It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Another_Nut

What is sick and twisted is you.
People have been killed today in a horrid attack and we have seen the video.
The bullet went right threw him you fool.
Sick sick sick mind you have I suggest therapy.

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: crazyewok

They already have "teeth" and giving government agency that much power already has created problems with freedom

Not a single government entity.

But an organization that shares intelligence not just sitting on it. Between all of them.

Well USA/UK/Canada/Australia already do that.

I would not be against sharing with other allied nations but there would have to be extremely strict rules and oversight for it being used on terrorists only.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I just have a low opinion of the ME.

There are only two things it exports.

Oil, and terrorists.

For over the last 40 years they have dragged the rest of us down.

What we have been doing isn't working.

It's time for some real hope, and change.

You are 100% correct sir. We need to cut ties with this entire region and isolate them from the rest of the world. Oil is power and they use it to further the religious cult that is Islam.

Cut the flow of money off and cut it off fast. They will begin infighting again as destruction is the only thing they do well other than pumping oil.
edit on 7-1-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

a reply to: Another_Nut

What is sick and twisted is you.
People have been killed today in a horrid attack and we have seen the video.
The bullet went right threw him you fool.
Sick sick sick mind you have I suggest therapy.

Prove it.
If you make an extraordinary claim, expect to provide extraordinary proof. If you posit that this is staged, the burden of proof rests upon you. Simple as that. If you can't prove it, it's a false narrative. Easy enough?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Man i am loosing respect of ATS members from what i read. You People are a bunch of blind individuals who are waiting for Media News reports. Man i thought there would be People here who made some real out of the Box thinking. But no.

You People are a Buch of politically correct sheep.

link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Oil, and terrorists.

You are 100% correct sir. We need to cut ties with this entire region and isolate them from the rest of the world. Oil is power and they use it to further the religious cult that is Islam.

Cut the flow of money off and cut it off fast. They will begin infighting again as destruction is the only thing they do well other than pumping oil.
The trouble is getting countries like Russia, NK, China, etc to agree to this collective sanction/embargo. If that could be accomplished, this would be a far easier task.

link   

a reply to: neo96

I agree but how?.

Tough question.
A good start would be a boycott of the ENTIRE middle east.
By the America's, Europe,and Russia, and China.
To repeat go after the money.
Ban ALL immigration from there.
Sanction the hell out of the ENTIRE middle east.
As much as people hate profiling, and wire taps, and plants at mosque's. Necessary evil.
And if need be the creation of the real life version of GI JOE.
Internationally sanctioned, and empowered like INTERPOL.
Give the police, and intelligences agencies teeth.
And the last step?
Keep GD politicians out of the mix.
That would be a good start.

It takes alot to get me too post these days... But you sir are vile your name is missing a word: (Neo) Nazi. Good god man do you not realise that what you are suggesting would be the end of any civilised culture we have left in the western world. An eye for an eye and everyones blind , well worse than that children are dead/starving, gustapos are formed, peoples are scapegoated, the masses are worked like slaves, wars rage, nukes are launched... MAD- look it up!
edit on 7-1-2015 by larapa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I agree but how?.

And if need be the creation of the real life version of GI JOE.

Internationally sanctioned, and empowered like INTERPOL.

Give the police, and intelligences agencies teeth.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: larapa

Thanks, at least I don't go around shooting people because they say offensive things to me.

Unlike the GD topic.

And last time I checked man just loves to call himself 'civilized', and yet for thousands of years.

He still has yet to prove it.

Like those going around cutting heads off the infidels, and those going SHOOTING PEOPLE OVER CARTOONS.

Vile eh.

That was laughable.
edit on 7-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
flash back

Flashback: WH Condemned Judgement of ‘Deeply Offensive’ Charlie Hebdo

On September 19, 2012 at the White House daily press briefing then press secretary Jay Carney condemned the judgement of Charlie Hebdo magazine for publishing “deeply offensive,” anti-Islamic cartoons.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I read that earlier.

I find the White House comment offensive.

Just pays lip service to 'free speech'.

