It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jokatgulm

Care to expand on it then...with your links.

Seeing other news agencies are reporting it also....

With pics also.

news.sky.com...
edit on 8-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yep, every time a Muslim commits an act of violence, it's really the Jews. 

Another classic Zionist shill deflection...make it all about the Jews...lol

I never once said Jews and there are many Arab Muslims on Israel's payrol so don't act so surprised.

Heck, most my government is on Israel's payroll ffs.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sure.

"11h20. Les deux suspects circuleraient en direction de Paris. Les deux hommes, correspondant au signalement des deux suspects en fuite, circulaient à bord d'une Renault Clio grise, circuleraient en direction de Paris. Le gérant d'une station-essence à proximité de Villers-Cotterêt (Aisne) a «formellement reconnu les deux hommes soupçonnés d'avoir participé à l'attentat de Charlie Hebdo», explique une source proche du dossier. «Les deux hommes sont cagoulés, avec kalachnikov et lance-roquettes apparentes», confirme une autre source."

Le Parisien

No mention of robbery.

"Les suspects localisés dans l'Aisne. Les deux tireurs présumés, toujours en fuite, ont été repérés armés jeudi matin, dans l'Aisne. Le gérant d'une station-essence à proximité de Villers-Cotterêt, dans l'Aisne a "formellement reconnu les deux hommes soupçonnés d'avoir participé à l'attentat de Charlie Hebdo", a expliqué une source proche du dossier. "Les deux hommes sont cagoulés, avec kalachnikov et lance-roquettes apparentes", a confirmé une autre[...]

europe1

No mention of robbery.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
your link

This is your own link.

No mention of robbery.

edit on 8-1-2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Another classic Zionist shill deflection...make it all about the Jews...lol

I never once said Jews and there are many Arab Muslims on Israel's payrol so don't act so surprised.

Heck, most my government is on Israel's payroll ffs.

Amazing; you blame it on Israel, but say "it's not about the Jews." What planet are you living on?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Well sky says the reports are from AFP.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jokatgulm

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Breaking they have robbed a petrol station.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The net will be closing in on these bastards....I doubt they will be wanting to be taken alive though.

The info is inaccurate, they are not reported to have robbed the petrol station. This article has been written hastily and I suspect the trainee who did can't read french properly.

edit : They just have been spotted by the owner of a petrol station. Only a few newspapers report a robbery.

Correct, that is what Our News in Norway is stating as well. There was no Robery or any shots fired. They were just observed at the gasstation by the manager. They drove a Hvite Renault Clio according to the station manager.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yes there is...once in the title and once in the first paragraph.

The two suspects in the Charlie Hebdo magazine attack have fired shots while robbing a petrol station in northern France, according to French media.

Robbing = a robbery.

www.independent.co.uk... html

More links saying they robbed the place.
edit on 8-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yes there is...once in the title and once in the first paragraph.

The two suspects in the Charlie Hebdo magazine attack have fired shots while robbing a petrol station in northern France, according to French media.

Robbing = a robbery.

You got to find Your self a better bews Source.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
20 minutes

No mention of robbery. Their source is AFP too.

Someone just made a mistake and since no one is checking their facts, disinfo spreads.

ETA : watching BFMTV right now, no mention of robbery at all. Again, they've just been "spotted".

No attack, no violence, no nothing. The witness just saw the vehicle, the guys wearing balaclavas and he - allegedly - even saw the weapons in their car, along with a RPG.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No attack, no violence, no nothing. The witness just saw the vehicle, the guys wearing balaclavas and he - allegedly - even saw the weapons in their car, along with a RPG.

So the RPG was in the getaway car and not used in the actual assault. This may explain one alleged "contradictory report."

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why wait when Muslims attacked if you can wear a towel on his head and attack on their behalf of the Christians, and put on the cross to attack the Muslims and do it as often as possible and all the blue media will pour gasoline on the fire, all the blue policies will beat the drum of war, war parties a common red blood among themselves PS enough to know the language and be superficially similar but many pretend all his life, and even more than one generation...6000 years
edit on 8/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
BFMTV just stated that the car might have been abandoned near the gas station, lots of cops and a PUMA helicopter roaming the area.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Jokatgulm because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Jesus

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingofthe4thquarter

Yes my son?.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Lol I am new here

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Then repent your ways and read the T&C one word posts are frowned upon on ATS.
It is in the commandments founded by Springer and Skepticoverlord..
All hail the prophets Springer and Skeptic.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Lol I have observed that for months lol, I decided to join because honestly, this website is cool as #

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The arrest of the killers is taking place right now as we speak. French journalists were received silent instructions not to give details. The killers are surrounded and are armed with a RPG7.

edit on 8-1-2015 by PenDuick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Make an introduction thread to say hi to all.
(sorry off topic just helping a noob out).

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join