It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The son of god born of a virgin. A miracle it was, if not the truth be told.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: rickymouse

If there's a god and there is more to this world than meets the eye that much I can promise you, my battle with the scum that run this world has taken me into some mad battles as well as confrontations with demons or whatever you want to call the smokey so and so's then as long as you stay good and seek knowledge and try and help others then you may or may not be rewarded at the end but you don't need a book to tell you what's right or wrong.
I mean have a look at the muslims with their caliph telling sunni muslims to kill shia yeah right they really worship a good god and not the devil

LOL there are only 2 things on this planet one is good and one is evil and that's it and if you are not fighting for good and choosing to do nothing then you are working for evil in my humble opinion and I fight this #er too and I can tell you he is gutless

Demons? What demons? What devil? Are you speaking literally or metaphorically? What do you mean when you say you fight this?

If you only see two sides to everything, you're not looking close enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Wifibrains
a reply to: Answer

surely the ladies would have thrown in some details they heard in similar stories to add some validity to the claim.

Yeah! and maybe they could change the hands time and get the birth to happen on the same day too!

For this to happen it would make more sense that these child was conceived in a ritual that takes place nine months prior to the birth.

Wait... you think that the Zeitgeist movie was actually accurate?

You should do a little research. The "virgin births" didn't all happen on the same day. Jesus of Nazareth, if such a person did exist, was not even born in December. Please don't tell me you think that the 25th of December is actually the birthday of Jesus and not just the day chosen as the celebration/remembrance of the birth of Christ...

Zeitgeist misrepresented a lot of things and told some outright lies about religion just to push an agenda.

There's no evidence he was born at all. The December 25th date is significant in that it does appear in other myths. That's the point. I thought that was pretty clear.

Which is why I said "if such a person did exist."

Even theologians can't agree on the birth date of Christ...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkGameGod

If Joseph is related to king David and Joseph is not Jesus father. How is Jesus part of king Davids blood line.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

The truth about Mary's supposed virginity, is easily found by asking a catholic priest if she is still considered a virgin even after she had given birth to James and Jude and all the other siblings of the Lord. The catholic priest would be obliged to say that Mother Mary is STILL a virgin even now.

The thing is that (according to the Apocrypha) Mary was a Temple virgin, sort of a Jewish version of the Catholic alter boys. She remained in the Temple until she was about twelve, or until she got her period, after which she was lit. given away to this oldtimer by the priests, to be old Joseph's wife (I believe Joseph is in fact Caesarion, son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra). The story about Jesus gets quite the touch of nastiness when you consider all these things. Let's say Joseph was 60 years old, and here his 12 year old child-bride gets pregnant?!? No wonder he denies it.

Because of this Jesus became a bastard, or a mamzer to use the Jewish term, for with Joseph denying the fatherhood, Jesus was formally born out of wedlock and Mary would be accused of adultery. This is where the angel Gabriel comes in. Angel of the Moon, Patron guardian of womankind. The handsome stranger promising Mary that she will be pregnant and serves all sorts of sweet talk about how the child will rule the world and be the object of worship and admiration to the ends of the world and eternity. I mean. Virgin Mary would be seen as a slut as single mother, and Jesus was most likely bullied because of it. And when bullying goes on long enough, you start to find ways out of it. How obvious can it get?

After a few years, old Joseph dies, and in to replace him comes another Joseph, who fathers Jesus' siblings. This is why there are two different genealogies for Jesus, but both are wrong, but we can clearly see that both Joseph's were descendants in a straight line to king David, just like Mother Mary. So young Joseph jumps in, but still he isn't Jesus' father.

As far as Jesus is concerned, his Dad is in Heaven. Get it? And since Jesus was born out of wedlock, his surname would be that of his mother who was a bar David if we are to believe the omitted texts, hence when they shout 'Hosannah the Son of David' this is a translation error, for this is actually a Jewish name, the crowd screams Jesus' Aramaic name, «Hosea bar David! Hosea bar David!». There is a similar and persisting translation error in Isajah, where the Hebrew name 'Hillel ben Shakar' has been translated into 'Lucifer son of the Morning'.

Also, the quote from Isajah used to found or prove the virgin doctrine, where it says «Behold the Virgin shall be with child... call his name Immanuel» and so on, is about the nine months between Virgo or 'the virgin' and Gemini or 'the two kings'. Also, Jesus wasn't named after Immanuel, but Immanuel's dad, Isajah. Immanuel was Isajah's son. Not some mysterious prophecy of Jesus. Jesus was named after Isajah, for Isajah means 'Salvation of Jah' while Jesus means 'Jah is salvation' as does Hosea and a few other variants of the same name.

