It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Sound from above did I hear this morning?(Europe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi,

First I thought that this might not be relevant enough to share here but after thinking about it for a moment, I thought I'd do it anyway.

So, this morning at 4:27 AM I heard a very distinct sound coming from somewhere. I'm 100% sure it wasn't caused by a vehicle or trains passing by. I do not live in a city!
And yes it definitely sounded like a "boom" and I felt like it was coming from above like airplane sounds. Imagine a Hammer that is hitting metal but louder!

I could hear it about 8 to 10 times with gaps of approx. 1 second.

Now let me be clear: What makes this a bit weird is the timing. During the day sounds like this might come from some construction zone or something.

It didn't sound like Fireworks and all the Kids started school this week anyway.

Pretty weird Idk. thought I'd share this.

edit on 6-1-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

I have lurked this site for years, just now joined because of a very similiar experiece today.
As I was on my lunch break I went home and got out of my truck, I heard a noise that sounded like an airplane echo from above, only it sounded like it was pulsing. The sky was covered with clouds as far as I could see so I have no idea if anything was in the air. I am located in the US.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Heard a great loud humm as well today.... was around 1pm I think. Didn't bother to find out what it was, I just stopped up to listen for a few secs as I was taking out some trash.

Located in Denmark

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Check out the aviation board for threads about the green lady. There are a handful. Some interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Like steel girders getting dragged?????

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here are some of the threads. I was on the phone before, so it's a pain in the butt to do links.

Loud Bangs Heard across the UK last night - This one may be of particular interest.
Weird California Sighting
USAF commercial mentions starships

I think there are one or two more, but they're escaping me right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Here are some of the threads. I was on the phone before, so it's a pain in the butt to do links.

Loud Bangs Heard across the UK last night - This one may be of particular interest.
Weird California Sighting
USAF commercial mentions starships

I think there are one or two more, but they're escaping me right now.

Thank you for the good links. And (almost) everyone else. Thanks for the replies so far. Always good to know these things are not only happening in the US.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Without saying exactly (obviously) give us some idea of location please?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Ok. Near Germany...

Not a fan of telling others on the intarwebzz about my location, sorry

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Near Germany.... Almost sounds like you think Germany is a city.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Even if this particular noise isn't a Black project, it certainly seems from the different threads that there is something up there crossing the Atlantic and heading East, I can't wait to see it and find out what advances in Aerospace technology we are now capable of! If we could build the SR-71 in the '60s, only 20 years after the first fast jet flew, imagine with 40 years on that!! (Fag packet maths I know but just trying to emphasize the timeline)

Zaphod hinted at project Blackswift which might be a Mach 6 capable SR-72! Bigger than the 71.

Fascinating!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Could be some sort of aircraft testing. Some new propulsion or something.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No probs - that's nice and vague but also useful. I try and "track" these sounds across the world as best as I can 😊

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks like The small gaps between the booms might indicate that it was caused by a jet.

Pretty cool

I believe those other booms in the US might be earthquake related.

Thats a different story.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Funny you should post this

Around a week ago I was walking my dogs at 2am in central England and I heard a similar strange sound to what you describe.

I was so startled by this hammering sound that I actually tried to record it on my iphone with the intention of posting it on here but when I played the recording back I couldn't hear much at all.

I live on the edge of a large area of countryside and this sound was coming from way off in the distance but the odd thing was that the sound kept moving or changing location for want of a better word.

There were gaps of total silence in between the sounds which I described to my wife as sounding a little like a heavy object spinning inside a washing machine on fast spin. The type of sound that occurs when the machine isnt loaded evenly and it makes a repetitive thudding sound.

I still have the recording but as my pc speakers are pretty poor I don't think its worth posting. All I could hear was my dog running around frantically as the sound was stressing him out.

The sounds continued for over an hour before I gave up looking for the source and went inside freezing cold.
edit on 6-1-2015 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join