It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Those gunmen were fools. They attacked the nation that gave birth to the Illuminati.

Illuminati

They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.
en.wikipedia.org...

On the other hand the gunmen may have been Illuminati in disguise to further demonize Islam.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinspace

These assholes WANT Islam to be demonized. It brings in recruits, pisses off otherwise peaceful Muslims and furthers their cause of having Islam dominate the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Probably already been discussed, but I've only just gotten up, the poor cop they executed was apparently Muslim.

I'm pretty sure their precious Koran strongly condemns murdering one of their own..

wow,

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Probably already been discussed, but I've only just gotten up, the poor cop they executed was apparently Muslim.

I'm pretty sure their precious Koran strongly condemns murdering one of their own..

They will blow up a bus full of their fellow Muslims to kill one Jew.

link   
a reply to: victor7

Live and let live!!

Exactly. That is what the French were trying to do, but they were interrupted by murdering provocateurs. You have it backwards.

(btw, I think the word you were looking for is "moronic". Not sure "moronish" is a word. Just sayin)
edit on 1/7/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: lostinspace

These assholes WANT Islam to be demonized. It brings in recruits, pisses off otherwise peaceful Muslims and furthers their cause of having Islam dominate the world.

Yes.

It's important to recognize extremism is the issue --- not the belief.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The best way to sum this up is Hate in Action. The Muslim Quran and the Christian Bible both teach hate. It's up to the believer if they choose to be both Judge and Executioner according to the Laws of these gods.
edit on 7-1-2015 by lostinspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace

The best way to sum this up is Hate in Action. The Muslim Quran and the Christian Bible both teach hate. It's up to the believer if they choose to be both Judge and Executioner according to the Laws of these gods.

Individuals need to be personally responsible for how they interpret their belief or non-belief.

Laying blame elsewhere is an excuse. A person that doesn't hate --- does not blame an outside force "real or imaginary" for teaching them something that is against who they are as a person.

You never give away your power.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: crazyewok

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

What I think we need is clear heads and a logical approach.

We need to accept there is a problem We need to avoid the knee jerk reactions of 9/11.
I actually agree on this. I really hope the French Government gives it's people time to mourn before turning their eyes on the country/countries that spawned this terrorist scum. I hope clearer heads DO prevail and there's a dialogue. I don't have any easy answers for the problem, I'm no game theorist or global think tank member. I'm just an upset girl in Tokyo stunned that this continues to occur.

After being to tokyo myself last year I may join you.

Japans seems a much more sane place thsn the EU or USA!
I love it here. Come on over, I'll buy the first round of Sushi.

I prefer takoyaki (probably spelled that wrong!)

Boy do I miss that.
Now I want some too.

But bed...Comfy...

guys come on, let's keep this thread focused...
Btw. I have lived in Yokohama and Osaka quite some time and stop talking about Takoyaki, I can't find good ones here in Germany! And I love them.
美味しいすぎて、死にそう

edit on 7-1-2015 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

LOL seriously?

I missed the part where just after (in the First Amendment) freedom of speech and religion was the freedom of driving under the influence while threatening other lives.....

And you called someone else's comments moronic, eh?

If I speak my mind, I am harming no one. If I drive under the influence the chances that my vehicle becomes a weapon of indiscriminate damage increase dramatically.

Do you seriously condone driving under the influence?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Yes...sorry for the slip. I just find it very hard to tolerate intentional stupidity.

I am watching CNN and they are not saying anything new...they are asking stupid questions of various people who are supposed to be somebody.

Talking head now is talking about the fight as being a battle/war of ideas, of visions. The radical Muslims seem to have a vision they are fighting for.

That vision does not include freedoms, no doubt.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry guys I'll catch up soon just wanted to say

Shooter remember to pick up shoe by car

Forgets Id in said stolen car

Does this remind any one of something?

Maybe a passport that fell from the sky?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

When under stress, do people sometimes do irrational things?

No...never.

