It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The son of god born of a virgin. A miracle it was, if not the truth be told.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
a reply to: Wifibrains
Believe what you want and face the consequences. That's your right. Have a nice one friend.

To what consequences do you refer?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I agree with you about the BIble but that's not what I'm asking about. Ancient treatments for demons in no way proves that demons actually exist any more than worshipping God proves that God exists. Where is the testable evidence proving that demons exist?

Devils have round yellow heads? Huh?

What evil is trying to take over this planet? Your post was not clear on this point.

You stopped accidents at three nuclear power plants? Could you provide hard evidence proving that claim?

9/11 "was loosely put into the English football scores"?

Satanic worship works on whom?

Just as a precaution, have you discussed this with a doctor? I'm sure a doctor would want to know about your insights.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

See there you go words given to you by others to make you not look at the truth, how on earth can you tell if I'm lying or not you are saying you know everything and you are saying your wrong I'm right, this is narcissism a product of brainwashing sorry but this is just bull,
wake up there is stuff going on that maybe you just might not know about. first dimension second dimension oh look third dimension now there are no more are there.

look the devil thing I agree nuts, he jumped into a dream I was having and I awoke with such a start going its the devil this was the week anonymous were taking up the paedophile thing against top politicians and others who are involved with it so I associated it with that as It was after my post showing them what was going on in government what with all the prime ministers being paedophiles and then they took up the case. now it may not of been my info but it seems funny that 1 week after I told them they announced it.

2 places for you to understand what's going on in relation to actually seeing a demon the first is go and join the OTO group then you can see one.

and the only time I have seen them on TV is the supernatural programme, Aleister Crowley had 5 boxes in front of him with demons on this is exactly what they look like I woke up with one floating above me and I didn't believe it until two months later when they put another one in me and the feeling was the same pure fear although as I hadn't experienced the fear before I never had a reference point.

if you can work out if CGI can be faked you will find out they were real they are smokey shadowy zig zag type of shape when I locate the clip I will show you but I'm sure it was last years series so I will have a look for you

but honestly if you don't believe they exist go and join an OTO group straight up then you will know.

and I only ever get your mad on here as you can't express yourself and are limited to words they reckon 90% of conversation is body language no one I've ever talked to thinks that as they normally think I'm highly intelligent and completely sane if anyone's in Sydney come and have a chat and I will open your eyes to what the world is really about as I have only come across a few posters on here who really know what's going on

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I'm sorry but your post didn't answer any of my questions. I'll have to conclude that you are unable to do so. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peachesx

The thread has nothing to do with the video really, it was used to example other similar births.

And the temples they used were common in those days apparently....

The practice of prostitution in the ancient Near East seems to have been under no moral censure whatever and was common. A peculiar feature of the Mesopotamian and Canaanite culture was ritual prostitution. To the temples of the goddesses of fertility (Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte) were attached bordellos served by consecrated women who represented the goddess, the female principle of fertility…The existence of sacred prostitution shows that the individual worshippers received in this way communion with the divine principle of life and a renewal of their vital forces. (Mackenzie, Dictionary of the Bible. Milwaukee: Bruce Kee, 1965, 700)

img2.timg.co.il...
edit on 8-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Jesus was most likely made and delivered in the same way you and I were made and delivered. It's just that being a bastard child back then wasn't easy, so Jesus developed his survival strategy adopting God to be his father since there were none on earth to approve of him.

You mean like a imaginary friend, and he got people to believe the one who made him made everyone?

Lets just suppose Jesus was born between mother and father, who was a king/sovereign, he became an heir to the throne and/or land the father "owned."

Now lets say, Jesus was born as a "product" from a sacred marriage ritual between a king and a actual virgin (in todays terms) priestess, he was "of god" because through the ritual the god and goddess created the child to be carried by the virgin priestess who participated.

The kings played the role in ritual as it was their duty, inherited through the ages since the first. Not every ritual ended in pregnancy, but when one did, it was considered of god and recorded in the stars, legends, and religions, etc.

In Egypt, if the pyramid were used in fertility rites the shafts and alignments could have been used to evoke/direct the the ancestral spirits embodied in the stars, right into the king and queens chambers "Charging" the participants before the ritual.

