It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tries to kiss young girl after smelling her hair

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I actually agree 100%. Parents dropped the ball. The girl was clearly uncomfortable, and whatever the reason, should have been allowed to remove herself. Her parents should have taken note and acted to distance her.

This is not the issue at all. If the girl felt awkward because of the cameras and the setting, it would have been quite normal and no big deal.

Biden should have known better too.

The more I read out of you, the more I dislike you. Quite trying to act like the issue lies wih the girl, and that Biden was just a less than helpful factor.

The issue here is Biden's behavior.

Trying to downplay it by posting frivolous horsy clips. What the hell dude?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

My daughter is autistic and even she knows if she doesn't wish to hug a relative goodbye, she will not be forced to.

The choice of the words "even she".

What kind of parent would say that about their autistic daughter. The connotation is not very positive to say the least.

Your whole post gives me some very bad vibes to be honest.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
at around the :28 mark her dad put his hand on her back to guide her towards biden and she shakes her head and backs away and stands behind her father.

Really?

I sometimes think that people really do see what they want to see.

At around the 28 sec mark, her dad pushes her forward to a position that would have placed her between the two men. Biden asks her "are you in the right spot", she shakes her head cos she knows she is supposed to be standing behind her father while he takes the oath, and moves in to the right position.

I don't know who "Biden" is, and he may well be deserving of all of the disdain that is apparent in this thread, but at least try and be accurate and honest in your criticisms.

ETA - Actually, at 28 seconds, the girls is asked by her mother if she wants to hold the bible, this is the cause of the head shake. But as i have just come from watching the video again in order to decipher the protagonists body language, I believe that the young girl is out of position which prompts the remark from Biden about being in the right spot. (I'll edit the response to body language to explain my reasoning)

edit on 8-1-2015 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scaevola
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Looks like he was whispering in her ear and tried to give her an innocent kiss on the side of her head. I see no big deal. Text

You consider this normal behavior? When you go to social events and meet people you try to kiss their teen daughter and whisper in her ear? Let's just ignore the hair sniffing and body touching for a minute.

Weird. And you still have your front teeth?

Exactly!

For the life of me I can not understand why Biden's behavior could even remotely be considered normal.

He groped and attempted to kiss a young teenager, then immediately said "See you back home, I hope" while his eyes never left her.

Creepy is putting it mildly, but even that, at the least, implies his perversion!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amThursday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Domo1

The young girls body language rules out the harmless angle you are attempting to create IMO.

The young girls body language is no different to that that any other teen (pre-teen?) would display when placed in the same situation.

Throughout she demonstrates almost nothing other than an acute awareness and discomfort of being in front of the cameras. When away from the central action, (that of her father being sworn in) she is constantly glancing at the cameras, and switching the smile on and off. When the rest of the family join in for the pics, the glances and smiles fade completely. (at this point, the only contact she had with Biden was the initial meet and greet)

The lack of displayed excitement and happiness would lead me to suggest that "family words" had been had before the ceremony. I would also suggest that the mothers invitation for the young girl to join them and be central in the pic, stems from the "family words" having been delivered by her and the invitation being a placatory gesture.

For me, a bigger question to be asked when studying the exhibited body language in this little play, is the distance maintained between the husband and wife, and the unwillingness displayed by the husband when the photographer ask them to all move closer.

Its always creepy when older people (men in particular) whisper into young girls ears, and there is a level of distrust as to the nature of the conversation shown by the mother in how she discreetly tilts her head in order to better hear what is being said.

However. never having met this young girl or her family, and being unable to define a behavioral baseline, all of the above is entirely subjective. The family could be a tight knit, loving, dependable example of a wholesome American family and this is just how they act.

ETA - 28 second mark - just before Biden asks the photographer/director "are we in the right spot", he seems to notice the young girl, there is a "head toss" a "chin point" and a tightening of the jaw, almost a grimace.

The head toss and and jaw point are a reflexive emotional response directed towards the item (person) eliciting the response. In this case he is pointing at the girl (with his chin) and directing where he wants her to be (the head toss). The Jaw tightening, or grimace is a preventative, the person wants to say something but is stopping themselves. The full message is "you're in the way little girl, go and stand where you're supposed to 2over there."". But he cant say that, so instead, even though he knows only one person is in the wrong place, he asks the director, out loud, "are we in the right spot?"

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

You should probably watch it again.

Second

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: idmonster

You can attribute it to being in front of cameras.

I shall continue to attribute it to Biden.

Immediately following the ceremony he grabs her, then begins whispering, then proceeds to attempt to kiss her followed by making a comment about hoping to see you back home, while staring directly at her, all of this after she uncomfortably avoided his kiss.

Not one step in that series of actions was appropriate in any sense, let alone that it was the behavior of a Vice President!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aytacaksel
he want have sex with this teenager. i can see it.

Probably says more about you, than it does anyone else!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Jabbah

Who are you calling a troll?

Obviously Jamie1, but when quoting your post jamie1 s text was cut out (don't know why).So it may seems that i was pointing at you.
Sorry

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: idmonster

Immediately following the ceremony he grabs her, then begins whispering, then proceeds to attempt to kiss her followed by making a comment about hoping to see you back home, while staring directly at her, all of this after she uncomfortably avoided his kiss.

Not one step in that series of actions was appropriate in any sense, let alone that it was the behavior of a Vice President!

Point one, all of the events of the breakdown I offer, occur before the events you outline above. You cannot say that her behavior up to that point was influenced by what happened afterwards.

Point two, your description above uses some powerfully emotive words, immediately, grabs, staring etc. which by inclusion already demonstrates your bias.

