

Narrated by Ibn Umar

"Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Hadith 4.553(Sahih Bukhari Hadith)

This was taken from: antimasons.8m.com...

Peace

The Hadith was written by the shia sect of Islam. which can be traced back to the Roshinea, The assassins. They are secret societies themselves and befriended the Templars . I believe this was a deliberate attempt to cause friction between Christians and Muslims in the years to come so that a new Age can be born.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Some say it means the omnipresence of God, or the Sun, or whatever. It means different things at different levels, including some rather sinister things.

Sure it does.

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
I really do not beleive it had any sinister meaning until Steve Jackson used it for a symbol in his Illuminati game.

You're not contributing anything constructive. A quick trip to Wikipedia would do you good.

It's as constructive as your posts.

LOL I take offense to that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's not so much that the symbol is evil. It has been used to represent a non confirmed existing group called the ''Illuminati''. How ever if they did exist it is thought the ALL SEEING EYE is the symbol they use and they are thought to be a group of bad intentions for the benefit of themselves. They have used a GOOD symbol to represent their Masonic clan.

CRB over

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWanderer

You are NOT a Freemason. You may have been related to someone who claims to have been a mason or may have actually been one, however that does not make you one. I can not stand when everybody goes around saying "Im a Freemason". Well to put it bluntly, you are LYING to get attention. Just like a child will lie to feel cool or part of a group. Get a life and stop acting like a child.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
You are NOT a Freemason. You may have been related to someone who claims to have been a mason or may have actually been one, however that does not make you one. I can not stand when everybody goes around saying "Im a Freemason". Well to put it bluntly, you are LYING to get attention. Just like a child will lie to feel cool or part of a group. Get a life and stop acting like a child.
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish yelling at a member who hasn't even been on the site in 9 years…

Nor do I understand your beef with people claiming to be Freemasons. There are more than a dozen confirmed Masons who are regulars here on ATS, including a handful of mods.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Originally the symbol was of the sun above a pyramidion (benben stone). In later times the sun was stylised as an eye at the top of the pyramid. Its original meaning is that the eye or sun represents the point of creation and as the energy become more material it descends the pyramid becoming ever more dense until it reaches the base of the pyramid. All such symbols in reality represent pieces of occult science known to initiates and adepts.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yeah but Steve Jackson made it a popular icon by convention goers and that's when I first started seeing the buttons worn by trekkies and the like.

Hmm I am a victim of the thread necro....that response was a bit late...
edit on 26/3/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWanderer

OK the swastika is a reversed symbol that in my book has no real meaning for the fact that one man brainwashed a nation and used it as his sign.... i do forget on the other hand what the original symbol meant but i do no for a fact that the swastika is a backward version of it with little to no meaning at all and if i am wrong please let me know why and how for the fact that i prefer people to let me know when i am miss informed also the all seeing eye has several different meanings depending on who you ask and what their personal belief is as for me i think its an ancient and very shrouded in mystery and yes i have done my fare share of reading on the subject

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join