Creation of Demi-gods, parented by demierge.

It does seem that much was hinged on a fertility aspect that was synchronised celestially.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

Jesus was most likely made and delivered in the same way you and I were made and delivered. It's just that being a bastard child back then wasn't easy, so Jesus developed his survival strategy adopting God to be his father since there were none on earth to approve of him.

You mean like a imaginary friend, and he got people to believe the one who made him made everyone?

No the more cunning kind, by publicly proclaiming his dad was God himself, the bullies would have have to commit sacrilege and blasphemy to talk ill of his father and his descent publicly, and trust me nobody would wanna be accused of blasphemy in Judea back then. Still they would continue to bully him into adulthood claiming he had demon's blood in his veins and that he was a Samaritan (i.e. not of Jewish blood, who were the 'sons of God') see John 8:48 and Deuteronomy 14:1. You don't need to think for too long to figure out that calling a blue blooded heir to the throne of David, for a descendant of the most hated breed to the Jews at the time-- this would at the same time have to involve them claiming his father (i.e. God) was also of this pitied origin. Get it? In the end they would turn it against him and have him receive 39 crimson stripes for blasphemy, and soon after a mob forced Pilate to leave him high and dry.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ...........

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Ah, ok.

If jesus did die for such things at the hands of the Jews, it could suggest that a earlier king woke up from a earlier religion that had others around them fully engaged. By documenting the lineage they could provide evidence to prove their claims, all they had to do was stamp out the ritual and condem any practice of that which could give rise to anything that could challenge that claim.

King David could have been a "god child". He was fond of the bath lady.

That is the origination of kingship/soverignty through honest rites. Later ways to gain or keep it were to create laws that say you can and/or murder the king or heir.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

The thread has nothing to do with the video really, it was used to example other similar births.

And the temples they used were common in those days apparently....

The practice of prostitution in the ancient Near East seems to have been under no moral censure whatever and was common. A peculiar feature of the Mesopotamian and Canaanite culture was ritual prostitution. To the temples of the goddesses of fertility (Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte) were attached bordellos served by consecrated women who represented the goddess, the female principle of fertility…The existence of sacred prostitution shows that the individual worshippers received in this way communion with the divine principle of life and a renewal of their vital forces. (Mackenzie, Dictionary of the Bible. Milwaukee: Bruce Kee, 1965, 700)

img2.timg.co.il...

it's odd though because i believed those temples to be for goddesses and gods not of the christian religion, or the hebrews , i have only learned of it relation to as you stated above, and in " love bombing " and "flirty fishing" i know christianity DOES have ties to many forms of sacred prostitution i guess even after your response (perhaps i am misunderstanding) it never seems to have any ties with mary or jesus or that entire crew, but thank you for your response and i for sure will look more into it

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Tangerine

2 places for you to understand what's going on in relation to actually seeing a demon the first is go and join the OTO group then you can see one.

and the only time I have seen them on TV is the supernatural programme, Aleister Crowley had 5 boxes in front of him with demons on this is exactly what they look like I woke up with one floating above me and I didn't believe it until two months later when they put another one in me and the feeling was the same pure fear although as I hadn't experienced the fear before I never had a reference point.

if you can work out if CGI can be faked you will find out they were real they are smokey shadowy zig zag type of shape when I locate the clip I will show you but I'm sure it was last years series so I will have a look for you

but honestly if you don't believe they exist go and join an OTO group straight up then you will know.

and I only ever get your mad on here as you can't express yourself and are limited to words they reckon 90% of conversation is body language no one I've ever talked to thinks that as they normally think I'm highly intelligent and completely sane if anyone's in Sydney come and have a chat and I will open your eyes to what the world is really about as I have only come across a few posters on here who really know what's going on

