It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Said Kouachi, Sherif Mourad Hamyd Kouachi and Reims in the center of the assault of RAID

These have been identified through an identification card forgotten in the Citroën C3 used in the attack

Apparently one of the suspects left his ID in the vehicle they used. Sounds pretty legit to me.

Something that careless sounds planned.

French LE better be carefull. Smells like a trap.
edit on 7-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't know. I really don't give them much hope of having any brains. Lets face it - killing innocent people gets you into heaven?

Only if satan is your god.

Brains they do not have.

edit on 7-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I do not believe they forgot an ID, you do not carry an ID in a planned attack like this.
Maybe they raid the wrong person now or they end up getting shot in a trap....
Or they really made such a stupid mistake

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sounds planned alright.

Wonder how much oil Yemen has.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Said Kouachi, Sherif Mourad Hamyd Kouachi and Reims in the center of the assault of RAID

These have been identified through an identification card forgotten in the Citroën C3 used in the attack

Apparently one of the suspects left his ID in the vehicle they used. Sounds pretty legit to me.

Something that careless sounds planned.

French LE better be carefull. Smells like a trap.

Looks exactly like a pre planned Gladio terror attack to me.

This is just way to easy to believe.

link   
Yeah trap.. how do you take ID on a raid like that and leave it in the car?

Hmmmm this sounds fishy.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Yeah trap.. how do you take ID on a raid like that and leave it in the car?

Hmmmm this sounds fishy.

Its not a new trick.

Chances are french police are aware and will take precautions.

UK have raided a few rigged like that with out incident and no doubt the french have shared experiance.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: larapa

Hello, as I have previously stated in this very thread, the Muslims are the ones who need to take direct action. They have the ability to coordinate efforts to end this once and for all.

However, they are running out of time. If they do not choose to fight extremism within their own ranks, no matter the personal cost to them, then there is nothing the rest will be able to do to stop what happens.. as the innocent potential victims will eventually protect themselves.

Only they can end this the right way.. but no one can force them to end it.. only they can do that.

The "Muslims" , who exactley are the "Muslims"? maybe a sub species of homosapiens? what is a muslim country? Why are we defining HUMAN BEINGS, sentient beings by religion or race or country. "Terrorist" live here and are trying to kill us so if we kill them and there families, destabilise their region through divide and conquer religeous crusades/ oil madness and petro dollars, support puppet governments and dictators, and then royaly screw any hope of a stable society by supplying more guns and munitions to fuel the fire that lest we forget we are responsibile for lighting!

No but its really their business to sort this out and i cant think of any valid reason as to why they would want to attack the peacefull western world i mean we are the good guys right ? right?

Afghanistan DAY1 over 3000 civilian casualties, (Taliban still in charge 13 years later )DAY 1 30,000 extremists baying for western blood created.... But realy they need to get there house in order you know like buck their ideas up and stop with these silly beliefs they have ,( tony blair and george w both religeous fanatics )It is not a good idea to through stones in glass houses...
edit on 7-1-2015 by larapa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If you're so insistent on a different solution, what do you propose?

A prayer circle?

Songs?

Only definable action will make any sort of progress, so what do you suggest? I'm pretty moderately left, Neo would probably say I'm pretty FAR left, but even I am getting tired of these constant reports of muslim extremists attacking us and our at our homes. Surely you see the tension building, the collective anger of the people. What is your solution? Surely if you're so critical of someone's idea, that must mean you have a much better idea, so let's hear it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Man i am loosing respect of ATS members from what i read. You People are a bunch of blind individuals who are waiting for Media News reports. Man i thought there would be People here who made some real out of the Box thinking. But no.

You People are a Buch of politically correct sheep.

Then go post on a site you like. One where they encourage ad hominem attacks an unsubstantiated claims.

You'll be happier, and so will we.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

What I think we need is clear heads and a logical approach.

We need to accept there is a problem We need to avoid the knee jerk reactions of 9/11.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

read my posts in this thread to know more about the "stones" I "throw at glass houses"

where is that roll eye smiley when you need it anyway?

As far as a response to your post.. this poster said it well.. I am sure we await your response with baited breath.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
AFP has more details from that police raid reportedly taking place in Reims in north-eastern France. A member of France's elite anti-terror unit has called on journalists at the scene to remain "vigilant", warning that there would "a showdown" or that the suspects could escape, the agency says.

From the bbc.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

We need to accept there is a problem We need to avoid the knee jerk reactions of 9/11.
I actually agree on this. I really hope the French Government gives it's people time to mourn before turning their eyes on the country/countries that spawned this terrorist scum. I hope clearer heads DO prevail and there's a dialogue. I don't have any easy answers for the problem, I'm no game theorist or global think tank member. I'm just an upset girl in Tokyo stunned that this continues to occur.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: larapa
( tony blair and george w both religeous fanatics )It is not a good idea to through stones in glass houses...

Their actions were equally scrutinized and criticized...

Now

We have three Religious nutbags killing in the name of their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
AFP has more details from that police raid reportedly taking place in Reims in north-eastern France. A member of France's elite anti-terror unit has called on journalists at the scene to remain "vigilant", warning that there would "a showdown" or that the suspects could escape, the agency says.

From the bbc.

Showdiwn is almost a certainty.

Chances are all three will have to be taken down.

Its not likethose 3 have anything left to lose now.

Long as they dont have hostages LE can just wait them out.

Cut water and power ect

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I actually agree on this. I really hope the French Government gives it's people time to mourn before turning their eyes on the country/countries that spawned this terrorist scum. I hope clearer heads DO prevail and there's a dialogue. I don't have any easy answers for the problem, I'm no game theorist or global think tank member. I'm just an upset girl in Tokyo stunned that this continues to occur.

After being to tokyo myself last year I may join you.

Japans seems a much more sane place thsn the EU or USA!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You have been amazing, thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

After being to tokyo myself last year I may join you.

Japans seems a much more sane place thsn the EU or USA!
I love it here. Come on over, I'll buy the first round of Sushi.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If ewoks eating sushi I want it also

I mean Iam a Monkey side kick for every occasion

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join