Anyway: Jesus was most likely made and delivered in the same way you and I were made and delivered. It's just that being a bastard child back then wasn't easy, so Jesus developed his survival strategy adopting God to be his father since there were none on earth to approve of him.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: misc

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I'm pretty sure it's been established that Mary was around 15 when she gave birth to Jesus, not 12. And Joseph was supposedly in his 30's. Still a terrible age gap, but then again marrying minors was common place back then. I find it unlikely that Joseph would be ashamed of getting his 15 year old wife pregnant since such things were common back then.

It is more likely that Mary adulterated and Mary and/or Joseph covered it up to save face and not have Mary put to death. Though, I don't discount the OP's account either. There just isn't enough information about all of this to make a real approximation. One thing is for sure, she didn't give a virgin birth as we in 20th century would imagine it. That is impossible.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Aye to Joseph/Caesarion being younger, I believe he was about 40, so basically that's what I believe also, but in the apocrypha he is given an age as old as 70 as far as I can remember. But there are a few different accounts. According to the same apocrypha Mary was given away to be Joseph's wife when she got her period and as far as I know, if you hadn't got your period by the age of twelve, you'd be released anyhow. So she was at least as young as twelve when Joseph was chosen to be her husband. I don't know about your world, but in my world, 15 is a little late for the first period, don't you agree?

But let's say Joseph, or the real father of the child whom he was to replace (who for all we know was Mary's own age), was, let me see, a bit too quick and early with young Mary, and somehow managed to catch the first egg making Mary pregnant as she was still officially a Temple Virgin? Catch my drift? Being a Temple Virgin as a child would be something that would stick to you for the rest of your life. So in that respect Mary was and will always remain a Virgin. But you can't stay intact after having given birth, unless of course there was a caesarian cut involved, which would probably have been mentioned-- although the Caesars delivered all their babies by caesarian incision, and if Joseph was Caesarion.... who knows?

I do think it's rather obvious though, that we are talking about another kind of virgin than the sexual kind. Either that or the whole thing looks rather sinister and well, nasty really. I believe that either she was a Virgo as in the astrological sign -- or -- that she was a Temple virgin -- OR -- she was simply a young lady, the Hebrew word in Isajah means «maiden» or simply a «young lady». Like Isaiah's wife.

Today it's even more absurd, adults calling their just as adult partners "my baby" or "my girl". I never understood that. It's disgusting when you think of it. Then again, thinking and love don't mix well. But I have to admit it took a while getting past that one when I first started listening to what people are really saying as they speak. I could still in thoughtless moments call a lady-fiend baby or babe, but if I get to think first I normally end up with "lady" or "you heartless draconian hag!" or similar. "Buttercup". Never understood that one either. Then again this ignorance of mine is probably one of the reasons why there are only loose ends in my history of female relations.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well Joseph could have married Mary at 12 but been pregnant by 15. That is entirely likely.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Indeed, but back then they married twice, and according to the Gospel in the Bible, Mary and Joseph were still in the first year of marriage or still engaged as we would say, they hadn't married for the second time which would typically be one year after the first marriage during which the husband would build a house (ref Jesus, his house and his title, "rabbuni", and his marriage in Kana, probably to Mary Magdalene, another woman of Davidic stature), and if he could finish it in time, perhaps even have their first child would come in that same period.

On a side-note: This whole story of Mary and Joseph reminds me of Adam and Eve. How Adam and Eve got pregnant while they were still living in God's house, and they went to Lilith (the Serpent in the Tree) to learn the knowledge needed when you become a parent. Both good and bad. The eternal «WTF do we do now?!?» When realising what has happened, God wants it that from then on they must carry on on their own, and build a home for their family and plant their own garden. God gives them special clothing and sends them out of Eden (Mars) and placing two angels (Phobos and Deimos, Mars' two moons) to guard the entrance and the flaming sword that swings back and forth or the apparent retrograde motion of Mars as Earth passes it on the inside, knowledge Mars' moons and of heliocentricity and the orbits of these planets is required and are the main obstacles that has to be overcome, in order to make the way back to the Red Earth (Heb. "Ha-Adama"). For all I know, the big face up there is the famed Image of God. And now that we are going back to the Red Earth, we will perhaps in fact return to Eden.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: .....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I do believe that Joseph was his father. I believe they used the virgin birth to try to buy time until Jesus grew and became a capable leader. I believe the reason there is not a lot known about his child hood is because he was being kept out of sight until he could begin his journey towards his throne. But, again, THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON IT. Strictly opinion based off of what I have researched.
a reply to: ZeussusZ

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: danielsil18

Written after she was dead?

