It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Reuters UK - shooting in south Paris

Here you go. Police are unsure at this stage if related to newspaper attack.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Where is all this going to end, all of these since the start of December 2014.

December 4, 2014. - 2014 Grozny clashes. 26 total dead, including 14 policemen, 11 Jihadist from Caucasus Emirate, 1 civilian
Australia December 15, 2014. – 2014 Sydney hostage crisis.[disputed – discuss] 2 dead, 4 injured.
Pakistan December 16, 2014. – 2014 Peshawar school attack. Over 140 people dead, including at least 132 children.
Yemen December 16, 2014. - Two suicide car bombers rammed their vehicles into a Shiite rebels' checkpoint killing 26, including 16 students.
Nigeria December 18, 2014. - 2014 Gumsuri kidnappings. Boko Haram insurgents killed 32 people and kidnapped at least 185 women and children.
Syria December 18, 2014. - Mass grave of 230 Tribesmen killed by Islamic State found in Eastern Syria.
Nigeria December 22, 2014. – Boko Haram insurgents bombed a bus station in the city of Gombe, killing at least twenty people.
Iraq December, 2014. - Islamic State militants execute 150 women Iraqi province of Al-Anbar, some of whom were pregnant at the time, who refuse to marry their fighters.
Iraq December 24, 2014. - A suicide bomber killed 33 people and wounded 55 others in Madaen, about 25 km (15 miles) south of Baghdad.
Somalia December 25, 2014. - Al-Shabaab (militant group) attack in Mogadishu leaves 9 dead.
Cameroon December 28, 2014. - Boko Haram attacks village in Cameroon leaving 30 dead.
France January 7, 2015. - At least 12 killed in shooting at office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, Paris

Source

Admittedly a lot of these took place in the Middle East...but still...

CX

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Explosion just reported by Sky News at a kebab shop next to a mosque in the east side....no more details yet....

CX.

Edit to add.....it's in Lyon. No casualties reported as yet.
edit on 8/1/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Dubbed "Abou Issen", Chérif Kouachi is a jihadist of french nationality, well known of the french antiterrorist services. He was convicted a first time in 2008 for being part of an organization sending fighters to Iraq. Born in November 1982 in Paris 10th arrondissement, he quickly became orphan of his two parents who immigrated from Algeria. He spends his youth in a home in Rennes, reveals the newspaper Libération.

Chérif Kouachi obtains his sport educator brevet before he gets to Paris. He moves - along with his brother Saïd - with a french converted (*) and works as a pizza delivery boy, adds Libération. He then participates in the "filière des Buttes-Chaumont".

This group, under the autority of "émir" Farif Benyettou, aimed at sending fighters to Irak to support Iraq's Al Quaeda branch, at the time lead by Abou Moussad Al-Zarquaoui.

Roughly translated by yours truly, source francetvinfo.fr

(*) converted to Islam, goes without saying even if not specified.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: Shiloh7

I think it's more likely the question will be "Does Islam have a place in the civilised world?"

And the short answer is : No.

No place at all

Hopefully we get back to a place where people are charged for inciting hate.... which you just did.

Why don't you go back to counting in 12's then...

Wow.... so you're aligned with the killers? You get to decide what other people are allowed to say?

Nice.

Sure.
edit on 8-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
In Montrouge, where a policewoman was killed by a man using a weapon that looked like a MP5, the police appears to be about to launch an assault.

edit : intervention forces seem to have found nothing, calmy making their return. No shots fired.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Buddy

I posted REAL history of CIA making a first large scale in modern times Jihadi organization in 1970s

I posted how just recently US made ISIS possible by giving Syrian Rebels gobs of money and weapons.

And what did you post ?

Just a lot of BS

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

"International Jihad" was the brainchild of a German diplomat who concocted it during World War One as a means to disrupt British hegemony in Egypt and Palestine. You seem to think that the Muslim Brotherhood appeared out of nowhere thirty years ago. Islam has been struggling against "infidels" since its birth.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nicorette
"Religion of peace" my arse.

