It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I'm glad someone else picked up on that! Let's cover the range of defences and justifications so that we may be able to move on......

* These men were mentally ill.
* Islam means peace.
* All religions are bad.
* Racism.
* Big oil.
* Non-violent Muslims.
* The majority of the victims were Muslim.
* The killers felt insulted.
* The Bible contains violent passages.
* Christians and why the poster hates them.
* Workplace violence.

The above will cover every left leaning liberal post in today's topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

No swearing?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OldSchoolContemporary

I'm glad someone else picked up on that! Let's cover the range of defences and justifications so that we may be able to move on......

* Islam means peace.
* All religions are bad.
* Racism.
* Big oil.
* Non-violent Muslims.
* Workplace violence.

My turn!

-It's Obama's fault.
-It's Mossad.
-It's Israel.
-It's a CIA false flag.
-It never really happened.
-Islam is Satan worship.
-Muslims are trying to reconquer Europe.
-Muslims will outbreed Europeans.

Between these two posts, I guess everything has been covered. Oh, wait:

-It's the Reptilians.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

originally posted by: Nicorette

"Religion of peace" my arse.

Religion of murdering, misogynistic, Stone Age, rock-worshiping, slave-owning pedophiles.

Nice - so because some extremists have used religion an an excuse to carry out a heinous act, you're now insulting every single follower of said religion?

Did you do that when Anders Breivik killed all those people?

Or when abortion doctors are murdered by Christian extremists.

No I thought not, it's just blatant islamaphobia with underlying racism.

So you're comparing the number of people killed by Breivik and abortion doctors killed to the thousands of murdered by ISIS and Al Queda over the past year? Muslim extremists killed more innocent students and teachers in that school last month than the two instances combined you referenced. Don't even go there.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

a reply to: Telos

Well lets try a little experiment...

Announce that Jews have no place in the world. See what happens.

Iran and Hamas have already stated this. What's your point?

Hey Einstein, he meant say that in this forum...

Can't believe someone starred your response...shame on you ats tsk tsk tsk...lol

Even Einstein would have trouble deciphering your phrase "he meant say that in this forum". Please translate. Is English your fourth language?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am sad to see that the American and British media do not dare show works of these artists murdered, mostly caricatures of jesus and muhammad. This means that the terrorists have earned in those countries and that these countries are afraid of reprisals. France is one of the only countries still resist front of the religious claim of different communities. France is an atheistic republic. The blasphemy is not a crime in France and I hope it never will. In France you can say what you want as long as it is not prohibited by law, and there are courts to judge the complaints of those who feel insulted. This is called civilization.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This attack seems to have been carried out by "do it yourself" style jihadists. Yes, they were well equipped and appear to have been well trained. One of the brothers involved was known to the police as a recruiter of French jihadists wanting to get involved in fundamentalist military efforts in Iraq and Syria.

That being said, the fact that they did not go to ground immediately after the attack, suggests that they are a small cell of two brothers and one "hanger on", who has already turned himself in to French authorities. They don't seem to have a group in the background who kept a "safe house" for them. They were seen at a gas station to the northeast of Paris and observed by station attendants, whom they had robbed, to reverse their direction to return in the direction of Paris.

Staying on the highway would be very hazardous to them at this point, with police helicopters patrolling overhead, looking along the road and in the area surrounding the highway.

By this time, I think they are very likely barricaded into someone's home or in a deserted building, where they are prepared for a showdown and possible shootout with the police.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: BobaFettish

Not sure if that would be a fair thing to do - I mean, would it insult non-fundamentalist/extremist Muslims?

Does anyone know?

As a Christian, I'm insulted when someone uses the image of Jesus in a distasteful way (like in an SNL sketch or a diatribe by Bill Maher). But I don't go around shooting innocent people. I accept free speech. So tough sh!t for the non-fundamentalist/extremist Muslims.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I thought I would try to find the latest info and sure enough:

www.lefigaro.fr...

