It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Isis chief executioner found beheaded with cigarette in his mouth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wonder if HE begged for his life, or simply sat still waiting for the dull knife to be drawn across his throat like his victims OR more preferably to my sense of justice if he cried like a sissy, kicked and screamed his last and pissed in his pants?
But to his beheaders I say nice touch with the cigarette.

I wonder what his crime was or did he simply run out of favour with the crew?
I also wonder if it was video'd and if it goes onto youtube will they ban it?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Isn't religion great?

Where would we be without it? lol

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I was thinking as I was reading the opening posts, that if this was some kind of hoax or propaganda piece the only way that anyone could really prove it to be a hoax would be for the original beheader to come out with a video of his own saying something along the lines of "ah ha , I saw your fake video on my cellphone and I made a video of my own to prove that you didn't get me you evil infidels, hahaha!". I mean anyone of us can download a voice analyzer and prove or disprove whether or not it's the same voice.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

This is hilarious! Smoking is slow suicide. Aha so let's behead people, much faster? How deranged can somebody be?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16 I thought the beheading leader was that Pommy Rap dude...... Anyways, they all must go.....

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

We all reap what we sow. Weather it be us OR them. Violence begets violence. Grow up sunshine...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Would be funny (but not for them, as they think it's serious business) if these organizations start falling apart due to in-house fighting. It'll likely be a clash between those that really believe all the crap they're saying, and those that are really in it as a justifiable excuse to grab power and get money. This might be the start of that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join