It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO case in Brazil / 2015-01-02

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I was checking MUFON website to see if any other witnesses appeared regarding the UFO case I posted yesterday over California and found this other case totally unrelated but that I think is also cool.

found it in the last 20 reported cases

This happened over Avaré, Brazil. From what I gathered from the description in Brazilian (my Portugese is really poor so it's approximative), the guy was shooting pics at dawn, trying to make a composition with some jet skis and the bridge, then realised there was a helicopter (yes baby, it's a black one) and started taking pics of it. Then at night when he looked closer at his shots, he... saw them lights.

Brasil is a historical hotspot for light orbs and ufos. I think it really looks legit. And if it doesn't show a little green man doing a lap dance, it shows that these anomalies are monitored.

edit on 6-1-2015 by Logiciel because: struggling with links

edit on 6-1-2015 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

edit on 6-1-2015 by Logiciel because: solved

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

there are lot of UFO reports out of Brazil regardless of these ones being real or fake

ETs looking for new base ?

or found a new base already

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

the lights I have no explanation for. that's curiouser and curiouser.....

the helo doesn't look black to me though. there is, to me anyway, a pretty clear paint change on it just aft of the rotor housing. looks to me like a diagonal slash from top to bottom. it's a pretty long shot though.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

clearly looks like army helo to me no?
Sure some copter geeks will tell us here.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"Brazilian" is not a language.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It's a military helo yea

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

"Brazilian" is not a language.

thanks for your contribution.
Brazilian is not a language but indeed a Portuguese dialect. I admit it is subtle, but technically it works. I did say that my Portuguese was poor but you could be a half-read troll. I fear them most. They only read part of threads to feed on segments of quotes they can use out of context.

Any comments related to the subject?

Good.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Definitely military. I'd hate to guess the model because brazil also posesses a number of russian, spanish and french variants that closely reseble sikorsky and eurocopter craft. But good find! Phoenix lights anyone? Its these formations I'm most interested in. Would love to know if they were in motion or stationary though. That knowledge could discount a few possibilities imo

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TopCat1

Tirei 3 fotografias num intervalo de 2 segundos entre elas

he says he took his pics with 2 second interval. so 2 seconds passed between these 2 photos. You can clearly see they are mooving... and faster than chinese lanterns

image 1

image 2

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks! Can definitely rule out flares and countermeasures

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's a military helo yea

Looks like an Augusta A104/9. Based on my quick search, the Brazilian military does not operate these helicopters.

Easily could be civilian, seeing as those choppers usually are.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
close up on heli
btw it shows an other smaller artefact close to it. Does not seem to be image default.

thought it could be a HM - 1 - Pantera but after thought not...
edit on 6-1-2015 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

the lights I have no explanation for. that's curiouser and curiouser.....

the helo doesn't look black to me though. there is, to me anyway, a pretty clear paint change on it just aft of the rotor housing. looks to me like a diagonal slash from top to bottom. it's a pretty long shot though.

I'm not sure that they are self illuminated, they appear to be white, vaguely triangular, with a red mark on one side.
There also appears to be what looks like more helicopters, or aircraft at a higher altitude.

Go to this ATS link for the full image, and use the magnifier.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
"Brazilian" is not a dialect. Books don't bite.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I starred you for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

i agree. I see at least 2 other dark tiny spots. Seem to be too high/big to be birds

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Anything looking like this image, you need to check with the world network of skywatchers at www.satobs.org, to their news board [scroll down], to see what they have seen and investigated.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm Brazilian, so I'll translate the "long description" (link).

"I was at the Jurumirim dam in Avaré, taking pictures of the sunset. I photographed the jet ski with the bay, and also included the bridge in the background to the shot. I took 3 pictures with a 2-second interval between each of them. Then, I saw an helicopter to the Northeast, about 45º, and took two pictures of it. In one of them, I used the lens zoom, the other was without zoom, to give more scenery to the picture. After that, I continued taking pictures of the sunset. Later, while I was checking the photographs, I noticed that there was a sequence of strange lights in four of them. I ask you to see it and I'm available if you have any questions."

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Shadows from the trees in the background indicate the objects are in direct sunlight. I don't know but if I had to guess, looking at them zoomed, I'd probably think birds. No expert here, it's just the impression I get.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join