It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILL GATES DRINKS 'boiled and treated' POO. Ah, 'delicious'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

originally posted by: SaturnFX

survivalist tip 101, turn sewage into clean drinking water.
not really groundbreaking news, nor some newfangled method to help out countries.

You can also turn a lot of waste back into nutritional foods and protein (food for pigs and such)

I like Bill Gates. very much the egalitarian philanthropist I wish most obscenely rich folks were

Egalitarian philanthropist? Mr. Gates is very much involved in eugenics and population control. Not so much an egalitarian... Unless you ask his public relation team!

The only way to conclude that he is into eugenics is to take snips of his comments so far out of context that it loses all touch with reality.
he is into population control in poor countries, yes, through education, prevention, etc.

This however is a conspiracy board. I await for him to be labelled a alien draconian gray cyborg that is eating the souls of children also with equal "proof".

Here's more:
www.naturalnews.com...

Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (www.pbs.org...).

Thank you for proving me right
natural news is like the onion, but lacking the humor and journalistic integrity. look at the article you linked to, it pretends to post crap from a interview by pbs, assuming people never actually check sources (why would they, they are reading natural news after all). nowhere in that article does it say anything about culling or anything of that nature.

Planned parenthood is not some secret eugenics program, it is responsible breeding practices.

Problem is, you may be harmless, but one day, some gigantic nutball with a gun will believe in this utter and complete rubbish and try to take out Gates. Then what...people who pushed this mind trash will be claiming innocent, after all, the only thing they did was push a mentally disturbed narration out there in a community with minds where some are fragile enough to actually believe this tripe.

Do your mind a favor and read the source. and block natural news for the mental virus scam site it is.
RationalWiki on Natural News

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

survivalist tip 101, turn sewage into clean drinking water.
not really groundbreaking news, nor some newfangled method to help out countries.

You can also turn a lot of waste back into nutritional foods and protein (food for pigs and such)

I like Bill Gates. very much the egalitarian philanthropist I wish most obscenely rich folks were

Egalitarian philanthropist? Mr. Gates is very much involved in eugenics and population control. Not so much an egalitarian... Unless you ask his public relation team!

The only way to conclude that he is into eugenics is to take snips of his comments so far out of context that it loses all touch with reality.
he is into population control in poor countries, yes, through education, prevention, etc.

This however is a conspiracy board. I await for him to be labelled a alien draconian gray cyborg that is eating the souls of children also with equal "proof".

Here's more:
www.naturalnews.com...

Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (www.pbs.org...).

Thank you for proving me right
natural news is like the onion, but lacking the humor and journalistic integrity. look at the article you linked to, it pretends to post crap from a interview by pbs, assuming people never actually check sources (why would they, they are reading natural news after all). nowhere in that article does it say anything about culling or anything of that nature.

Planned parenthood is not some secret eugenics program, it is responsible breeding practices.

Problem is, you may be harmless, but one day, some gigantic nutball with a gun will believe in this utter and complete rubbish and try to take out Gates. Then what...people who pushed this mind trash will be claiming innocent, after all, the only thing they did was push a mentally disturbed narration out there in a community with minds where some are fragile enough to actually believe this tripe.

Do your mind a favor and read the source. and block natural news for the mental virus scam site it is.
RationalWiki on Natural News

Alright then, search for Planned Parenthood Eugenics on google.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot
I should rephrase, eugenics by definition is controlled breeding and desirable trait occurance. that's fine, condoms are a tool of eugenics as are vitamins and prenatal care.

When conspiracy theorists start discussing eugenics, hitler and killing people tend to become the topic, so I should rephrase into, planned parenthood/gates are not into hitleresque style genocide or mass murder. they are, as I stated, for population control through education and prevention. knowledge on condoms, access to better services, etc..and that is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I should rephrase, eugenics by definition is controlled breeding and desirable trait occurance. that's fine, condoms are a tool of eugenics as are vitamins and prenatal care.

When conspiracy theorists start discussing eugenics, hitler and killing people tend to become the topic, so I should rephrase into, planned parenthood/gates are not into hitleresque style genocide or mass murder. they are, as I stated, for population control through education and prevention. knowledge on condoms, access to better services, etc..and that is a good thing.

You forgot one, they're for population control through education, prevention and vaccines.

edit: yes I know that vaccines are part of prevention, you get the point.

So what are your thoughts on eugenics through vaccination? Condoms are fine with me because I'm still in control.
edit on 11-1-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You forgot one, they're for population control through education, prevention and vaccines.

So what are your thoughts on eugenics through vaccination? Condoms are fine with me because I'm still in control.

You pose the question wrong.
"they" are not for population control through vaccines, that quote from gates discussing how good healthcare and vaccines can slow the global population is not saying they are putting sterility drugs in vaccines, rather, the reasoning why 3rd world families have like 30 kids is due to no contraception, ignorance, and the old value of having 30 kids so a few of them live to adulthood practice being removed due to healthy families.

But of course if you take just a few snips of what someone says and add in a mega dose of paranoia, you will have him talking about how he wants to eat all brown people.

anyhow, you asked what I think about using vaccines for birth control...a bit like saying: I heard ATS is actually just a mind control website to put cats in control of the world, how do you feel about cats controlling the world via ats?

try not to ask leading and false pretense questions down the line, it only annoys those trying to have a discussion.

Anyhow, here is a decent website for you to read and maybe quell some of your concerns regarding the ebils of sensible eugenics:
Science Based Medicine
Of course the medical community still has a long way to go, but best thing we got so far.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You pose the question wrong.
"they" are not for population control through vaccines, that quote from gates discussing how good healthcare and vaccines can slow the global population is not saying they are putting sterility drugs in vaccines, rather, the reasoning why 3rd world families have like 30 kids is due to no contraception, ignorance, and the old value of having 30 kids so a few of them live to adulthood practice being removed due to healthy families.

But of course if you take just a few snips of what someone says and add in a mega dose of paranoia, you will have him talking about how he wants to eat all brown people.

anyhow, you asked what I think about using vaccines for birth control...a bit like saying: I heard ATS is actually just a mind control website to put cats in control of the world, how do you feel about cats controlling the world via ats?

try not to ask leading and false pretense questions down the line, it only annoys those trying to have a discussion.

Anyhow, here is a decent website for you to read and maybe quell some of your concerns regarding the ebils of sensible eugenics:
Science Based Medicine
Of course the medical community still has a long way to go, but best thing we got so far.

Good answer

I have some trust issues with Bill Gates, that's all.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My father-in-law is OCD and has some poo issues. Won't buy from street vendors because of poo and always washes his hands, especially after riding on piblic transportation, because you never know if the person who touched a hand rail or pole, touched poo before getting on the bus.

Although I haven't done the math, I'm willing to bet that every drop of water that exisits on this planet has been in contact with poo at some point. If you have ever taken a dip in a lake, stream or ocean then so have you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join