Religion of murdering, misogynistic, Stone Age, rock-worshiping, slave-owning pedophiles.

Nice - so because some extremists have used religion an an excuse to carry out a heinous act, you're now insulting every single follower of said religion?
Did you do that when Anders Breivik killed all those people?
Or when abortion doctors are murdered by Christian extremists.
No I thought not, it's just blatant islamaphobia with underlying racism.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: Telos

Well lets try a little experiment...

Announce that Jews have no place in the world. See what happens.

Iran and Hamas have already stated this. What's your point?

Hey Einstein, he meant say that in this forum...

Can't believe someone starred your response...shame on you ats tsk tsk tsk...lol

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

The police source said one of the shooters had been identified by his identity card, which had been left in the getaway car. 

Flame me yall, but this is starting to sound more and more suspicious. They're trained professionals but leave their identity?

Reminds me of that time that they found the "hijacker's" passport in the WTC rubble.

This has Mossad's finger prints all over it. The poster who pointed out France acknowledging a Palestinian state is very clever yet most of you ignored this.

Those who go against Israel are punished one way or another.
edit on 8-1-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: auroraaus

The police source said one of the shooters had been identified by his identity card, which had been left in the getaway car. 

Flame me yall, but this is starting to sound more and more suspicious. They're trained professionals but leave their identity?

No flame here, I find it suspicious as well, but keep in mind that you should have your ID at all time and show it whenever police asks you to.

Their identity and photo is being shown but it could have not been the case, and if so, it was better to have it (in case you want to pass checkpoints unnoticed for example).

I mean they also had to be prepared to disappear and pose as normal citizens. Hence the nondescript clothes to dress back as normal.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Breivik whom is an islamaphobiac, wasn't impressed by Christian values preferring far right zionism. The anti abortionists seem to be made up of people of a number of different organisations and probably from different religions for all we know as they were particularly against women's rights. However, within Western society these people are taken to court and imprisoned for long sentences. So we don't let them get away with anything. However although Breivkik rightly caught world headlines, the anti abortionists carry out vandalism, kidnap and murder etc but usually in smaller numbers and not making the headlines of the world because the action is - in one respect another murder, which every country, muslim or whatever suffers from. Even if you put all the crimes committed by anti abortionists together they will never match the number of crimes committed by islamics trying to change the way people from other religions behave.

However, you will get the Western media hot on this because today a second police man has died and the cold manner in which the terrorist shot the already wounded man was a cowardly and despicable action and a man like this, we don't want walking around on our streets. His only place in society is in jail for the rest of his life.

We are coming up the day when the decision has to be made as to whether it is possible, with the toxic side of islam to have people living together from other religions with islam. The values are so different and the brain washing so pernicious within the islamic world, especially for young boys during their formative years, that this questrion needs to be answered.

People were vulnerable purely because they were not armed themselves. The concern of many will be, should I arm myself were something like this to happen again. We know by the number of horrid attacks by islamists that there is a strong possibility of other attacks across Western countries.

You may think that people are islamaphobic but islam has brought this on itself because of its teachings towards other people. Any religion, and this applies also the the jewish torah and its teaching about non jewish people being there to be exploited, are two examples of where religion, in the wrong hands, is one of the most dangerous, toxic teachings humans can learn. I've seen the apologists saying Ooh islam is about love, but they are not getting through to their own extremists and more importantly especially the mullahs who are behind this type of teaching. and religious arousel towards violence against non believers of islam or their rights of freedmen. Were people genuinely behind a united France, muslims who know these men and are party to their plans would have come forward, although at the moment it looks, if the news is right, that these men have not tried to find a hiding place within Paris.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Breaking they have robbed a petrol station.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The net will be closing in on these bastards....I doubt they will be wanting to be taken alive though.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

You do have a point which has occurred to me because anyone can yell out allah is great or whatever whether muslim or not. You are also right that France has acknowledged a Palestinian State, but until the French catch these men, I think we will have to wait.

