It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Matyerdom is what they want.

To them the sooner they die the sooner they go to heaven to get there 70 virgins.

No life without parole in solitary confinement being force fed pig meat would be more justice

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: larapa

Thank you for a thoughtful and well worded reply. I don't agree with certain aspects of your proposal, of course, but you make good points.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
FOX has a live stream frim Reim if anyones interested only one I can find. Surprising lack of video streams.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

What I think we need is clear heads and a logical approach.

We need to accept there is a problem We need to avoid the knee jerk reactions of 9/11.
I actually agree on this. I really hope the French Government gives it's people time to mourn before turning their eyes on the country/countries that spawned this terrorist scum. I hope clearer heads DO prevail and there's a dialogue. I don't have any easy answers for the problem, I'm no game theorist or global think tank member. I'm just an upset girl in Tokyo stunned that this continues to occur.

After being to tokyo myself last year I may join you.

Japans seems a much more sane place thsn the EU or USA!
I love it here. Come on over, I'll buy the first round of Sushi.

I prefer takoyaki (probably spelled that wrong!)

Boy do I miss that.
Now I want some too.

But bed...Comfy...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I am not so sure about that.

They went on shooting rampage then ran like the cowards they are.

If they were the true believers they would have stayed and went out in a blaze of 'glory'.

Losing their heads seems to hold some great significance to them. That's why they do it to others.

Only fair it should be done to them.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
FOX has a live stream frim Reim if anyones interested only one I can find. Surprising lack of video streams.

Have they gone in yet or not?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nah still just millin about outside.

FOX Feed

Surpised RT's not showed up yet

edit on 7-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Still seems like a weird way to take credit. I'm assuming they don't want to be caught, on account of the running. This just makes finding them easier.

Seems like there are better ways to take credit without giving an address.

I certainly don't think they're black ops-y, but may be clever enough to leave ID so the police show up and set off a bomb.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

And no, we are not interested whatsoever in changing. Even if it's rude, crude or insulting or provocative.

That's where the problem is but you have put it nicely, that no matter what "freedom of speech" type acts will not be curtailed.

So sadly, we have to see more similar acts of insulting "own and others" religions and sacred topics. These will be responded by terror and similar attacks like one that happened today.

Is there a middle ground somewhere? so that no one offends and no one causes terror.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
NBC says 1 dead, 2 captured.

link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

Nah still just millin about outside.

FOX Feed

Surpised RT's not showed up yet

So where are these reports of people in custody coming from?!? Ugh. So confusing.

link   

Meanwhile the website of French newspaper Le Monde last night showed an interactive map of vigils being held across the world in Dublin, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid, Rome, Berlin, Vienna, Moscow, and as far afield as Tunis, Lima, Rio de Janeiro and Madagascar. In London, hundreds of people filled Trafalgar Square at a silent vigil for those killed when masked gunmen stormed the newspaper's headquarters. Many held pens, pencils and notebooks in the air to show their support for the journalists, cartoonists and police officers who lost their lives. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz3OBWqujgP Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Let this be the moment that things began to change.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I know. That's why I dread it so much. The long road to get there. There is an old saying "you can pay me now, or you can pay me later, but you will pay me". Sigh. And so they will pay, and lots of innocents along with them, I fear.

But as far as others saying the victims provoked their own deaths....... it's really just the opposite. The more you kill innocents, and attack the freedoms of free nations, in actuality you are the ones provoking. ...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I didn't mean that they did it to get credit for it. I meant it in that they aren't, in my opinion, very likely to have sanitized themselves before carrying out their actions.

Heck for all we know they stopped for a coke on their way home and dude forgot to put his wallet back in his pants.

I just think going with the notion that these dudes are professional hitters and wouldn't have anything on them that could ID them is a bit of a reach.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I hope Americans are paying attention.

That last picture is what 'peaceful protesting' looks like.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I hope Americans are paying attention.

That last picture is what 'peaceful protesting' looks like.

Moving pictures

Things have to change, they cannot continue to hold the world hostage.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Probably already been discussed, but I've only just gotten up, the poor cop they executed was apparently Muslim.

I'm pretty sure their precious Koran strongly condemns murdering one of their own..

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I know. That's why I dread it so much. The long road to get there. There is an old saying "you can pay me now, or you can pay me later, but you will pay me". Sigh. And so they will pay, and lots of innocents along with them, I fear.

But as far as others saying the victims provoked their own deaths....... it's really just the opposite. The more you kill innocents, and attack the freedoms of free nations, in actuality you are the ones provoking. ...

Very moronish views!! Some states had a scale limit on drunk driving i.e. certain reading above which it was DUI. Now this has been removed and even a tinge of alcohol gets you a DUI. How come general masses sucked up loss of such freedoms but would cry loudly for non-ability to offend someone's religion and sacred issues?

Bottomline is "what so called" free nations, need to modify their laws where sensitive topics are not touched as they can cause total chaos in the society and even result in wars.

Too much confidence in your military power? Well in both places Iraq and Afghanistan, the mighty US Army came back with job unfinished. It sure did kill lots and lots of innocents but that does not matter it seems.

Live and let live!! Offending other's religion does not get extra bananas to chew upon.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No sure man, not much seems to be happenin, unless theres multiple searches being conducted in seperate areas. Suspect like always we will only find out what the public needs to know after the fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I wouldn't even carry my wallet if I was going to go tagging.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join