It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America loves concentration camps. Just look at Fallujah!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
'We have to destroy Fallujah in order to save it'. While this statement is plagued with irony, this is the course of action that the US military has embarked on in the war torn city of Fallujah.

The US invasion has worked. We've taken over the city (or what�s left of it) in a matter of weeks. American efficiency at it's best. Now what are we going to do about the 300,000 citizens standing outside the city hoping to get their 'admission' pass back in their own land?

We'll set up concentration camps, identify them through genetic testing, and give them mandatory name tags. Or they will be shot.

According to a December 5 article by Ann Barnard in the Boston Globe, the U.S. military has devised a plan to solve this dilemma. They are going to "funnel Fallujans to so-called citizen processing centers on the outskirts of the city to compile a database of their identities through DNA testing and retina scans." Then they will give each person a nametag, which they will be required to wear at all times. Presumably people not wearing nametags will be in danger of being seen as guerrilla fighters, and shot.

The Military also wants to organize all Fallujan men into "military-style battalions", and force them to work, cleaning up and rebuilding the destroyed city.

It seems the U.S. military is still under the illusion that in Fallujah there are two types of people, "terrorists" and "ordinary residents". So if you can distinguish which is which, and allow only the "ordinary residents", clearly marked, back into the city, peace will be achieved. But when the "ordinary residents" return to the city, some of them will surely resume guerrilla operations � especially after they see what has been done to their homes.

To prevent this, they will be organized into work battalions, probably under U.S. or Iraqi military commanders
www.counterpunch.org...

Are you still waiting for the New World Order? Don't you get it. We are the new world order. Now back to your regularly scheduled pogroms.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here is another source/rant on the transformation of Fallujah. But hey, who are we kidding? George is not even close to Hitler. Even if his grandfather (Prescott Bush) funded the Third Reich, there is still no comparision.

Fallujah - Iraq's First Concentration Camp
www.libertypost.org...

Retina scans to get into your own home. Work details under armed guard. No cars. Military armor on every corner. All men to be shot on sight after curfew. No freedom of movement. These are just some of the details of the new order in Fallujah (and one assumes any other Iraqi city that the US destroys in the future). Somewhere between a concentration camp and what US troops called a strategic hamlet in Vietnam, this is the latest version of Washington's freedom and democracy installation in Iraq. How much clearer does it have to become before the US media and its brainwashed audience admit to themselves that this whole adventure is about domination and control? If there are any arms caches left in Fallujah after the US military finishes its so-called security searches, one can guarantee that these draconian measures being put into place will insure that those weapons will be used against US forces.

Who the hell do the US forces think they are? No matter how many ID badges they make people wear and guns they point in their face, they will not gain the trust of these people. That moment passed months ago. The oil that Washington wants to control will never be under their control and neither will the people of Iraq. This latest plan-a plan that essentially turns the Iraqi cities into prison camps-acknowledges that the US has lost the battle for many Iraqis hearts and minds and that it can only hope to get its way via coercion and murder. One only has to look at France's Algeria, Israel's Palestine, or Washington's Vietnam to realize the historical possibilities.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I read that eight Marines were killed over the weekened in the Al-Anbar province. I thought the insurgency was defeated?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Dont forget about the RNC concentration camp. We cant let that one be forgotton as it pertained to American Citizens.

I particularly like the part where he says "we have to destroy Fallujah to save it". Next he will be saying we have to destroy Iran to save it, then we have to destroy the world to save it. Bad times are a commin

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I read that eight Marines were killed over the weekened in the Al-Anbar province. I thought the insurgency was defeated?

I guess not because they are still launching airstrikes against the few remaining people there and another two Marines were killed in AlAnbar yesterday.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Insurgent kills civilian, Takes necklace, walks right up to our boys, and blows them away.

Next we'l be tatooing them like the Nazi's. 4837653GY9

Oh, what a mess.......

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'd been thinking for a while that thats what it would come down to in these Terror Wars. Since entire populations of people are the problem, entire populations have to be controlled.

In particular, an analogy to the boer war in south africa i think is appropriate. The britishers had invaded, attacked, and defeated on the field the two boer republics. THe war itself was difficult of course and the boers had spectacular successes for a while. Eventually they were defeated and the soldiers in the field either surrendered or went what the boers called 'commando'. This meant that they continued the fight and started an insurrection against the british, raiding the lines, dashing into their cities, hitting their columns. They'd receive food, supplies, horses, and medical aid from the boer civilians, sometimes stealing it and forcing them to cooperate and sometimes getting help willfully. Eventually the british removed the boer citizenry from their farmstead, burned the farms and fields, and put the public into concentration camps.

The same sort of thing will probably have to be done in large parts of iraq. Nothing particularly wrong with it, especially if the camps can be maintained or, like here, they can stay in their cities and just be monitored.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Since entire populations of people are the problem, entire populations have to be controlled.

