It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this isnt a conspiricay i dont know what is......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Upon President Bush's re-election 6 members of his cabinet had decided to resign, no other president in us history has had that kind of turnover of his cabinet upon re-elction. which would lead some to believe that the resigning cabinet members didnt want to go down the same road bush was taking them. could bush be up to something so evil that everyone is ready to bail on him.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hey I was thinking the same thing,I actually have a thread asking people if they think George W Bush has secret plans on going to war with North korea or Iran before the end of his term. Or maybe something more sinister!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There are several threads discussing this already. The turnover in Bush's cabinet is by no means unexpected or the worst that has ever happened by a long shot. Clinton, I think, holds that record.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That police chief of NY supposedly had connections with all sorts of mobs and drugdealers. Just the type of person you want responsible for your safety.

I think he was nominated for Homeland security?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
maybe he's just an azwhole and nobody want him bossing them around.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TJ11240
That police chief of NY supposedly had connections with all sorts of mobs and drugdealers. Just the type of person you want responsible for your safety.

I think he was nominated for Homeland security?

Where did you hear that? Even so, it's not at all surprising for a police chief to know all the major players.

I'd rather have Bernie on that job than some milktoast Ozzie Nelson character.

new topics

top topics

join