It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the All-seeing eye...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First of all let me say high five to the moderating team for getting rid of that foul mouthed freemason!

The Cheek

BuddhaCession, good words there, I was behind you all the way while reading that nonsense from a member of one of the many new world order institutions most of us are exposing.

I think we all agree that the all seeing eye has been used by different bodies for 'aledgedly' different purposes over the ages. Historically most notable is that of The Sun God Ra but in modern times (by modern times I mean today but also long into history) it is the symbol of The Illuminati. (I believe that of old as well but lets stick with today)

This is why The Freemasons use the symbol, they are a part of the Illuminat and they know it, OK, I accept, it works on a pyramis system and the freemasons also have their pyramid structure but its the same people at the top of the Pyramid.

This is what the eye represents......
The eye and pyramid with the all to family phrase - New world order, order out of chaos.

The Eye of the Illuminati represents them on the top of the pyramid looking down on us. They are in control, we are meer sheep.

And freemasons, you know I speak the truth, altough the launguage of the serpent (or reptillians) is lies, the truth will come out and you know the time is near.

Bring on the new free world

We hold truths that are not self evident, That all human beings are created different
That every human being has the right to be mentally free and Independant.
That every human being has the right to feel, hear, sense, imagine, believe or experience anything at all, in any way or any time
That every human being has the right to behave in any way that does not harm others or brake fair and just laws.
That no human being shall be subjected without consent to incarceration, arrest, imprisonment, restraint, punishment or psycological or medical intervention in an attempt to control, repress or alter the individual's thoughts, feelings or experiences.

By the way, can one of you Freemasons answer a question?

How many of these are knocking around Masonic Halls?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Well I know a lot about the All seeing eye. First off, it's on the back of the dollar bill.

That is correct.

The All seeing eye is an adopted symbol of the Illuminati.

You may be surprised to know that there is not a single shred of evidence that the All Seeing Eye was ever used as a symbol by the Illuminati. It is a fairly old symbol of Masonry (which long predates the Illuminati). It is a common myth that the Illuminati's chief symbol was the All Seeing Eye, but in fact, the real symbol of the Illuminati was a hand holding a lighted torch, with a Latin motto meaning "God supports those who fight for their rights".

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
"Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people (snip)...You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

It is a statement that the All Seeing eye is not all seeing.

I still remember my thought the first time I saw the symbol of the all seeing eye. That somewhere there is a pyramid missing its top.

I have a subjective interpretation as too the meaning of the statement that the person quoted above-about the eye being one eyed and Allah not being one eyed.

It's not really specific to regarding 'Allah' though, I don't know much about who or what that guy or god interpretation is-really.

Taken in perspective that the ALL SEEING EYE is One Eyed and Allah IS NOT. The All seeing eye, then is restricted in it's vision, where Allah is bragged to be not. And the trick, assuming that is the intention, to defeating that "all seeing-ness" to that eye is to rape it's limitations.
Assuming you know what they are.
(superiority issue here)

If the All Seeing Eye were a camera set to record Earth, capable of taping all the worlds going ons through all time, and in the format of reccorded video. It 'sees' but it truly does not see. It does not see context. It does not see within thoughts-prethoughts-backthoughts. It MERELY "sees" like your eyes see. It is not a 6 sense apparatus.

The prophet there, warning against the other prophet is as like giving orders for how to defeat the perception of the All-Seeing eye, as well as claiming superiority to it and thus to who it represents.

Believing this himself, the prophet seems to be eluding that the battle against the 'eye' should be taking place, and should be taking place in methods that trick the "eye" all the while being 'seen' by it.

I have a more outlandish version of the above--but I don't like getting yelled at.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It is a common myth that the Illuminati's chief symbol was the All Seeing Eye, but in fact, the real symbol of the Illuminati was a hand holding a lighted torch, with a Latin motto meaning "God supports those who fight for their rights".

What would the Latin be?

I got "Deus suscipio qui pugna pro suum vox" but I have no idea if that's right or not. It doesn't translate properly both ways.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why couldn't the All Seeing Eye simply represent that part of each individual that acts from the ego state of seeing from one's own awareness.

A state of perception that we all seem to get stuck in.