It seems as if we are just 'trimming the lawn' when we need to be 'uprooting' the whole damn yard. Population control is a quick fix. It's the equivalent of duct taping a society. Pretty soon these people are going to realize that they will no longer have to put up with this imperialist oppression. It�s going to be interesting.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I believe the US controlled the city of Fallujah intially then left, which opened the doors to "insurgents" taking back the city. I assume this time around they needed to devise a method to counter-act the previous results, and they went with the retina/dna leesh providing a solution. I agree it's totally Hitler like and should be reviewed by the UN and/or human rights groups, but lately those organizations themselves have their own scruitinizes to deal with. Deliberately caused by the US to distract attention or divert their resources? probably not..

I don't agree with the NWO methods of the US and the whole Fallujah thing. If you know my stance i'm very anti-war, but..

What other options do they have in order to return Fallujah peacefully to their residents? Any recommendations could be more constructive than just simply criticizing a would be hopeless situation...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Deliberately caused by the US to distract attention or divert their resources? probably not..

Im going to use the David Icke method: Problem-Reaction-Solution

We create the problem: Allowing insurgents to spawn within the depths of Fallujah

We warrant a reaction: Use the 4th branch of the government...erm I mean the 'Mass Media' to heavily publize and propegate this epic battle. Raw war footage shown on major news channels and don't forget the 'Marlboro Man' soon to be the poster boy of the entire war. Show america that we need to take over this city by any means possible.

Provide the solution: Retina scans, DNA cataloging, Dog Tags. Complete control over the people.

What other options do they have in order to return Fallujah peacefully to their residents?

Tell the US military to pack their bags, fly home and have amazing sex with their wives while juggling a cold beer and a hot cheeseburger in both hands. It's time to get our soldiers back home.

Let the Fallujahians figure it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Since entire populations of people are the problem, entire populations have to be controlled.

It seems as if we are just 'trimming the lawn' when we need to be 'uprooting' the whole damn yard. Population control is a quick fix. It's the equivalent of duct taping a society. Pretty soon these people are going to realize that they will no longer have to put up with this imperialist oppression. It�s going to be interesting.

Probably not. The brits were actually working for an actual empire, and the boers didn't rise up in revolt against them or anything like that. After the insurgency was put down and its members were arrested and/or killed the people were let go and they returned to their homes. If the iraqis are smart, they'll realize that the only thing keeping the US in their country, or for a cyncial view the only thing that the US is falslly using to justify being there, is the insurgency. And the US won't be around in large numbers for very long if the election go okay. Heck, some of the insurgent leaders will probably be elected in to office.
Even if the 'democracy' that the US puts in place isn't completely unattached to any particular US administration, what of it? The iraqis will still be better off under a moderately corrupt democracy than unter hussein, or under whatever thuggism the insurgents have in mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

it's totally Hitler like and should be reviewed by the UN and/or human rights groups

There is absolutel ynothing illegal about it. Hitler like would be forcing people into slave labour camps and then exterminating them. The Spanish were the first to use concentration camps, in their western island possessions, and again the brits made use of them in the boer war. Only after all that did the nazis use ghettos, and then forced labour/concentration camps as a prequell to extermination

I don't agree with the NWO methods of the US and the whole Fallujah thing.

Why? The fallujans had allowed their city to become a haven for these terrorists, and had been providing them with food and comfort, even if it was by force whats the difference? They aren't executing the public, they are controlling their movement, its martial law, sure its not something one wants to be under, but what else is the US supposed to do? Gain the trust of their 'hearts and minds'? How? By sending food packs over there? By allowing the terrorists to quarter themselves in the cities?

What other options do they have in order to return Fallujah peacefully to their residents? Any recommendations could be more constructive than just simply criticizing a would be hopeless situation

The situation isn't hopless. These methods worked in the Boer war, there isn't much reason to think that things are significntly different hear, except that the insurgenets/commandos are infinitely weaker this time around. And instead of burning their homes and putting them into temporary camps, they've just having checkpoints and IDs.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NygdanIf the iraqis are smart, they'll realize that the only thing keeping the US in their country, or for a cyncial view the only thing that the US is falslly using to justify being there, is the insurgency. And the US won't be around in large numbers for very long if the election go okay. Heck, some of the insurgent leaders will probably be elected in to office.

Perhaps the Iraqis are smart and they realize the only thing that will make the troops leave is an insurgency.
If things were quiet, they may reduce troops but hey wouldn't pull out.
The US doesn't leave when they win a war, only when they lose. They still have around 70,000 troops in Germany, over 40,000 in Japan and over 30,000 in Korea even though those wars were over long ago.

