It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anarchychaos56

You should go outside and get some fresh air.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: jimmyx

I am quite sure that he would have been urging our Founding Fathers to not "piss off the British".

There is a word for someone like that.

There is a word for someone who will not stand up for what is right at any cost.

yea that word is american

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I understand what he is saying.
But is it the right the thing to : hide because bullies might take actions against us?
I don't want to live in a world where bullies make the rules.
We can go deep into "who first offended the other". Were Charlie Hebdo at the start, or did they just answer to bullies with humour? And bullies answered with murder ?
Anyway, no murderer is innocent.
France, Europe, US, Catholics, whatever...could be the initial bullies. That does NOT excuse murder. You do not answer to bullying by violence. You do by cleverness.
I don't want to live in a world where you get spank if you donrt say the right words.
Well...it depends on who is spanking me...fair enough...or who I'm authorized to spank ;-)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Another_Nut

When and how did they lift the finger prints from todays act?

Lol, do you think it's the 1930's? Technology, that's how.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anarchychaos56
This is another Mossad op, but instead of leaving a trail, ( that has been obscured by time and the media propaganda) similar to 911, they seem to have made a clean getaway on this one.

Right.

And you know this how?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

You do realize that the act happened over 12 hours ago, right? It didnt just happen a few minutes ago....

I do not know how, or even if they have truly identified the 3...there is a rumor that one was found dead in the getaway vehicle but as I stated, that is a rumor.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: spy66

When and how did they lift the finger prints from todays act?

Lol, do you think it's the 1930's? Technology, that's how.

No i dont. But this is not a 35min CSI episode either. This is the real world.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Finally someone gets it.

Thank you Jamie for explaining in a way I failed to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

This is just plain sad.
edit on 7-1-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
How deep down the rabbit hole of "thoughtcrime" does the atrocity at Charlie Hebdo really go? If one looks at it from the most honest, non-selective, non-hypocritical standpoint, there are plenty of "sacred cows" of religions AND politics/governments that need and deserve not only comedic jabs or poking fun, but deadpan serious criticism.

Could the attack somehow be, at least primarily or ultimately, a statement demanding absolute conformity to the existing, pathocratic world order (PWO)? Not saying it is, but it's at least conceivable, or there might be some truth to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

You do realize that the act happened over 12 hours ago, right? It didnt just happen a few minutes ago....

I do not know how, or even if they have truly identified the 3...there is a rumor that one was found dead in the getaway vehicle but as I stated, that is a rumor.

I dont live that far from France. I got the News as fast as it came in.

I know that they have ID the Three. But not just that. Where they live as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

why do they need to lift fingerprints when they know who really did it?

why are they saying a cop was shot in the head when he wasnt?

its all and ACT

and this thread proves how well it works when u are dealing with the masses who would rather be told what happened then find out for themselves

the cop being shot in the head is a perfect example

you can clearly see in the video the shooter missed and hit the pavement

BUT

if you tell people he was shot and killed they wont watch the video because (insert excuse here...respect for dead, not watching a gore video ) its disturbing , then u get to set the narrative

and u have the upper hand. anyone who DOES watch is sick and twisted and degenerate. see how this works?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anarchychaos56

Effing seriously ?

Blame them evil Jews now!!!

I swear everything including the kitchen sink has been thrown in this thread.

Not to discuss radiical ISLAMO fascist's going around killing people over cartoons.

What would Jesus do?

Better yet WHAT would Muhammad do?

I am turning my back on this thread now since it has devolved to the red herrings.
edit on 7-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What is sick and twisted is you.
People have been killed today in a horrid attack and we have seen the video.
The bullet went right threw him you fool.
Sick sick sick mind you have I suggest therapy.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

No, I did not say we shàuld not be provocative (with a "c"...sorry): I said that I thought CharlisSpears was being provocative in this thread. And that I'm offended by his answers, and that I won't try to kill him for this offense.
Broadly.
I think everybody must be allowed to say what he thinks. I think there should be debates, humour, books about what people think. But no murders.
Charlie has the right to think and say this act can be...well...is "normal". Or at least, was to be foreseen. And not being murdered for thinking or saying so. And I have the right to tell him I don't agree, and try to convince him he is wrong. Without beating him to death.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

straight through his head ...

with no blood

and a bullet ricochet 6 inches away from head

ok ....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

neo, don't let the red herring side track you into not discussing the topic. Ignore the effort of the Jew-haters to derail the discussion, and carry on. Your input is always appreciated and thought-provoking.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yes I need some fresh air, you mean the chem trails.....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Name one extreme event that didn't produce incorrect, unfounded misinformation in early reporting.

Are you new at this?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: neo96

neo, don't let the red herring side track you into not discussing the topic. Ignore the effort of the Jew-haters to derail the discussion, and carry on. Your input is always appreciated and thought-provoking.

I agree Neo. Though we frequently trade metaphorical blows I do respect your input on a variety of topics. Do not let the obvious trolling and jew-bashing pull you away from an otherwise thoughtful thread. By doing so, they can claim victory.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join