It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO hovering over Warwickshire ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hey folks. I just spotted this on ITV News and YT.

A man from Warwickshire has posted a video asking whether this is footage of a UFO in the sky over Tysoe village.

www.youtube.com...
www.itv.com...

Ian Leaver put the footage on Youtube after spotting a mysterious triangle-shape over his home last Monday.

Websites dedicated to UFOs and the paranormal have circulated the video and are now asking their site readers to help.
I’ve just been told this could be a TR-3B. Or is it a UFO? I can’t explain how it just disappeared.”

– IAN LEAVER

Anyone have any ideas to what it might be?

Apologies for the brief post, I have to dash off.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Going by that video alone it could be someone with a three bulbs torch in a darkened room.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The problem this these kind of videos...

- No physical object can be seen.

- Its impossible to tell if its flying. There is no point of reference, its pitch black. The camera can be pointing anywhere.

- No sign of intelligent control. The "object" is just a bunch of lights... maybe?

== It fails to qualify as an unidentified flying object.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
if it's a group of three lights that move across the entire sky, then it's probably the ISS (International Space Station). You are seeing the reflection of sunlight off the solar panels.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: merka
We will have to call it an ULIAV.
Unidentified light in a video.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Obviously a UFO.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My only observation is that - assuming this is flying - this 'looks' to be standing still, but rotating. One of the lights disappears behind... something, I guess; and the other two seem to slowly get closer and closer to each other.

I guess I could go on to say that right around 3:50 - 3:55 another very dim light can be seen up and to the right, but if this is a sky-shot it could have been a star or the ISS - the only reason I note it is that there isn't much light activity in that region beforehand, and it's slightly after that the mysterious object - in a single frame - vanishes without warning.

If this is real, valid footage - I'm curious, but because of the nature of the video there isn't much investigation to be done.

I think we should all invest in laser/radar/sonar guided telescoping IR, NV, and HD Cameras on robotic turrets feeding redundant closed-circuit servers. *nod*

This would answer our questions.

- it was fun looking, but I'm not sure there's anything 'credible' there.

ETA - I'd like to get my mitts on the raw footage from the camera to throw into Premier for a true frame-by-frame in, hopefully, HD.
edit on 6-1-2015 by DigitalJedi805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
agree with comments about distance from the object. Way to far away to make any kind of judgement really. Throw out a chinese lantern fwiw.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
agree with comments about distance from the object. Way to far away to make any kind of judgement really. Throw out a chinese lantern fwiw.

Interesting statement. I see nothing to indicate how far or near the 'object' may be.

How did you do that?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I see no evidence that it's a flying object hovering over Warwickshire or anyplace else.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
Well with that twinkling object above the main objects being a star and stars being in the sky.
I would personally say that he is filming the sky.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's a little like Jupiter with it's moons at times, but not when the unambiguous triangle shape is there.
It's not the ISS, a clear view and the ISS is very bright, enough to saturate a video camera with a pool of light through a good part of the time shown here, before fading out.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The thing that intrigues me is the aberration to the left of the main object at 1.10 and 3.50 is this a light or something on the lens?
Also you can see the main object turning ever so slightly on it's central axis.

edit on 6/1/2015 by UKWO1Phot because: add to left

top topics

join