It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America loves concentration camps. Just look at Fallujah!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by DrHoracid It is sad that most Muslims in that part of the world will never understand or get freedom because of the "pagan" religion they keep. Their self promoting "mullah's" want total control.

Oh, so 'freedom' in your mind will be accomplished by converting them from their "pagan" religion?

Actually most Muslims are already lost because they deny Christ. However, it is their choice to do so. I would prefer they get a chance to repent. My comments are based on the HATE preached by the Mullah's to ignorant masses. Anyone that pushes children to strap bombs on and murder themselves and others is pretty "pagan".

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What a charmer this guy is!

Honestly I give up...
I mean the people of America obviously want this, if they didnt they wouldnt have reelected this clown. We had our chance to change course but the cowards and traitors decided that four more years was the only option and no amount of protesting and letter righting will change that. If they were going to cause change then maybe the opinions of New Yorkers during the protests would have had an effect. Obviously they didn't they'd rather have guys like the previous poster running the show. So hey, let them have there drunken binge till they crash and pass out. They'll wake up in the morning with a huge hangover and the real American patriots will just step forward and clean up the mess same as always.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Actually most Muslims are already lost because they deny Christ. However, it is their choice to do so.

Deny Christ as in what exactly? Denying that he exist? Have you ever opened up a Quran? Jesus is one of the most quoted prophets in the Quran.

I would prefer they get a chance to repent.

Repentance is a christain concept. I wouldnt expect Muslims to repent since they arent christain and live by a different doctorine. That's like...Baptist praying five times a day to Mecca.

Anyone that pushes children to strap bombs on and murder themselves and others is pretty "pagan".

So you would be referring to Jewish suicide bombers in Israel also?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
They still have around 70,000 troops in Germany, over 40,000 in Japan and over 30,000 in Korea even though those wars were over long ago.

The troops in germany and japan were first occupiers and then defenders against foreing invasion. In korea, the war isn't over, and the troops in all three countries are there at the request of the local governments.

It it's calm, they'll say they have to stay to make sure it doesn't return to chaos.

So its 'better' to have chaotic anarchic insurgency and a large pressence of patrolling american troops there? If there was peace, like after wwii in germany and japan, and the public was protesting against US pressence, then they could pressure their elected government to request that the US leave.

Forced labor was one of the plans but I don't know if they're still going to do it.

Where was this announced?

They did kill many of the people in that city.
Some estimates are as high as 6,000.

The city was told that the US was comming to kill, and told the non insrugents to leave. The people that stayed were more or less valid target. They are not rounding up fallujans and exterminating them now. THe fallujan operation is over. The combat is done, the enemy was killed an reduced and now the population, that was cooperative with the insurgents, is being controlled and patrolled and monitored.

how about just leaving instead of destroying their cities further and killing more people?

What do you think will happen if the coalition evacuates iraq?

syntaxer
Relax man, the Hitler like comment was in reference to the identification of Jews with arm bands etc to better hurdle them like cattle.

You do a diservice to the people who fought against and died in the holocaust by pretending that what the US is doing is so similar.

It's pretty obvious the goal here, Fallujah will become one big concentration camp to its very own citizens.

As I stated however, there is absolutely nothing wrong with concentration camps. Concentration camps are not forced labour and extermination camps. The nazis used concentration camps to eliminate undeseriables and inferiors. The Spanish invented concentration camps to control a situation where in an entire colony had become chaotic and order had to be resorted. The Britishers used concentration camps to remove the supply lines of the boer commandos to end the insurgency war in South Africa. The US hasn't even moved these people into camps, they're simply monitoring and regulating the population in a city that collaborates with the insurgency. If they start rounding up and gassing civilians, then would be the time to start making nazisitic comparisions. Right now, they're not doing anything specific to the nazis.

Now, I am not trying to apologize for the US, and I'd be opposed to anythign like what many of the people hear are afraid is going to happen. But it isn't going to happen. Look at it, the US invaded iraq. They destroyed husseins power structure. Now there is a resistance. Some, like Sadrs group, is 'legit', as legit as a resistance can be, others are murderous thugs who cut women and civilian's heads off. Lets keep some perspective here. They are the bad guys, and I am not one to see the world in 'good v evil' terms, but these guys are vile murderous monsters. And there are entire tribes that are collaborating with them. I think, personally, that the US is going to have to create actual concentration camps, empty entire cities like falluja and tikrit, destroy the city, literally demolish it, move the population to the camps, and hold them there until the insurgency is defeated and then release them after wards. It worked in South Africa. the boers hate the britishers to this day because of it, but it ended the war.

Partisans, insurgents, commandos, guerillas, they reguire a population to blend in with. Remove and control that population. Not murder, not execute, but garrison their cities so that the insurgents can't freely move in and out of them or use them for cover. Hell, they can still vote in the january elections that way. But do you actually think that the US is going to start exterminating people there?

Perhaps you/others should sit back and consider for a moment these evil terrorists/insurgents fighting in Fallujah as being fathers, sons simply revenging the deaths of their mothers, wives and daughters killed by shock and awe,

Falluja wasn't particularly hard hit by the war was it? It was a city that was by passed. Lets not be naive and pretend that the insurgents are only widowed husbands and orphaned children.

Wouldn't you do the same?

If i was living in nazi germany and parts of my family were killed in the air raids I would not tag up with the nazi insurgents (the 'werewolves') and kidnap civilians and start ripping their heads off.

I know i would do the American thing if my two daughters and wife died at the hands of some Iraqi bunker buster missle

Then you can understand that the 'Iraqis' would have to monitor you and control you movements.

Also why would my neighbours refuse to feed/provide shelter for me when i'm also fighting in the name of their dead cat and dog.

They probably would feed and shelter you. All the more reason for the occupier to monitor the whole neighborhood, the whole city, and garrison it with troopers, spys, collaborators, and ring it with check points.

I hope so man, the sooner this war of lies comes to an end the sooner the world can return to a more peaceful state.

You and I both know that this war isn't ending any time soon. This Teror War is going to take the entire middle east, and for good or ill, iraq is going to be the model. Before long, iran and probably syria, are going to be just like iraq is now.

i highly doubt that since the stone has been casted into the pond and the ripple effect continues to grow. [/quote\]
I am sure that some pacifists said the same thing about wwi and invading, attacking, nad destroying the ottoman empire. Do you really think that the world would be better off with the Ottoman empire still around?

drhoracid
It is sad that most Muslims in that part of the world will never understand or get freedom because of the "pagan" religion they keep

And the brits thought that the 'wogs' in the colonies wouldn't ever get it either. But that kind of racist/bigoted BS has no place today. Muslims want the same thing westerners want. To be left alone and be allowed to live in peace. But just like there are some westerners who want to go out and crush the infidels, there are loony, batty, silly people in the middle east that want to do the same.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Forced labor was one of the plans but I don't know if they're still going to do it.

Where was this announced?

This is from a Boston Globe article:

One idea that has stirred debate among Marine officers would require all men to work, for pay, in military-style battalions. Depending on their skills, they would be assigned jobs in construction, waterworks, or rubble-clearing platoons. link

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

When are you guys going to "get it" this war is about survival of the species.

How can a war propegate survival of the human species when the people that we are fighting are humans also?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join