I do have my feeling though that were this mossad, the men would have been hidden in Paris and then out on some ship or plane tout suit and not struggling somewhere outside Paris to get away. We are most likely facing up to professional training given by the West and the USA to people who should never have been given guns in the first place.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

These guys are NOT doing this for "Mohamad". To shoot down that cop, who had NOTHING to do with the magazine, shows this clearly. These guys are insane murderes and that's it. They need to be shot down like wild dogs.
Now I see where many news outlets refuse to re post the original comic out of fear from reprisal. The terrorist won on this one. Every news outlet should be re posting! F'em.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

This has Mossad's finger prints all over it. The poster who pointed out France acknowledging a Palestinian state is very clever yet most of you ignored this.

Those who go against Israel are punished one way or another.

Yep, every time a Muslim commits an act of violence, it's really the Jews. It must have been Mossad that set Charlie Hebdo's offices on fire a couple of years ago, and who murdered the Scandanavian cartoonist who mocked Mohammad and Mossad who shot the Dutch film-maker....

Your one track thinking is actually an insult to the Muslims who believe they are committing a noble act of faith.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Once again one of these cases where there are a lot of questions - and the media does a very sloppy job.

Maybe my fellow ATSer can help out with these questions:

- The ID cards; according to the police the attackers left ID cards in the car they used. Already conflicting reports: some report one ID (of the 18yr old) some report there have been all 3 ID cards (18yr old plus the two brothers).
Why would somebody leave their ID in a car when on a mission?

- 3 or 2 attackers? Media always said there are 3 attackers. In videos and eyewitness accounts there are only 2 attackers.
The 3rd was believed to be an 18yr old who turned himself in. Problem is he was at school during the shootings.

- RPG: It s reported the attackers had ak47s and a RPG. Though yet i have not seen one pic with an attacker carrying a RPG or a hole drilled by an RPG?

- And last but not least; how the hell is it possible that they can attack and enter a secured building, do a killing spree, and then flee through the whole city unharmed???

Keep in mind; I am asking questions - not jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Breaking they have robbed a petrol station.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The net will be closing in on these bastards....I doubt they will be wanting to be taken alive though.

The info is inaccurate, they are not reported to have robbed the petrol station. This article has been written hastily and I suspect the trainee who did can't read french properly.

edit : They just have been spotted by the owner of a petrol station. Only a few newspapers report a robbery.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

- The ID cards; according to the police the attackers left ID cards in the car they used. Already conflicting reports: some report one ID (of the 18yr old) some report there have been all 3 ID cards (18yr old plus the two brothers).
Why would somebody leave their ID in a car when on a mission?

As a red herring to mislead pursuers. Also, the French police have been known to plant evidence just like every other police force on Earth.

- 3 or 2 attackers? Media always said there are 3 attackers. In videos and eyewitness accounts there are only 2 attackers. The 3rd was believed to be an 18yr old who turned himself in. Problem is he was at school during the shootings.

Witnesses are notorious for not observing things accurately, and the media are quick to publicize all sorts of unconfirmed rumors.

- RPG: It s reported the attackers had ak47s and a RPG. Though yet i have not seen one pic with an attacker carrying a RPG or a hole drilled by an RPG?

Again, the report may have been mistaken. Neighbors may have panicked and thought they saw things that weren't there.

- And last but not least; how the hell is it possible that they can attack and enter a secured building, do a killing spree, and then flee through the whole city unharmed???

The building was not "secured." There were two policemen detailed to guard one cartoonist. Understandably, they were bored and saw no reason to be on full alert. As for fleeing through the city unharmed, Paris is a rat's maze; even people born and raised there need to consult guidebooks to find their way. Even if the police were present and saw which way they were headed, it would be almost impossible for them to figure out where they were headed.

Keep in mind; I am asking questions - not jumping to conclusions.

I hope I have answered your questions sufficiently for you to avoid jumping to conclusions.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join