It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the All-seeing eye...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
what can anyone tell me about it? I would like to know all information and history that surrounds it as I don't know much about it.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well for starters, you might want to read up on Egyptian Mythology since it's all the One Seeing Eye of Osiris we're talking about it.

Sadly, the symbol has been hijacked and it now represents evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The all seeing eye is the Eye of Providence, reminding us that whenever strength here should fail, there is an inexhaustable supply from him above, obtained through prayer.

*EDIT* Well you're wrong Illimatic. It's simply the "Eye of Providence". Nothing more.

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by TheWanderer]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Amen to that

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It doesn't represent evil, how about you try backing up your claims for once instead of just spouting your mouth.

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by TheWanderer]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Actually, Illuminati, I believe the eye is that of Horus, the son of osiris and Isis.

Horus is the god of alchemists and chemists, occultists and scholars and the like. he represents the combination of the male and female into a sexless neutral.

I believe he was the fav with the Golden dawn and Alistar crowley.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"It doesn't represent evil, how about you try backing up your claims for once instead of just spouting your mouth."

Back up your claim that it DOESN'T represent evil.

Maybe it will elicit the same reaction from the other side of the argument and an intelligent debate can occur.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't have to back up a claim when it is the general understanding.

The "general belief" of the meaning of the Eye of Providence (The all seeing eye), is that is IS the Eye of Providence, it is the EYE OF GOD.

When someone decides to claim otherwise, he has to back it up.

I simply ask for proof, not that the eye also represented stuff in Egypt, but I demand the proof that the Eye of Providence, and the Eye of Osiris are related.

I demand proof that the Eye of Providence is being used for Evil, which is a very stupid comment.

Just like the Swastika was used for evil? Symbols can't be used for evil, the people do the evil, and the only people who use the All Seeing Eye are Freemasons, far from evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I don't have to back up a claim when it is the general understanding.

What you consider to be "general understanding" or "general belief" is evidently not as general in this particular community. You can do a survey if you want, to test that out. Anyways, don't state that your understanding of something is "general" understanding, when you haven't yet measured the "general" population on this bulletin board. At this point, it appears to be in debate. Is it the eye of providence/god, is it the eye of horus, is it the eye of osiris? You are one individual in this debate- claiming that it is nothing but the eye of providence/god. If you don't want to back up your claims, that's cool, but don't expect other people to do something that you won't take the time to do yourself. We need a level playing field if we want to have an intelligent discussion.

I simply ask for proof, not that the eye also represented stuff in Egypt, but I demand the proof that the Eye of Providence, and the Eye of Osiris are related.

How do you know that the "general belief" is that they are not related? Where is that idea coming from exactly, your opinion, an article you read?

I demand proof that the Eye of Providence is being used for Evil, which is a very stupid comment.

Another assessment- saying that a comment is very stupid. I guess something is very stupid when it does not comply with the "general belief". Heck, people have been burned at the stake for going against the "general belief", even though their direction was objectively the truth.

Just like the Swastika was used for evil? Symbols can't be used for evil, the people do the evil, and the only people who use the All Seeing Eye are Freemasons, far from evil.

Symbols become associated with the evil behaviors of people. Money is very much a symbol, its not backed by real gold anymore. But, people use this symbol for all kinds of things, don't they? Good things, not-so-good things. I guess it depends on what the "general belief" is regarding evil though, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Look MKULTRA, you may think you're really cool or smart or something by trying to get me to "prove" anything.

Every Freemason on the planet recognizes the All seeing Eye as the EYE OF GOD, don't believe me, just ask the next one.

Frankly it doesn't matter what you think, in my town the post office has SWASTIKAS all over it....but guess what...are they used for evil?

NO, because it was actually decorated with those symbols before the 30s. Long before the Nazis.

Now if someone were to come here, and say that our Post office was evil, where's the proof?

That's what I ask for.

The proof that the All Seeing Eye is evil.

It isn't...it is no different than the Cross.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Look MKULTRA, you may think you're really cool or smart or something by trying to get me to "prove" anything.

At least I'm not at the point of making demands!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Look, all socrates ever did was ask for people to prove their statements.

I having been raised to the sublime degree of master mason know enough to know the Eye of Providence is not an "evil eye"...in fact it's fairly generic and not used only in masonry it was used commonly in the 1700s.

You on the outside, must explain your reasons, becuase you on the outside are saying that we believe something that we DO NOT believe.

So therefore, you better have a damn good explaination as to why you think you know what we think.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Is this the same eye that was in buffy the vampire slayer this season?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Check this sh*t out. This is what the Muslims say about the Anti-Christ.

"Now what does the Pyramid carrying one eye on its top means. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) 1400 years back warned us about Dajjal in following words:"

Narrated by Ibn Umar

"Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Hadith 4.553(Sahih Bukhari Hadith)

This was taken from: antimasons.8m.com...

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Uh oh...I guess because an unconfirmed source, spouting crap about the koran of which they know nothing of, is just going to change everything isn't it?

LoL.

Nowhere does the "eye of providence" suggets God has only one eye.

This is pretty irrelevant at best, not to mention in accurate.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The Jews were known for their practice of black arts of Kabala. They have used their black art on the Muslims for many centuries in different ways. It is a known fact, that if you read the Quranic Aayats backwards it may help you in black magic. So the name mentioned above "HALLA", is the name of a yougart product used in Pakistan. If it is read backwards it spells "ALLAH", so the Muslims themselves are helping the freemasons and they don't even know about it.

Well I just found this anti-jewish sh.it on your link.

I'm sorry but your link is evil not just full of crap. There's no need for anti-semitism, this link seems more the work of Islamic terrorists than respectable researchers.

*throws your pile of crap in the toilet*

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Posted by The Wanderer: Well I just found this anti-jewish sh.it on your link.

I'm sorry but your link is evil not just full of crap. There's no need for anti-semitism, this link seems more the work of Islamic terrorists than respectable researchers.

*throws your pile of crap in the toilet*

New kid on the block, I get the picture now. Just be aware that you have already violated one of the conditions of use for these boards, which can be found at this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

There's no need for the profanity, its just simply not appropriate.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Aight smart a*s. First of all I'm not even Muslim, so attack the message not the messenger. I just wanted to see what people thought about there possibly being a connection between the All Seeing Eye and the Muslims anti-christ.

And second; the so called "Jews" are pretty much white and hardly semitic.
Semi; semi what? Semi white and semi black or original.
So Arabs are semitic. Most Jews are almost completely white. So it seems that the modern day Israeli's are the ones who are anti-semitic.

Peace

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by BuddhaCession]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
MKULTRA

How can we use profanity; when it automatically gets edited?

Example: #, #, #, ass, etc.

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by BuddhaCession]

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by BuddhaCession]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Funny, not allowed to curse but we are allowed to track in Anti-Semetic tripe.

Funny indeed....a lot like Catholicism when you think about it, Burn a jew and get a price per head, but god help you if you say damn.

Well times have changed, even Catholicism has changed, sadly Islam has not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join