It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Improvised explosive device" set off near Colorado Springs NAACP chapter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Could be the work of some disgruntled, stupid White liberal who did not enjoy having his brunch ruined by a bunch of loud mouth imbeciles. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: KawRider9

I would say that TPTB have figured out that there will never be a "religious war" by US citizens on US soil as there is in most other nations. Instead there will be a race war that they can make money off of on US soil by US citizens. Seems they have ramped up efforts to start that race war in a big way with the media....

Please....what s bunch of bs! Blame everything on the media and TPTB? The government and media have done everything in their power to shove diversity and multiculturalism down our throats so we can import the third world so the PTB can have cheap labor and San uneducated voting populace. Destroy the white middle class family and so goes America. Sorry that's the cold hard truth. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with destroying the white race.

"They" don't want too many of us working together with the same goals in mind. That's why the racism is being shoved in our faces. I'm not saying that racism would disappear without it being all over the news, but it just helps spread the hate and anger to the easily led. If too many of us tried to work together to take the United States back from the ones in power, it wouldn't be acceptable. Divide and Conquer, in action, at its finest.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Star.

Questions and what ifs:

Suppose the bombing wasn't racially motivated. I know; it was at a National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) office. But there are so many motives that are equally likely. Imagine all the people that are angry with the NAACP for reasons other than their minority status. What else could people be angry about? How about the Black Autonomy Network Community Organization (BANCO). No I'm not saying that BANCO is in any way involved with terrorism. What I am saying is that their sentiment toward the NAACP is very common.

The NAACP's main objective is to keep collecting money from its members, donations from the
corporations, and funds from the government. The NAACP is a fraud; they have sold out to the corporations for corporate dollars. . . If someone asks you to join the NAACP, ask them one simple question: what do I get? (What do you have to offer me as a member of the NAACP?) The answer: NOTHING. It's a big illusion. A giant con. bhbanco.org/exposing

Perhaps groups similar to the New Black Panther Party are angry about this alleged betrayal, and they wanted to send a message. This scenario seems to least plausible of the likelihoods. However, it does create another angle. "they have sold out to the corporations for corporate dollars."

Any group or person who is both extreme and against corporate power can be considered suspect, and race becomes less of an issue.

False flags are even likely. And I'm not necessarily thinking government false flags. People tend to die when governments create false flag events. Suppose BANCO is right about the NAACP. If the alleged corruption is true, then what makes us so sure the NAACP didn't bomb themselves in order to rally support and collect big money while simultaneously adding fuel to the racial fire?

I'm just saying, there are many angles to consider.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

According to the the FBI, officials are seeking a "potential person of interest," described as a balding white male, about 40 years o;d.

"He may be driving a 2000 or older model dirty, white pick-up truck with paneling, a dark colored bed liner, open tailgate, and a missing or covered license plate," the FBI said in a statement said.

False Flag anyone?

How obvious can they make it.

Really whats to say they didn't do it to themselves to make it look like the victim.

In this world we live we can't take anything at face value.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is far from racism.

There has been more than enough activity as of late to attempt to fuel a race war.

Don't buy into this bs propaganda. If anyone set an explosive there, it was either the U.S. government or the NAACP themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Didn't the "explosive device" actually go off on the side of the barber shop located next to them? Either way luckily the only damage seems to be a medium size black mark on the side of the building/ground.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. People want to claim that it wasn't Michael Brown that robbed the store and that he did absolutely nothing wrong before he was shot, but people are claiming that the NAACP was targetted because they are the NAACP. Michael Brown gets due process, but it is automatically assumed that someone was trying to kill people. What if it was an accident? What if someone accidentally lit the fuse, what if it was just teenagers being stupid just like all the kids that play the "knockout game" that all more than 99% of the cases the perps are black and the victims are non black but are not racist and just being dumb and making stupid choices?

Stupid hypocrites.
edit on 8-1-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You know I wasn't gonna comment but alot of you MFKRS are sad really FUKin.. sad.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The real questions are why did someone go after a Barber Shop and why did the NAACP think it was for them??

Looked more like a Meth cooker went off to me

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The odds of a drunk redneck with dynamite are likely in my mind. If this is not a ff then god has some great writers. The description of the vehicle is classic and the fact they hit a barber shop takes it over the top. It is a great way to send a clear message to everyone of WTF just happened and why. Did someone lose their mullet? Did someone believe the wilson lies? Is the naacp at war with their neighbors the barber? I think we have the human nervous system to thank that there were no injuries here.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Important Topic Updates

Hmmm LOL

Gotnews.com can confirm that the so-called NAACP bombing is officially a hoax.

Police sources in the Colorado Springs area confirm that the “attack” was not directed at the NAACP which is on the other side of the building.

Gotnews.com already reported how Denver Police didn’t think the alleged bombing was serious.

We’ve also pointed out that a convicted accessory to murder works at the NAACP.

BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Colorado Springs #NAACPBombing Is A Hoax #NAACPFirecrackering

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Is it just me, or is this site starting to look more and more like a certain white supremacist website which shall not be named, let's call it TornShunt, every day.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Is it just me, or is this site starting to look more and more like a certain white supremacist website which shall not be named, let's call it TornShunt, every day.

So because everyone doesn't jump on the "racist white people" bandwagon we are all starting to look like Stormfront?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

No, I'm no fan of the specter of white guilt forced on me either. I've gone on record as speaking against it, but let's not be coy.

My saying that it's starting to look like Stormfront is more about all of the obvious, barely disguised racism. At least back in the day the site's racists had the common decency to at least polish the turds they posted. Now they just squat and lay them out. It's a more honest approach, I suppose, but infinity more disgusting.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For all we know, some guy could have been fired and paid a white guy to do it to take the heat off himself.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It already is a trend - they false-flag themselves constantly to drum up support. Racists couldn't give half a # about them if they tried.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join