It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaper Needs Advice!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

So happy you made the change and best of luck to you!
I've proof!
If your ready and willing anything is possible.
The I stick is a great device...not that impressed with kanger products, Thier manufacturing is consistently shoddy, glass that doesn't fit right, coils with the rubber grommets, I personally prefer aspire when it comes to a replaceable coil system...and this comes from a guy who runs a vape shop, js...

In any case, yes. You might find it easier to move to higher mg nicotine. Halcyon is a great product I have them on my shelves...dragonchi is my fav.
I love helping people quit smoking and always tell them "if you really want to quit get away from TT tobacco flavors" its largely phycological at this point. Your physical addiction to nic is being satisfied while your body grows stronger and healthier. You will know when your ready to step down to lower nic level and then quit entirely.

Its kinda funny to hear people say they are going to stop vaping too...not that its not possible, just in my experience it mostly turns into a hobby. The majority of vapors I know all use between 6 to 0 nic but still vape avidly!

Best of luck to you!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
So, I'm not new to vaping...I just haven't been successful with it.

So, I am 100% ready to quit tobacco and I realize that I wasn't before. I like vaping, I like the flavors and believe that I will be successful using it as a tool to aid me in quitting tobacco.

Anyhow, I bought a new eLeaf iStick and I love it. I also purchased a new 12mg liquid called A'Pachhi by Halcyon Vapors as well as a new Kanger tank to top it all off.

Bottom line, the 12mg liquid isn't cutting it at all. I went back today to the lovely B&M vape store and purchased the same liquid in 18mg after researching tobacco cigarettes and my personal tobacco habits.

Anyone else find success after failure with vaping/eCigs?? Did a bump up in milligrams help you through that initial transition? I'm all for the idea of going w/lowest dose that's effective in any product, btw.

TIA!!

Hi Lovebeck, after 15 years smoking i tried the E-cigs (same thing) and while they were cool to use for a short time i found them more frustrating then useful as it's just not the same as a big lungfull of tobacco smoke. I ended up just going cold turkey and have been smoke free now for 2ish years. In aus it is kinda hit and miss legal wise to import the nicotine catridges for them so we only had the flavored ones here, isn't quite the same imo but handy for those who can't just quit. Good luck with it ^_^ and if you do go cold turkey then hide for a week and don't concentrate on not smoking or not thinking about it or it works against you lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akatsuki

originally posted by: lovebeck
So, I'm not new to vaping...I just haven't been successful with it.

So, I am 100% ready to quit tobacco and I realize that I wasn't before. I like vaping, I like the flavors and believe that I will be successful using it as a tool to aid me in quitting tobacco.

Anyhow, I bought a new eLeaf iStick and I love it. I also purchased a new 12mg liquid called A'Pachhi by Halcyon Vapors as well as a new Kanger tank to top it all off.

Bottom line, the 12mg liquid isn't cutting it at all. I went back today to the lovely B&M vape store and purchased the same liquid in 18mg after researching tobacco cigarettes and my personal tobacco habits.

Anyone else find success after failure with vaping/eCigs?? Did a bump up in milligrams help you through that initial transition? I'm all for the idea of going w/lowest dose that's effective in any product, btw.

TIA!!

Hi Lovebeck, after 15 years smoking i tried the E-cigs (same thing) and while they were cool to use for a short time i found them more frustrating then useful as it's just not the same as a big lungfull of tobacco smoke. I ended up just going cold turkey and have been smoke free now for 2ish years. In aus it is kinda hit and miss legal wise to import the nicotine catridges for them so we only had the flavored ones here, isn't quite the same imo but handy for those who can't just quit. Good luck with it ^_^ and if you do go cold turkey then hide for a week and don't concentrate on not smoking or not thinking about it or it works against you lol.

You tried using an E cig like an NJoy or Blu?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nah some random no name knockoff called E-cigarette or something but get this, news from yesterday (iam in queensland australia) QLD banning E-cigs to under 18's i don't believe in kids smoking tbh but still queenslands laws can bite and if i had kids i would much prefer them playing with the non-nicotine cigs then the legit ones. a reply to: lovebeck

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
here comes the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA
The Vandy Vape MESH RDA is 24mm atomizer with innovative design to be compatible with Mesh wire and standard coil. The invisible clamp style postless deck can rebuild with single coil, dual coils and single mesh wire. By inserting the tails into the slots and locking with side slotted screws, it is easy to finish the building. The RDA also features side adjustable airflow and comes with Ultem drip tip and Doc tip.
Click to order www.vaporl.com...in $24.29 by coupon code "new10off"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join