It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had intel to save US government, would you? I sure as hell wouldn't.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
We'll see how it works out

Hope you got a deep hole somewhere

No holes, only hope.

We shall see, as the saying goes..

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

oh it would take out plenty if not the whole government

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agreed.... There's collateral damage, then there's this...

It also brings up that famous ethical dilemma, killing one to save a thousand... Maybe the OP believes that the citizens of D.C. are the "one" and the new Govt. that would go in would be the saved "thousand"...

I need coffee..

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
...and just like that, you made a watch list somewhere.

DING DING DING

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Precisely why I wouldn't warn them. The madman simply doesn't deserve to be saved. For million +1 reasons.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Of course I would say something.

I mean after all, I would become famous. They would name it after me.
On top of all that, The government would try to stop it, but would fail, well maybe.

If they did fail at stopping it, then it would be announced that the government actually has a plan in place to save as many people as possible from something like this. Because I was the one who found it, me and my family would be "safe", we'd get picked to go to one of the "bunkers" to ride out the "storm".

Then there's my girlfriend, maybe just maybe I could use my newly found fame for something and get my girl friend and her family into the bunkers as well, yeah that would be nice.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
How exactly does blowing up dc get rid of the government? Half the time they are not even in Washington. The states would remain and elections would be held. The laws would be the same. And you would have knowingly killed a million people.
Maybe to should find a new way to have your revolution.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I quoted your post so that if you edit yours there is a record of the original one.

That's fine, I'm done editing that post. When I edit, it's usually to correct grammar errors anyways. It's not like I'm ashamed of what I wrote.

Read slowly what you wrote, s l o w l y.

How does that make any sense.

*Don't fear WW3, possibly will happen, possibly US government will cause it, but don't worry until it actually happens*

???

OK, so I won't worry about stage 2 cancer, I will worry till stage 4 till I got 3 months to live and no hope of a cure.

Nice.

Terrible analogy. We aren't in WW3 and there is no escalation of force going on right now to compare stage 2 cancer with stage 4 cancer. The only wars going on in the world are all regional and not a single one is in imminent threat of escalating beyond the region it is in.

You need to learn how to deny ignorance. All you are doing is fearmongering and using appeal to emotion fallacies to try to get people to side with your views. You have put ZERO evidence forward that shows that America is about to start WW3, yet argue like it should be obvious to everyone, and not to mention you are using the VERY same tactics that the US government is guilty of to dehumanize and rationalize away the deaths of innocent civilians.

You are just as bad, if not worse, than the US government.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If you believe that, then why do you jump to defend US government in most other threads.

Maybe you should get your story straight.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

All those people you mention that will be killed by the rock when DC is hit, are anyway gonna be killed by US government only slowly. Spiritually most of them are dead already due to fine fine programming.

Never spent anytime in DC have you? When I was stationed at Fort Belvoir I went up to DC every weekend and I can tell you that you are 100% wrong about the people that live there.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If you believe that, then why do you jump to defend US government in most other threads.

Maybe you should get your story straight.

Do I? I don't even know you. You are new to the forums yet you are making claims about my posting history. Are you some sort of stalker of me?

Though, my posting history is irrelevant to the topic at hand. Stop deflecting and just address the topic that you wrote.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Nope .. would mix up another drink .. grab a snack.. sit back and watch the show ..

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Have you considered talking with someone you trust about this kind of thinking? Seriously. This kind of thinking isn't good for you, nor anyone else. The implications of what you're talking about are such that you can't seem to grasp the gravity of what you're saying here. We're talking a cause and effect you obviously can't imagine.

Step back from conspiracies for a while. Enjoy life with your family and friends. Really take a look at what you have, and be grateful for it. Would you really want to lose what you have in your own life? Because that's what you're saying here. That you're willing to throw away your own life, as well as millions of others.