Im talking about Leviticus 20:10

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Ok I see where you are coming from.

Well the priestesses of the temples would have been considered divine projections of the mother goddess herself, gods wife. So to engage in a sacred ritual with one of these women would be outlawed by the jewish rules, of coarse that is, unless you are god.

This concept will be hard to grasp without looking past all judgement of the temple priestess, the ritual itself, and into how these people may have lived and most importantly what they believed.

In essence we are looking back past the beginning of what caused us to think how we do now.

There is no secret to the fact the Jews and Samaritans were at odds over their ways. The early Jews claimed the Samaritans were unclean. The judgment itself is a self proclaimed righteousness the Jews have accumulated from their understanding of much earlier claims that may or may not be true, but were documented none the less.

The Ancient Hebrew Šamerim/Samerim (Samerin سامرين in Arabic which have the same meaning), which in the Bible means guardians.

"Guardian" is used to describe these people and what they were about, suggesting that the Writer who gave them that name as form of describing the group, knew that had something and were keeping it secret or sacred.

By assuming that Jesus was born of a virgin in the way described in the Op, it certainly makes sense of "the miracle" where as the sacred "theoretical" marriage to Mary Magdalen is portraying the crucifixion and resurrection at which both Mary is said to have been present. Jesus teachings as proposed in the gospels is simply his preparation in assuming the role for the big event. Assuming it was a lie simply closes all doors. When searching for the truth, if one is looking for lies, that is all he sees.

In a bizarre twist and blend with other scripture, the law that is apparently forbidding this act is actually stating what WILL happen "by law" if the act is carried out, thus creating the maxim, a self evident truth, universal in nature, gods law.

The girls, whose watery embrace is said to spell death, the lilies or virgins who are portrayed in The Song of Solomon. In their connection with water, the nymphs are thus depicted as the embodiment of the wells of living waters. Their deathly embrace is but the death of the ego, of the will, and of desire.

edit on 7-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This was a very educational read. If i could i would double-star your post.

Please sir, may i have some more?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There has actually been written quite a lot about Jesus younger years, but these books have been omitted by the people who issue bibles and decides what should be in it and what shouldn't. In one of these books (I think it is called 'The Infancy Gospel of Thomas' or similar) Jesus kills the son of Annas the high priest. Makes sense then, how Annas was the one leading the group of priests processing Jesus and lashing him in his basement before the Sanhedrin-- before Jesus is crucified.

It is during these lashings that one of Jesus' lungs collapses that makes him unable to speak up before Pilate, and unable to carry the crossbeam and finally having to "give up his spirit" lit. "stop breathing". Breath and spirit is the same word in Hebrew. The Roman soldier then pierces his side which is the first step for Jesus towards resurrection. Thanks to the soldier's lance Jesus can at that moment breathe again. The same soldier probably pretended to mock Jesus by hitting his chest in order to get his heart going if it had stopped, and further sticking his fingers into the wound as if to hurt him or "prove his death by showing he didn't react to pain" but in reality it would be to drain the thorax completely for blood and condensed water. God bless the Centurion of the Lord! Risking his own life to save the Lord's. There is no greater love I tell you.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thank you for that information. I shall have to look into that. I love reading up on this type of thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You'll find most of what you need to get an overview here:

OT and NT apocrypha and pseudepigrapha ==> wesley.nnu.edu...
Apocryphal NT gospels ==> wesley.nnu.edu...

edit on 7-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ...........

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

Ok I see where you are coming from.

Well the priestesses of the temples would have been considered divine projections of the mother goddess herself, gods wife. So to engage in a sacred ritual with one of these women would be outlawed by the jewish rules, of coarse that is, unless you are god.

I'm confused. Under what religion would the priestesses of the temples have been considered divine projections of the mother goddess herself? Which mother goddess? Are you referring to The Goddess?

