It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

what a real shot to the head looks like...

and yes im new

WARNING GRAPHIC (not like that fake head shot delivered in paris)

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: boymonkey74

straight through his head ...

with no blood

and a bullet ricochet 6 inches away from head

ok ....
Did you actually watch the video? I did, against my better judgement (I squick easy), and I saw a man clearly get shot in the head, and blood begin to pool. You're grasping at non-existent straws to build a narrative based on hearsay and conjecture.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Amazing, but maybe not, ignorance is bliss isn't it.... I posted many vids, which would take hours to watch to allow you to form your own opinion on evidence. Ironically, you the blissed one comes back after 10 minutes asking for evidence... enjoy your bliss Jamie....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

Smart guy Tsun Tzu.

link   
a reply to: spy66

lol

Give me a name and I can find where they live (here in the US) if I have govt id's as well. It's not that hard. If I had the govt's resources behind me it would be even easier.

Given the information that the NSA collects...all you need is a cell number. Perhaps that is how the US is helping France?

Perhaps they were stupid enough to use a vehicle that belongs to one of them. At this point we have no idea how the identification was made therefore we have no rational reason to suspect conspiracy.

At least let's let the dust settle and facts to emerge before crying wolf. Crying wolf in a vacuum of information is exactly what the mental cases do. I may be a bit mental, but not that stupid.

A man had a flat tire in front of an insane asylum one afternoon. As the mas was changing his tire, he had placed the lug nuts in the hub cap. Another vehicle passed by, rather closely, and struck the hub cap scattering the nuts....

The man exclaimed loudly " *&^*%$Q@( Now how the hell am I supposed to finish this?"

An inmate had been watching all from inside the fence and calmly told the man to remove one nut from each tire and he would have enough to hold the spare on until he could get to a station.

The man looked at the inmate and asked: "Damn...that's pretty smart. You shouldn't be in there!"

To which the inmate replied calmly: "I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid".

link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

You do know different bullets behave differently on flesh don't you?.
That vid you have just posted proves nothing...how long was it filmed after the poor chap got killed?.
This isn't a movie.....
Blimey I have met some fools on ATS but you take the biscuit.
Disgusting.
Like I said before make a thread with all your evidence and it will be moved to the LOL forum within minutes.
edit on 7-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anarchychaos56

What you posted is not directly related to the current act, and as such cannot be considered as evidence.

You do know what evidence is, right? Do you know what proof is?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Notice I did not say the Jews did it, I said Zionists did it....where is your proof that "Islamo Fascists" did it, the msm, because the government said so, go back to sleep dude.....nothing to see here....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

typical bs reply

That vid you have just posted proves nothing...how long was it filmed after the poor chap got killed?.

this is like the 9/11 debunkers saying u cant compare anything to 9/11. yes u can compare head shots ...and notice that guy WASNT DEAD

This isn't a movie.....

yet it was all
wrapped up in less than 12 hours....

Disgusting.

see:

if you tell people he was shot and killed they wont watch the video because (insert excuse here...respect for dead, not watching a gore video ) its disturbing , then u get to set the narrative

and u have the upper hand. anyone who DOES watch is sick and twisted and degenerate. see how this works?

Like I said before make a thread with all your evidence and it will be moved to the LOL forum within minutes.

this IS THE THREAD ABOUT THE SHOOTING lol
edit on pm120153103America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 15:21:21 -0600_1000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

This isn't a movie.....
Disgusting.

Well said. I've seen a lot of shootings and they aren't all the same. Even two people being shot with the same caliber round in the same area, can have different injuries and look completely different.

link   
a reply to: anarchychaos56

Bottom of page one. I posted from Dabiq Magazine issue 6 (came out I believe on December 30) that they were going to openly go after targets in France, or at least telling their french cohorts to deliberately target french targets.

Dabiq Magazine, for all those interested, is published by ISIS for recruiting purposes, and has been their tool of choice all over the world to communicate with potential followers of the Islamic state it is published in many languages.

Not a new thing, just a new threat. Its all there, last post on page 1 of this thread.
edit on 7-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: anarchychaos56
a reply to: neo96

Notice I did not say the Jews did it, I said Zionists did it....where is your proof that "Islamo Fascists" did it, the msm, because the government said so, go back to sleep dude.....nothing to see here....

Same GD difference.

Yo wasn't all those links 'msm' ?

Zionist= pc term for socially acceptable BIGOTRY.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: jimmyx

I am quite sure that he would have been urging our Founding Fathers to not "piss off the British".

There is a word for someone like that.

There is a word for someone who will not stand up for what is right at any cost.

yea that word is american

Ha! Safe thing to say from the safety of your keyboard.

Troll rofl

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

im american btw

its still the truth
edit on pm120153103America/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 15:24:04 -0600_1u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ROFL

cause everyone shot in the head are exactly the same, respond the same, have the same blood patterns, etc etc

sheesh

You have zero life experience, I take it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Are you blind or willfully ignorant I have watched the video time and time again and the guy hits him.
If you can not see this you need glasses.
Like I said go and make a thread about it....unless you do not really believe what you type and are just trolling or acting cowardly.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

no he doesnt.

/end

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

ROFL

cause everyone shot in the head are exactly the same, respond the same, have the same blood patterns, etc etc

sheesh

You have zero life experience, I take it.

then what is the point of forensics?

if each case is so different that u can never compare any two?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Make a thread about it then....
Or are you a coward?.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

People will believe what they want to believe. They will see what they want to see.

I have been here on ATS for a number of years and frankly I am surprised that within 10 minutes of the start of the thread that someone wasnt screaming 'false flag! false flag!"

You have couch jockies who know zippo who will claim false flag if one group steals another groups beer. If you look at every major event (literally) which is followed by ATS you will find that every single one of them comes down to a false flag operation sooner or later. I rofl every time it pops up particularly when there is virtually no serious information besides the quite often incorrect info the talking heads have gathered early on.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join