The White does worse,says worse about it's critics.

Even uses government agencies to silence the opposition.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: SubTruth

Oil, and terrorists.

The trouble is getting countries like Russia, NK, China, etc to agree to this collective sanction/embargo. If that could be accomplished, this would be a far easier task.

Yeah it is tough, but their snips is just as much on the line as ours.

They need to see that.

In the eyes of radical islamo fascists anyone who doesn't believe as they do doesn't have a the 'right' to exist. That means Russia, and China, and Europeans.

That played out recently in Iraq with ISIS killing other muslims because they weren't muslim enough.

edit on 7-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No what is laughable is the notion that sanctions on the area of the world that has the majority of the planets accessable oil will ever happen... thank god , did you know 5 hundred thousand children starved to death in iraq under our last round of sanctions? Link But i guess they deserved that on account of their locality/religeon/ethnicity?

you cant blame a region for the actions of 3 individuals , also it is the western governments ( mainly US but UK before that) repulsive systems that have caused this situation in the first place, the same systems that you are now advocating , however sanctions that reduce the availability of oil are not profitable and greed top trumps evil in the current scenario , who knows what people of your ilk are capable of in the future, you worry me. In the past i was under the niave hope that the majority of you people ; with hate filled archaic opinions had dissappeared, however you seem to be multiplying. Last call for the hate fillled, fear run, brain washing, MSM, money guzzling, human rights stripping, train to appocolypse.
edit on 7-1-2015 by larapa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

I read that earlier.

I find the White House comment offensive.

Just pays lip service to 'free speech'.

The White does worse,says worse about it's critics.

Even uses government agencies to silence the opposition.

Well to be fair there is not much the WH can do.

For all we know french intelligance is working with American and allied counterparts right now.
They wont go public with that yet as its very ealry into the investigations.

And America cant send troops over to france to catch the swine that done it either, thats for the french police.

Catching the scum and procecuting (if still alive) is for the French to do.

Whats going on in the back ground amougnst our countrys is they are likely traceing contacts ect

If there are some in the USA then they will be rounded up, if they came from Syria or Iraq then they will likely get a hellfire missle droped on them. But that takes time, the WH cant just indiscriminatly start bombing random targets.

Really though the next move is down to france.
edit on 7-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Man i am loosing respect of ATS members from what i read. You People are a bunch of blind individuals who are waiting for Media News reports. Man i thought there would be People here who made some real out of the Box thinking. But no.

Sometimes a bad guy is just a bad guy.

In this case, 3 of them

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Three shooters.

Brothers: Said Kouachi (34) og Cherif Kouachi (32). And Hamyd Mourad (18).

These are probably the Three who they have picked out of the bag do to that they have been fighting With the Syrian opposition. And been trying to gather freedom fighters.

This is not evidence. This is just accusations.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: larapa

Hello, as I have previously stated in this very thread, the Muslims are the ones who need to take direct action. They have the ability to coordinate efforts to end this once and for all.

However, they are running out of time. If they do not choose to fight extremism within their own ranks, no matter the personal cost to them, then there is nothing the rest will be able to do to stop what happens.. as the innocent potential victims will eventually protect themselves.

So, with self preservation on the line, I would recommend more Muslims decide their own future is at stake, and realize it is extremism that caused it, and thus put an end to the problem. The longer this goes on, the more it becomes them verses us.

Only they can end this the right way.. but no one can force them to end it.. only they can do that.
edit on 7-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sorry, but we do not make sh*t up out of nothing. We require some substance to begin with.

losing....it's losing. Sick and tired of seeing people use loosing in place of losing.

I think for myself, buddy. IF all you have are personal attacks on those who do not instantly buy your line then you have some serious issues.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Said Kouachi, Sherif Mourad Hamyd Kouachi and Reims in the center of the assault of RAID

These have been identified through an identification card forgotten in the Citroën C3 used in the attack

Apparently one of the suspects left his ID in the vehicle they used. Sounds pretty legit to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Maybe part of their plan...
I hope they have not got the building they are in rigged with explosives.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join