There will always be an excuse to keep the troops in Iraq.
It it's calm, they'll say they have to stay to make sure it doesn't return to chaos.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

There is absolutel ynothing illegal about it. Hitler like would be forcing people into slave labour camps and then exterminating them.

Forced labor was one of the plans but I don't know if they're still going to do it.

The fallujans had allowed their city to become a haven for these terrorists, and had been providing them with food and comfort, even if it was by force whats the difference? They aren't executing the public, they are controlling their movement, its martial law, sure its not something one wants to be under, but what else is the US supposed to do?

They did kill many of the people in that city.
Some estimates are as high as 6,000.

As far as what the US is supposed to do, how about just leaving instead of destroying their cities further and killing more people?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

There is absolutel ynothing illegal about it. Hitler like would be forcing people into slave labour camps and then exterminating them.

Forced labor was one of the plans but I don't know if they're still going to do it.

The fallujans had allowed their city to become a haven for these terrorists, and had been providing them with food and comfort, even if it was by force whats the difference? They aren't executing the public, they are controlling their movement, its martial law, sure its not something one wants to be under, but what else is the US supposed to do?

They did kill many of the people in that city.
Some estimates are as high as 6,000.

As far as what the US is supposed to do, how about just leaving instead of destroying their cities further and killing more people?

The lunatic left is going to get the entire world "beheaded" at the hands of these cowards. When are you guys going to "get it" this war is about survival of the species. Freedom is a dirty word in Islamofascist countries.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
The lunatic left is going to get the entire world "beheaded" at the hands of these cowards. When are you guys going to "get it" this war is about survival of the species. Freedom is a dirty word in Islamofascist countries.

Freedom is not a dirty word but the word 'America' probably is because you keep killing so many of them.

You are not bringing 'freedom' to them.
You are destroying their country, controlling the people and killing those who break the rules or dare to stand up.
Those are the actions of a Fascist nation.

You aren't even bringing a true democracy to them as you are funding and assisting candidates who the US favors.
Controversial U.S. Groups Operate Behind Scenes on Iraq Vote

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There is absolutel ynothing illegal about it. Hitler like would be forcing people into slave labour camps and then exterminating them. The Spanish were the first to use concentration camps, in their western island possessions, and again the brits made use of them in the boer war. Only after all that did the nazis use ghettos, and then forced labour/concentration camps as a prequell to extermination

Relax man, the Hitler like comment was in reference to the identification of Jews with arm bands etc to better hurdle them like cattle. I mean by today's standards the arm band with the star of david has evolved into a more sophisticated method dna/retina again to better hurdling human cattle. It's pretty obvious the goal here, Fallujah will become one big concentration camp to its very own citizens.

Why? The fallujans had allowed their city to become a haven for these terrorists, and had been providing them with food and comfort, even if it was by force whats the difference? They aren't executing the public, they are controlling their movement, its martial law, sure its not something one wants to be under, but what else is the US supposed to do? Gain the trust of their 'hearts and minds'? How? By sending food packs over there? By allowing the terrorists to quarter themselves in the cities?

Perhaps you/others should sit back and consider for a moment these evil terrorists/insurgents fighting in Fallujah as being fathers, sons simply revenging the deaths of their mothers, wives and daughters killed by shock and awe, or simply protecting their homes/streets. Wouldn't you do the same? I know i would do the American thing if my two daughters and wife died at the hands of some Iraqi bunker buster missle. Also why would my neighbours refuse to feed/provide shelter for me when i'm also fighting in the name of their dead cat and dog.

The situation isn't hopless. These methods worked in the Boer war, there isn't much reason to think that things are significntly different hear, except that the insurgenets/commandos are infinitely weaker this time around. And instead of burning their homes and putting them into temporary camps, they've just having checkpoints and IDs.

I hope so man, the sooner this war of lies comes to an end the sooner the world can return to a more peaceful state. Although i highly doubt that since the stone has been casted into the pond and the ripple effect continues to grow.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It is truely unfortunate that you will never understand. It would seem you miss the Saddam days. I guess he was a real good guy in your eyes. If the "resistance" was anything other than Baathist or Islamoterrorist you might have a point there. But freedom is bigger than you or I. It is sad that most Muslims in that part of the world will never understand or get freedom because of the "pagan" religion they keep. Their self promoting "mullah's" want total control.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid It is sad that most Muslims in that part of the world will never understand or get freedom because of the "pagan" religion they keep. Their self promoting "mullah's" want total control.

Oh, so 'freedom' in your mind will be accomplished by converting them from their "pagan" religion?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by DrHoracid It is sad that most Muslims in that part of the world will never understand or get freedom because of the "pagan" religion they keep. Their self promoting "mullah's" want total control.

Oh, so 'freedom' in your mind will be accomplished by converting them from their "pagan" religion?

I think this is called "crusade" and Christianity has remarkable history in that case. We are back in the dark ages again

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join