It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien: Isolation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Part 2 is now up.

The slow build up of tension is killing me!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is Part 3.

Things are started to happened. Wandering all around, trying to find things I need, waiting on pins and needles for something BAD to happen.

Finally the story is progressing further, and I've ended up with a gun toting madman named Axil. Not sure what's going to happen next:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Part 4 - The Alien Has Arrived!

Big, Bad and Ugly finally showed up!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's been a week, but here is Part 5.

This is actually a couple of episodes combined and edited, as I tried to edit out the more boring parts of me just wandering around lost without a clue as to what I'm doing. While I enjoy the exploring and examining things quite a lot, it tends to make a boring Let's Play for those who are watching.

In this episode, I have to deal with a gang of humans who are shooting everything that moves, synthetic robots who have decided to start bashing people's brains in.....and you guessed....Big, Bad and Ugly shows up again!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Cool videos

For a game that I didn't think I'd be into it's turned out quite addictive , just started level 15 and after a period of relative calm without her toothiness on my back at every turn it's all kicked off bad style , I won't spoil it but enjoy the calm of the only having the androids to worry about about half way through.

Keep up the good work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join