Selon France 3 Picardie qui cite la Préfecture de l'Oise, les deux suspects seraient actuellement retranchés dans une habitation de Crépy-en-Valois, dans l'Oise. Des fourgons de gendarmes mobiles seraient positionnés dans les rues de la commune, toujours selon la chaîne télévisée.

Translation:

According to France 3 Picardie citing the Prefecture of the Oise, the two suspects are currently holed up in a house of Crépy-en-Valois, in Oise. Mobile police vans to be positioned in the streets of the town, according to the TV channel.

edit on 8-1-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: OldSchoolContemporary

* Islam means peace.
* All religions are bad.
* Racism.
* Big oil.
* Non-violent Muslims.
* Workplace violence.

My turn!

-It's Obama's fault.
-It's Mossad.
-It's Israel.
-It's a CIA false flag.
-Islam is Satan worship.
-Muslims are trying to reconquer Europe.
-Muslims will outbreed Europeans.

Between these two posts, I guess everything has been covered. Oh, wait:

-It's the Reptilians.

Whats worrying is
-It's Obama's fault.
-It's Mossad.
-It's Israel.
-It's a CIA false flag.

Have already been done on ATS!

Best one was a poster saying it was directly Obama fault.

But the above poster is right to apologists are already crawling out the wood work.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

North East?

My worry is they will try and make a dash for the UK then.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Don't worry the NE is close to scotland.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ha yeah.

No my worry is a connection has a lorry sitting in calais waiting.

Hide in a crate.

Get into the UK and hide in some Islamic bolt hole in Birmingham or Manchester.

To be honest no idea why they didnt go south and see if they could cross the med.

But north the only remotely "safe" place would be UK and I use safe in the most lose word as it would only be safer compared to staying in France.
edit on 8-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: truckdriver42

It is just a shame that The French police did not pick up on this beforehand. This was to easy a target and should have been covered by undercover armed police.
Same with the sorry story with the children massacred in Pakistan, where was the security for such an easy target.
We can deal with these terrorist scumbags before they get to do the dirty deeds they do. Protect the easy targets
and have quick reaction forces ready to deal quicker with new events. I will volunteer to be a watcher and a reactor..
Take care all..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So you're comparing the number of people killed by Breivik and abortion doctors killed to the thousands of murdered by ISIS and Al Queda over the past year? Muslim extremists killed more innocent students and teachers in that school last month than the two instances combined you referenced. Don't even go there.

Over a million people have been killed since the invasion by the UK/US/FRA of Afghanistan & Iraq.
We can play this game all day long, so yeah - 'Don't even go there'
It can't be one rule when a few extremist Muslims do something and another when Christians do something.
If Muslims have to take to the streets and denounce every evil, radical Muslim then so do the Christians when it's 'their ilk'
edit on 8-1-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
According to a twitter feed from LeMonde, the media do not know yet exactly what is going on at the place where the suspects are said to be holed up.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I hope not...I mean it could give the bastards a heads up in whats coming for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There is a rumour that Rupert Murdoch has offered to fly the terrorists and French SWAT to London on his private jet so they can have the shootout in London. (Satire Alert)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is the latest "tweet" from LeMonde:

www.lemonde.fr...

LeMonde.fr:

Coulisses : de la difficulté d'obtenir des informations
Pour mieux comprendre notre travail, il faut imaginer que nous dépendons de sources à même de nous alimenter en informations ou de nous donner des confirmations.

Or celles-ci ne sont pas toujours en mesure de le faire, ni désireuses de délivrer des informations qui pourraient nuire à la traque.

De plus, la tension qui règne n'arrange en rien l'affaire. Actuellement, il est donc très difficile d'obtenir des confirmations ou un état des lieux fiable de la situation.

Translation:

Behind the scenes: the difficulty of obtaining information
To better understand our work, imagine that we depend on sources capable of supplying us with information or give us confirmations.

But they are not always able to do so, or who wish to deliver information that could harm the hunt.

In addition, the tension does nothing to the case. Currently, it is very difficult to obtain confirmations or solid baseline of the situation.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think South Park sum it up quite nicely.

edit on 8/1/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join