The state of "I" or "Me"

edit to add:

Niave', eh?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What if the "all seeing eye represented the horn of the unicorn, who is said to be a direct descendant of Capricorn, the sea god, and Pan?

Just a thought. The Unicorn of course is on the Britsh Coat of Arms.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So can't anyone reply to my post about the all seeing eye and it's relationship to the unicorn???

Is this something that anyone has heard of before, or is it something that we hear about and pretend that we didn't???

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I think they've all gone down the pub.

Personally, I've never heard of any such connection. The "all seeing eye" has always represented God/the Creator in every context that I have come across.

And now please excuse me, I think I'll now be sufficiently late to avoid having to buy the first round.

You coming?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, I suppose I could have a round with you!

I could post some links and all to support my assertion but why bother, really?

Just an idea to step away from the usual dance of the dream.

We all have a bit of it all in us, after all................

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

The "all seeing eye" has always represented God/the Creator in every context that I have come across.

I felt I should have qualified my response in the previous post as to the point of God/the Creator as being based on relevance or subjectivity!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I may have missed the first round, but am sure I could be present for the second.

Make it a double, please.............I have some catching up to do!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

(on telephone from pub)

Actually of course any symbol can mean anything we want it to mean. The All Seeing Eye could have Unicornery connotations just as easily as we could decide that the Triangle represents the blue fluff that always seems to appear magically in one's belly button. There's nothing wrong with this, and may have deep mystical meaning to us, but no-one else would have the faintest idea what we were talking about. Hang on... yeah... same again please.

Its the same with words. I could decide to call oranges "apples" and apples "spicy beanburgers". Its a perfectly legitimate description of the item, no worse than the original, with the slight exception that no-one else will know what I'm on about as the original names have universal acceptance. No... I'm on the phone... pint... over here... cheers

I think I've gone a bit off topic, and strongly suspect we're talking at cross purposes, but it's been fun. I'd actually be quite interested in some links if you could still be bothered to talk to me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm out of change and missing the drinking songs...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If I wasn't able to "read between the lines" I would think your reply was one of those wordy compositions to deflect from any validity i might have been looking for.

Gut................

Even with the triange being belly button fluff, (must be some good beer) I was able to hang with the humour of the conversation.

I have just found that when you think you have a handle on an understanding there is another layer to be peeled back.

Thanks for your time and comradrie!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the all seeing eye, is a symbol of power, knowledge, awareness, protection... you name it, you can also find other symbols with eyes on it, such as the eye of miriam, or the third eye of shiva, notice that virually every relgion or mythology has a tale about an eye, most of them being almost identical to each other, wich makes me belive that the eye symbol for protection is far more ancient that most people would assume.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In a world of the blind......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ff0118ad60e.gif[/atsimg]

......the one eyed man is king.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The all seeing eye as it is most often pictured was used in popular art 17-1800's to represent God....or rather God's watching the event shown in teh same art piece.

Sometimes it might mean God's providence.

Or God's simply watching, a reminder.....

Or also when in something to show some aspect of God within that.

It was not invented by Mason's, rather it was already a popular symbol for the eye of God when masons adopted.

Second...the Eye of Horus only comonality is teh fact it is also an "eye", and perhaps teh Jungian view that deep in the human psyche it likely gave the same feelings to ancient man as it does to us today.....

It is basically an artistic interpretation of the transcendent noticing us, wether that is thought to be good or bad I suppose has more to do with how you feel about God.

I PERSONALLY see it and use it as representing God's Providence...the masonic interpretation. I pray I may be an instrument of his will, and I feel assured if I make myself so his providence shall lead me where I need to go, where ever that may lead.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Some say it means the omnipresence of God, or the Sun, or whatever. It means different things at different levels, including some rather sinister things.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I really do not beleive it had any sinister meaning until Steve Jackson used it for a symbol in his Illuminati game.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
I really do not beleive it had any sinister meaning until Steve Jackson used it for a symbol in his Illuminati game.

You're not contributing anything constructive. A quick trip to Wikipedia would do you good.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Some say it means the omnipresence of God, or the Sun, or whatever. It means different things at different levels, including some rather sinister things.

Sure it does.

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon

You're not contributing anything constructive. A quick trip to Wikipedia would do you good.

It's as constructive as your posts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join