It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should I provide her needs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I met a woman at my night job.......she is 49 and I'm 30...she got a boyfriend that is 67.she gave me her number one day after work before I even found out she was involved. I guess older women like young hard working men. Well I don't think her husband fully satisfies her. I'm a handsome man and I know she's attracted to me. If she didn't want me to call she wouldn't give me her number, without me even asking her for it. Her boyfriend got money but I don't think he fills all her needs. Should I fill her needs?
edit on 5-1-2015 by truehumandna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: truehumandna

No! Want my great advice... Don't involve yourself with another man's woman. Plain and simple but if you insist prepare for repercussions

Go for it if you want but imo, last guy that did that to the girl I was to marry got a $40,000 mouth remodel, then threw her and her son on the cold streets with nothing.
edit on 5-1-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Hence the ICECOLD in my name... But I got that years and years ago

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Next thing you know, she'll be getting stuck in your chimney.
I've indulged in similar situations a time or two. It never ended well.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Don't do it. It might be satisfying in the short term but there's no future in it. Even if she leaves him for you, how can you be sure that she won't cheat on you in the future. If she did it once, she could do it again. Besides, that's a good way to get shot, or worse.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Woman want a man to protect and provide.. Give it to the bad ones and it's never enough.

Here's a analogy for you. You can only barrow 10$ from your friend, or you can steal a 100$ from your best friend... What's the better choice.. Really it's that simple

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If you need trouble, go for it. I'm sure someone will fill your needs. You sound like someone who does this type of thing, so whatever, not really gonna judge you on that, but you also sound like you've never done this sort of thing before..

only ouchies..

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yeah don't go for it man. Nothing good ever comes from a situation like that.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Bad karma that would be.

Bad because it is not a nice thing to do to the guy. Bad because if she cheats on him she is capable of cheating on you. Big age gap, too (though that is not necessarily a bad thing), but when she is 60 and your only 40 then it might start to matter.

I think it will end in tears if you go ahead. Don't forget he might do a Richard Gere in "Unfaithful" on you, too, if he is the jealous type!

Deceit as the foundation of a relationship is definitely building your house on the sand.

edit on 5-1-2015 by lonesomerimbaud because: spelling.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Two words...

nope nope... lol

Why bother with a married woman anyways.... and damn close to 20 years older...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If you do it, you can be all but certain it will happen to you somewhere down the line. As in, some strapping young lad will steal your girl away when you're in your 60's, probably tired and lonely.

Karma is a b#, my friend. Are you prepared?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In other words:

(post by truehumandna removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think the advice given here is sound and good ... and, shows there is much bro love in the world. However, I would add, if this lady is seeking to cheat, well, she is going to cheat whether that be with you or some other guy.

Given that,if you do decide to as that is your choice, be a bro and show some bro love back and do the dude a favor ...

edit on 1/5/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
If you do it, you can be all but certain it will happen to you somewhere down the line. As in, some strapping young lad will steal your girl away when you're in your 60's, probably tired and lonely.

Karma is a b#, my friend. Are you prepared?
I already know how it works

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

Bad karma that would be.

Bad because it is not a nice thing to do to the guy. Bad because if she cheats on him she is capable of cheating on you. Big age gap, too (though that is not necessarily a bad thing), but when she is 60 and your only 40 then it might start to matter.

I think it will end in tears if you go ahead. Don't forget he might do a Richard Gere in "Unfaithful" on you, too, if he is the jealous type!

Deceit as the foundation of a relationship is definitely building your house on the sand.

yeah your right

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yep... Some of it was a bad choice on my part. And I pick my fruit better these days.

I heard once that you should always know if the fruit is worth the squeeze. It's okay. It's all over with now and with that example most men won't attempt to mess with my woman. Found out she was a drugged out wh$&@, but hid it very well.

ADDED: edit your P-term before you get it from a mod.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
I think the advice given here is sound and good ... and, shows there is much bro love in the world. However, I would add, if this lady is seeking to cheat, well, she is going to cheat whether that be with you or some other guy.

Given that,if you do decide to as that is your choice, be a bro and show some bro love back and do the dude a favor ...

Damn that's brutal, but kudos to him for telling him in such a awesome way!👍

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Only if you want to end up castrated or dumped in a shallow grave with a bullet in your head.
NEVER EVER under any circumstances mess with another mans woman .. well unless your suicidal then have at it.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The old man may have a trick up his sleeve.. I was more concerned about you. He has something to lose.. Your jail comment sounds like you dont
edit on 6-1-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join