Killing those who administrate our affairs, however corrupt and evil they may be, is not the answer. And will not accomplish what you think it will. That, I promise you.

edit on 1/6/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Have you considered talking with someone you trust about this kind of thinking? Seriously. This kind of thinking isn't good for you, nor anyone else. The implications of what you're talking about are such that you can't seem to grasp the gravity of what you're saying here. We're talking a cause and effect you obviously can't imagine.

Step back from conspiracies for a while. Enjoy life with your family and friends. Really take a look at what you have, and be grateful for it. Would you really want to lose what you have in your own life? Because that's what you're saying here. That you're willing to throw away your own life, as well as millions of others.

Killing those who administrate our affairs, however corrupt and evil they may be, is not the answer. And will not accomplish what you think it will. That, I promise you.

Why would I talk to therapist ?
I am not sick or imbalanced.

To talk to a therapist because someone on the internet who obviously likes the US government suggests that I do, seems most irrational.

As for removing US government is not the solution as you claim. Then we should not have removed Hitler and Nazis.

DARN IT, we had WW2 for nothing. We could have kept Hitler and Nazi Germany and lived happily ever after.

And if you think US is not seen as Nazi Germany, I would advise you see the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: the owlbear

oh it would take out plenty if not the whole government

It would take out the government you know about...

COG has been around since the Reagan years. There are people right now that have been handpicked to rule in case Washington is vaporized. We don't know who they are.
Sometimes the devil you know is better than the one you don't.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I dabble in Amateur Astronomy, one night recently I was staring into the sky and it kinda dropped on me all of a sudden.

Hypothetically if I knew of a rock big enough to take out Washington DC and knew exact time and day it would hit Washington DC.

And I could warn the government so they all escape to other states to save themselves or go to deep underground bases.
They would probably give me few million, make me a hero among my peers. Offered me a nice job position.

Despite all of this.
I would not only not say a word, I would destroy any evidence I collected.

I know all about how it would cause chaos for entire country for a number of years, I know all about how many non government people would also get hurt. I know all of that.

I still wouldn't say a word. US government is a madman, why would I save a madman.

To count only one single thing from the present they did
*created ISIS though astronomical support of Syrian Rebels*

Can you imagine all the things the madman has done in the past.
If fate has sent a Rock to take the madman out. Who am I to interrupt it.

Would you do it? Forget the scenarios, lets say it is up to you. Would you do it ?

Oh iam sorry, but have I missunderstood something here? I thought it was "we the people" who runs things over there??

NO!, i would not be responsible for anyones death, if i could save them! Havent enough people died allready??

If you want to change things, change yourself

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The USA cannot be compared to Nazi Germany. Hell, no 'Democratic' state really can be compared to it. The USSR and Nazi Germany were different breeds. Unlike them, most states today promote a fair degree of freedom.

Look, every government isn't squeaky clean. Some may be corrupt. Some may commit war crimes. But their removal would signal the destruction of society. Especially so if it were to happen the way you have posed. Any sudden impact on the USA would not only trigger the deaths of innocent civilians, it would destroy the foundation of national and international society as we know it.

The removal of governments may have worked for some in the past, but note that not all revolutions were successful. Some led to worse results. Remember that.
edit on 6-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I know that the US will be playing the role of Nazis in the next WW.

I know they will lose against the combined power of a global alliance of the willing. There will be many.

I will try my damnedest to alert people of this, while planning emigration if I fail.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So what is your plan for dealing with all the bodies dying from starvation after the big hit?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Destroying Washington wouldn't do it. The greed is in New York. But even if you took out Babylon it still wouldn't affect the real controllers. they would just hire some more people to do their bidding. The real culprits are safely removed from any thing negative that results from their meddling in nations affairs. They won't suffer any of the consequences of their behavior, just the little people.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I said nothing about a therapist. Just because someone hates the American government doesn't mean they need therapy. Many consider the US government to be the seat of evil in the world, and wish it would implode on itself. I was talking about a friend, or family member.

I'm just saying you aren't thinking this through. You can't remove a government without having something to replace it with, unless you want chaos and death on a large scale. And in America's case, your talking a worldwide effect.

But insult away at those who are trying to talk sense to you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join