It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Two More NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well the truth is most poor communities are minority communities.

Back in the 1920's it was irish and italian gangsters now its black and latino. The problem isnt race its culture and community.

Its also police like to kill people.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Is this a little overboard? This message sounds like killing police is as common as stealing cars.

LINK

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you actually trying to justify shooting at police?

There aren't even any facts out yet.

Is more disturbing the fact that he's gotten so many stars for what he posted. Meaning he's not alone in the idea that despite the fact that cops represent the law, the law breakers can shot back at cops when they shot at them. Strange mentality.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Sending thoughts and prayers. For those of you who believe that helps, now might be the time.

What is with your stats? Pretty incredible for 11 days as a member.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Volund
So... officers shot at while on duty reporting to a robbery... one gets grazed on the elbow and one gets shot in the protective vest, both are ok, and this is news? What's next? A public outcry over how we need to further militarize the police for something in the job description going back over 100 years? Sure sounds like it.

Grazed on the elbow? Both are ok? Since when is critical condition deemed ok? Please get your facts straight before spouting your anti-cop bias.

"One officer, Andrew Dossi, 30, was shot in the lower back and arm, and was in critical but stable condition early Tuesday, the police said. The other officer, Aliro Pellerano, 38, was shot in the chest and arm; he was in stable condition."
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Volund
So... officers shot at while on duty reporting to a robbery... one gets grazed on the elbow and one gets shot in the protective vest, both are ok, and this is news? What's next? A public outcry over how we need to further militarize the police for something in the job description going back over 100 years? Sure sounds like it.

Grazed on the elbow? Both are ok? Since when is critical condition deemed ok? Please get your facts straight before spouting your anti-cop bias.

"One officer, Andrew Dossi, 30, was shot in the lower back and arm, and was in critical but stable condition early Tuesday, the police said. The other officer, Aliro Pellerano, 38, was shot in the chest and arm; he was in stable condition."
www.nytimes.com...

Never assume anything about me, it will bite you in the @ss. Thanks for the good laugh.

I have read several different sources, and as you know it is the MSM who I believe are currently working the sympathy card to help restore favor to the NYPD. I am by no means "anti-cop". I am however against the militarization of the police, and I would take it step further but that is another thread.

Actually I don't recall the MSM saying much about anything before all of this sensationalism unless someone actually died. The only story I could possibly see here is that if it is true that they did not have vests on, otherwise they got a bad bruise from impact on the vest and surgery on his arm, yeah surgery where and for what? What does surgery mean? Stitches? a heart transplant? sure are a lot of things that can be called surgery. I had surgery just last month and am expected to recover.... and my toe is doing well. Either way, like I said, both officers are expected to recover.

Yes, you are right about the fact that this is news... the news is 2 armed and dangerous criminals who have now been captured were on the loose... NOT 2 officers were injured in the line of duty. As I have said before, it happens all the time. People get hurt at work. How many Veterans are on the news when they get hurt? Firefighters? EMTs? mmmm hmmmm.

What's next, a work related injury segment on the evening news? Lets wait and see. In the mean time grab another glass of the kool-aid.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Volund because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2015 by Volund because: autocorrect fail

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

no offense im with you you on that....but...who?...the cops/"justice system" who've been getting away with murder for years and years and years and they never see a day in jail...or do you mean the people who are fighting back and tired of seeing cops/"system" getting away with murder..???

before anyone begins to criticize me...im really not trying to fight with anyone..but if you wanna fight...itll just prove my point..and i think some will agree...

the way cops see us...we are the threat..we are the criminals...no matter what...

and the way a lot of people..( i never said most people..) see cops nowadays...they can only assume the cops are bad ones as well..based on stories of others or their personal experience...can't blame either side really...its both our faults we hate one another

kinda odd don't ya think.....we're killing each other off..still..and everyone wonders why..

hello?????...it's been the plan....why is it so surprising??? You're on ATS...shouldn't even surprise you...

the plan is to get everyone to kill each other off..and its working...that's the real crazy part

seriously...we can all wish for the utopian society, where everything is perfect..but is that real..hell no.....look at where we are now..we can all say lets love one another and care for each other....but is that really going to happen...pff......i don't see any of you(no offense!) coming over for dinner...and i don't see myself over at your house for dinner either...we're on ATS...still arguing, still fighting with one another...no body really cares..no one trusts anybody..we've been conditioned and indoctrinated to believe everyone is an enemy ..everyone just wants to be heard, and everyone, wants everyone else, to shut up and listen...Do as i say...not as i do...(controlling power hungry contradicting hypocrites)

that's all we'll ever be...careless... I'd say prove otherwise at this point...but this fight has been going on for years and years and years...and has not change....not one single bit...

the system creates criminals whether you believe it or not..you're a criminal for even being on this site....it happens...and will continue to happen...as long as everyone thinks there is an enemy...you're trapped in fear of one another....

If i offended you...don't be so sensitive..

edit on 7-1-2015 by D3AD537 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
When cops get away with strangling people to death over a crime that they should have just given the person a ticket for then it is still a terrifying place.

I think this has been blown way out of proportion.
He wasnt strangling the person trying to kill him, he was a big dude and the police were restraining him.
How many times do you think the police hear the perp say

'' i cant breathe ''
'' they're too tight ''
'' your hurting me ''

when all the perps trying to do is get the cops to ease up so they can make a run for it.

After watching all the seasons of ''Cops'' Id confidently say more than 50% of perps say something to that affect.

People need to stop jumping in the deep end over these things. Its tragic he died and perhaps police processes need to be reviewed, but some of you are acting like the cop tortured and executed the man.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It sounds like this was a traffic stop gone bad, not people out hunting the police.

I suppose that's a positive.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: D3AD537
hello?????...it's been the plan....why is it so surprising??? You're on ATS...shouldn't even surprise you...

On the off chance you care this is where I stopped reading your post.

Feel free to back that claim up with facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join