Which god's wife?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
good point about the camels.

and its up to us to get rid of the evil on this planet, according to Noam Chomsky Putin is George Bush jrs best mate

the problem is the media with the control of some say 98% are owned by 6 individuals who happen to be jewish

I think until we remove the minority control then we are always going to be screwed.

religions need to be banned there is no evidence for any of them being true as they are based on belief and the amount of corruption behind them Is staggering although I like the muslim way of giving 10% of their wages to the poor as this has removed poverty but no doubt It will be hijacked at some point.
if you want to believe in something then your relationship with that deity should be just that a personal experience all this going round and telling others that their god is the one is just narcissism
Most religions incite hatred and profess murder not a way to live your life but maybe humans can evolve to take responsibility for their own lives.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
and I don't expect anyone to believe this but if you want to be aware of what is really going on you will keep an open mind and just see what this relates to as you go through your lives
although maybe I should do a thread showing all the different countries football scores one week before the earthquakes. remember you are on a truth site they use the word conspiracy as a slide for your brain just like the word hitler when the majority of the population hear these 2 words there brains switch off this is one reason for the use of media as well as creating narcissism.
The demons are real have a look through all the medical manuscripts Egyptian Chinese they all have remedies for removing demon created illnesses these cultures were far more advanced than ours its just that they hide this from you.
the devils got a round yellow head guess that's why we call cowards yellow and this anonymous thing that I think I started going after the high level scum got him really pissed off he even jumped into a dream of mine now is this madness or reality or is madness not believing someone when they are telling the truth when you don't have a reference point?

have a look at killing off all the shamanic populations they used to keep the demons away from us by battling them but now the majority of them are dead we have no protection
I would say a great percentage of the population have demons attached to them especially once they have encountered abuse or trauma this is why the church and elites are so heavily into abusing children starting wars and then the laws they create only encourage this abuse but this is very deep
I've been fighting the elites of this world who work for this evil that is trying to take over our planet for about 6 years now but they have had me under watch since I was young I was exceptionally good at chess up to when I left primary school which is a trait they look for in people as it indicates war traits they don't want people who can think for themselves as we can see what's going on in this world and try and wake up others

do you not see how they are trying to kill this planet by changing the river systems creating heat pockets with cities nuclear accidents, Chernobyl and Fukushima were both done intentionally and I should of stopped Fukushima but I wasn't as aware then although I did stop the three subsequent ones italy and spain on the 11th april and Memphis on the 22nd april all 2011 as well as them blowing up the river severn nuclear power station on the 5th may I think it was meant to be do you know the elites are that confident of how dumb the population is they still put the dates of the quakes into the football scores

and they use some mad tricks on you most people choose not to look at the devastation they are all partaking in driving their cars consuming their electricity allowing the paedophilia to go on

For everyone to be sucked in by the bible there has to be some truth in it or people would not believe it.

what else do I need to be looking at? good and evil is the only thing everything stems from these two things does it not, enlighten me

even 9/11 was loosely put into the English football scores exactly one year before although I don't quite understand it they use the code 6 6 6 6 1 they also put this code (or message as how I read it) into the 1/1/11 in the English scores indicating that a bad year was coming.

satanic worship works on them having to tell us they are going to kill us hence they put the dates into the footie scores and also cartoons there must be at least 4 cartoons that I've heard of them putting the 9/11 attacks in

All of the religion relate to worshipping the devil they are made up in the demonic realm to take you away from spirituality meditation look at praying very similar but you are engaging your mind which could be looked at as an alien entity constantly talking to you trying to control you

I'm out of time don't automatically think this is wrong because that just means you have been brainwashed and given words like nutter and madman to not look at what is happening on this planet take responsibility, if you believe in a god do you think you are going to get up there and say to him I talked about you but I didn't fight for you

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
In the ritual the primordial mother/father god(dess) of a closed system as well as lesser deities within that system.

In the case of jesus and his followers, the triple goddess, "Great Goddess" who is threefold, sometimes a single goddess, as maiden, matron and crone; and sometimes three sisters.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Three Marys at the tomb of Jesus on Easter Sunday;

Three Marys present at the crucifixion of Jesus;

Three Marys as daughters of Saint Anne.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Seems like the zeitgeist documentary is the theme of this post. And like the person above me says it's not accurate. This is all info I've heard before except Mary being a sacred prostitute ? No I don't believe that one simply because the practice was not in use at that time and area. Sorry to sass up the thread. Rock on everybody

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Believe what you want and face the consequences. That's your right. Have a nice one friend.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join