Therefore, with no further ado, no further evidence, I formally declare the operation a False Flag. This can join the other 357 false flag operations that have taken place over the last 3 months.

LIke...what? We actually need a reason to invade or conduct war in the Middle East? I would think we passed GO! a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So apparently one has been captured....turned himself in. An 18 year old.

CNN is saying that 2 are still on the lam.

Yeah...I said lam. Give me half a chance and I will use the word gat as well. Dame is also a favorite of mine although it does not pass the PC test....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Claims are being made that the 18 year old (who turned himself in) is reported to have been in class when the attack went down by other students.

Misinformation (as usual) abounds early on. Is the report about him being in class, or him being one of the murderers the actual misinformation?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PenDuick
Hi, I'm french and here it is the shock. The France is almost at war. Some journalists executed, were very famous for 40 years here in France. The newspaper that was attacked is a satirical newspaper that openly mocks religions including Islam. he was threatened often. Islamists have always said they would take revenge and this morning they arrived in editorial conference, have sought their targets and executed them shot in the head. After they shot with AK47 on employees. Here in France we have a long tradition of cartoons and freedom of expression. The republic has no connection with religion, it is forbidden to a representative of the state, to show his religion. We are very different from the US in this regard. The Islamic state declared war on us, this is the worst attentant in France for 20 years. It is a war against a new kind of monsters with esoteric ideas. The country is on high alert.

You better start calling BS then. Attack + high alert. Smells a little like a false flag.

I've got to agree with Spy66 - this is an operation of some kind. What better way to breed hate and outrage toward Muslims in general than to have them attack a newspaper over cartoons. (Let that sink in.)

Guess what you live in the west the expect to have your prophet mocked, the same way we mock Jesus or Buddha ect

Its called free speech and satire. .

Dammed if Muslim should get a GD exception.

Yeah, because Christians and Buddhists have never been violent about their beliefs. In fact, Christians have always been tolerant and accepting of others beliefs. Never mind they force converted a VERY large portion of the world over several hundred years. But that was in the past!

Buddhists, while the least violent of all religions, have been known to make exceptions when it comes to violent acts against other religions or doctrines (e.g., Islam and Communism). So much for enlightenment.

Just like radical Islam, there are radical Christians and Buddhists. One day I can only hope humans shed the stinky clothes of religion that they wear.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
in the video of the police shooting, the gunmen get out of the front doors....was the "3rd" guy sitting in the back seat? would by weird...one would think that thr driver would stay in vehicle...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Don't know what to think of this yet... of course it could be a false flag.

But assuming it's not, Charlie Hebdo had deliberately disrespected and insulted a dangerous group of people for many years. If this were an outlaw motorcycle gang instead of the Muslim community, people would be saying how they deserved it for being so stupid.

Sure you can argue "freedom of speech". I mean, there's no law saying you can't insult a 7ft armed bikie either...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: larapa
However if we stop the Fear (alert levels/scapegoating/"terrorists") it will begin to send a message of peacerfull coexistence . Self fulfilling prophecies FEAR = PARANOIA = RESENTMENT = HATE . It doesnt matter if ISIS win let the middle east govern the middle east they will come to a peacefull rational conclusion given stability, time and space .

I worked for a company where we kept Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). One of them was how many times the owner said or did something that made us say, "Are you F$#king kidding me?"

This thought that if we just let ISIS win they will come to a peaceful rational conclusion is a "Are you F#$king kidding me" statement.

I do agree that we shouldn't be in fear. Far from it. We need to simply be calm, rationale, and use the full force of the governments who've been attacked by radicals to eradicate all those who have declared war against innocent people. Better to be the cause of change than the victim of it.

Be happy.

Live and let die.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: crazyewok

If you have no imagination with which to entertain people without offending, you're probably not very good at what you do anyways.

Then Radical Islamic Extremists have no imagination apparently.
I suggest they meet the other end of the pencil, which is the eraser.

edit on 7-1-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join