I fully agree that to external observers such as we, that placing hands on another person in order to delay departure is inappropriate and not something most of us would do during our normal adult life, and yet most of us would take a child by the arm and turn them to face us, or to prevent them from walking away when talking to them. Worse than inappropriate, I find his "restraining gesture" shows a huge lack of respect towards this young lady. (probably due to both her age and gender from what I've seen of his other vids)

The whispering, actually isn't that quiet, and we can hear snippets from both the start and end of the "conversation" in the audio. The people surrounding could probably hear in greater clarity. I think its sad the perception of an old man whispering in a young girls ears automatically leads to people assuming that the whisper was of a sexual or predatory nature, but understand that in today's society, its probably better safe than sorry.

If you manage to hear it, the whisper starts with the words "by the way...", and judging from similar conversations he has had with other young girls probably finishes with "remember, no dating until you're thirty"

As to the attempted kiss.....agreed...WRONG WRONG WRONG. It may have been no different to the way i kiss my dog, or my nephews and nieces. But they are MY nephews and nieces, and MY dog. occasionally at the end of family get together, that quick peck might extend to cousins or very close friends, but never a stranger.

So just on that final point, the man, as shown in this vid, is an oblivious fool, but being oblivious, or a foll does not a pedophile make.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
He's an old man, a grandfather. Is it possible he's just a sweet, earnest old man and she's just a typical young girl?. You guys are reaching on this one. Isn't it possible that he's not a pedophile, just a an old gregarious man? This doesn't look like pedophilia, it looks like grandfatherism.

Are we a society that will now take any innocent interaction between an old man and a youngster and turn it sexual?

This says more about us than him. Perhaps people have been watching a bit too much salacious material and are now unable to see an innocent scene without seeing sex.

It's like coke-heads insisting that everyone is on coke everywhere they go. Or pot heads, they do the same.

Ummm, I don't know what your experience with grandfathers is, but I know mine would never have made such moves on someone who is NOT their own grandchild. Let alone if they were VP and in front of cameras.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
There should be a thread just about this thread.

Really? An awkward teenage girl in front of national press, with her dad being sworn in as a Senator by the VP, and it turns in to "Joe Biden is a pedophile?"

Are you the girl in your avatar?

Want to meet up so I can touch you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear, sniff your hair, then give you a little kiss?

I mean you don't seem to have a problem when some dirty old man does this to an innocent young girl, so I guess a handsome cool dude like me could be all over you without a problem when we meet up.

So what do you say?

Pucker up.

This one sure gave me a giggle.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
a reply to: elementalgrove

I had to go back and watch the video again....after I read your post, and your right! She does look like an abused young girl. It's weird and creepy.

I am no fan of Biden (and the people he keeps with) and if i am very open and honest myself i have to say that i could not wait to call him out for what the headline suggests. But what you just said there and other people pretending (Yes Pretending!) that he copped a feel of her breast is just pure sensationalist and the people who are guilty of this in this very thread might just as well apply for a job at FOX news if you ask me.

How Biden behaved around this girl was already bad enough, do we really need MSM style make believe and sensationalism, mongering for more where there is already enough in the piece shown? Is this really going to make things better? One thing is for sure , it will not make it more truthful if not even the opposite of that.

Please lets not go that route and try to keep a credible quality in the discussion.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's creepy, but I'm not too surprised except by the age of the young girl in the video. Apparently Biden is known for creepy behavior in some circles.

A young female family member of mine was in the military. She and a friend (also a young woman in the military) were among a group who met Biden when he flew in and landed at their base. They were right next to each other as the VP greeted people down the line. Nothing unusual happened when he met my family member, but Biden stared at her friend's chest as they were introduced and made a sleazy comment about how well endowed her friend was.

As soon as Biden left, the two young women turned to each other and basically said, "OMG, did the Vice President really just do that?" They thought it was both creepy and funny.

Before the VP's entourage left the base, the two young women were called in to a room to be questioned by a couple Secret Service agents. The agents asked them if the VP had "said or done anything to them." The two young women told the Secret Service agents exactly what happened.

The Secret Service agents rolled their eyes and shook their heads about Biden's behavior. But the agents were not surprised and seemed relieved that was all that happened. My family member's impression was that the agents normally have to check with any young women that meet Biden to be sure nothing much happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Know who else was a sweet old man and all around popular fellow loved by millions?

Bill Cosby.

Biden is a creepy old #. The girl had just reason for trying to stay away.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
At 2:09-2:13 you can even see that he's literally drooling.This is one of the most disgusting thing i ever seen on the net.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Something is up big time!!!

I Have Spotted something..

It all seems very suspect for all the reasons pointed out already.. but
Please turn up your volume for 2:15... Biden cleaaaarly says "you know you don't belong here" Senator reply's "ok" and walks off. You can see and hear the nasty nature behind that short convo.
Now he says this in front of the senators parents.. who does that???????
I believe this guy has the capabilities of what a lot of you suspect, being that he is acting very strange from start to finish in that clip with is body language, eye contact, use of words and just down right rudeness shown from what I have spotted at the end of that clip. Not a nice guy.. So I say to the people defending this clip.. I guess that's the nice grandfather act he's trying to pull gone out the window!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

This could refer to Delaware...That's where Biden(former DE Senator) is from and this Senator is from Delaware...besides being the 2nd smallest state, I imagine Biden did some campaigning for him and I'm sure the families must know each other. Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Unless that girl was his niece or was related or something, and even then, sniffing her hair, I mean whaaat. That is a bit creepy.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
he wanted to run his fangs into a vein, it is not a moral issue, it physiology of predators PS Think at your leisure where it goes up to half of all placental blood goyims babies planet and how can change the world if they deprive or even better give poisoned placenta and that your lower jaw fell to the floor who has knowledge of the Russian language word GAVVAH look is not the only cause of all wars, but it is number 1, i did not find articles in English
edit on 9/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join