NO disrespect man, but....... i believe in all things thelema and crowley but you will not see a demon at an o.t.o meeting, maybe in the 50s but... o.t.o meetings now are dudes with pony tails (which are awesome) eating pretzels (which are the worst snack hands down) theyre usually all sweethearts.. or friendly creeps, both cool, discussing topics and philosophies and the rituals preformed (which arent just preformed at your first group meeting) are not the same, deviant, sexual, wild blood orgies they (were rumored to be) were! they don't have the fire of crowley, because how could a religion that is about total freedom survive as an organized religion (the oto) so, you will not see a demon at an oto meeting is my firm belief , but im from the east coast, maybe its crazy real somewhere else but... i'm not sure, all i saw was pretzels, but if you really have experienced something at an oto event i would love nothing more than to hear about it, and i won't judge or doubt you, the truth is out there!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thanks for your post its nice dealing with people who would prefer to discuss things rather than just shout give me proof

OK I've not been to an OTO meeting, I just now someone who was a member of OTO I've met very few people who have had direct experiences with demons.
This guy is now bang into religion as he has seen the bad side and the other members don't like it when you turn to the good side
and when they put the first one into me I used the lords prayer and it left me, they got a friend of mine to get my DNA (my own fault as I knew something was wrong never go against your gut instinct its there to guide you)

The closest I have come to any references on the subject is the houngang in voudou this is how I found out about it all even though I didn't believe it even when one was floating above me LOL when you come across this stuff and have no reference point how can you believe it. which is why its so frustrating when people think your mad and all your trying to do is wake them up

I would of been surprised if you walk into a meeting and instantly get to see it they aren't going to parade this stuff about.

see If I put the scores of the Japanese earthquake up they will shut this thread down well at least to me they do, they leave my post up so I can see it on my account but no-one ever responds after.

So I can show you where to look tangerine but if you are not willing to put in a little work to find out the truth for yourself then all you will do is come up with arguments to not accept the truth of your world.

So you need to look in the order the games were played you will see the Sanfrecce Hiroshima Vs Sendaii game as 0-0 which is the break between the date and time of the quake is that coincidence the 2 nuclear sites, what you have to know is that Japanese teams have different names so the Ventforet kofu game was just Kofu.

And please stop wasting your time telling me I'm mad oh wells are an easy way out to not discuss things this is why politeness has been bought in so we don't discuss things do you drink fluoridated water do you go swimming in a public swimming pool do you eat processed food do you eat fast food do you trust a doctor do you think your government work for you do you send your children to public school do and for that matter do you send your children to private school,
do you think there are not forms of free energy (or at least clean energy if you want to come back a little) these are all forms of insanity as well as believing in a book with no proof and desperately searching for it when there is none thinking we only live 70 years.

I don't know everything I've been told stuff about whats controlling our world by some very influential people I've also been told that every policeman and AFP officer in Australia is corrupt by a senator but I can have no idea if its true or not. I am trying to get all the politicians tested by truth serums and MRI machines to prove they are not working for us but when there is so much ignorance on this planet how do you go about it.

Look Tangerine lets agree that you can't be bothered to find out the truth and want to live in ignorance and I will carry on battling for you I can't offer you anymore than that can I
If you think this world is run by good research Operation Gladio this is where your governments are bombing you

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

In all sincerity, I suggest that you call these things to the attention of your medical doctor. When you present your evidence, I'm sure s/he will have colleagues who are also interested in getting to the bottom of this.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed! Thanks so much for posting.

It will always be a fairytale to those who choose it to be. I don't think it's just a "story" and this just adds another layer I didn't know existed.

Thanks. I'll be watching.....

(I tried typing some eyes to signify me watching. They just looked like boobs and it's not apt)

Peace.
edit on 9-1-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Ya right, tell us what day it was then.

The facts are, the story is bent and twisted at a whim by whomever comes across it, with every denomination and group claiming they know that certain things are off, but the general overall story is true.

How does this insanity continue ?

The vast majority are fed the biggest lies, and the rest are too weak to realize the entire thing is a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Bickering over what could be and most likely is literary error. In Star Wars Luke was with his sister Lea, why don't you argue that mistake as well. Writing in its most perfect form could still be better.

Immaculate conception is a divine miracle, all these women think so globalnews.ca...

- just kidding...

In all honesty my personal opinion is to believe that Mary J. was a virgin and had to be in order to father such an awesome son. Had a seed come from some dull fella she would never have created such a bud to be remembered. Plants bear children "immaculately" all the time, it doesn't take two to tango in that case, literary allusion and metaphors should not have been so subliminal as people to take this book so literally as to perverse ancient ritualism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join