It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of Pro-Nostr. talking going around. In fact I just read a thread about the movie based on him.

So here is a thread for Anti-Nostr.

Seer to French kings, Nostrodamus was careful not to be too specific. He understood that this could trouble powerful people in his own time."

Source: world-mysteries.com...

That is the explanation he gives for his very vague writings. Kind of funny because it destroys the use of writing these things. It says in the website that Nostr. got the chills seeing these things. If he did see them why didn't he write it in readable form so others would benifit from him. He could have save a lot of people from the Nazis and others, why didn't he?

Pau, nay, loron, more in fire their blood shall be,
Seen to swim, great ones shall run to their surreys,
The aggassas shall refuse the entry,
Pampon, Durance shall keep them enclosed.

The first three letters are supposed to translate into Napolean, you know the short guy with donkey. Well why would he write it backwards? Nap is 100 years from this guy, yet choose to write his name backwards, because Nostr, didn't want Nap to read this or was Nostr. guessing.

If you ask me Nostr was either hallucinating or writing a story of fiction with characters jumping out of nowhere an interacting.

This was the middle ages and flu was going around, in fact his wife died from flu maybe he got a slight dose of it and it affected his brain.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have wondered from time to time if Nostradamus was a godly man or just another wacko psychic ,one prediction that he made that i was taken aback with was "and man walked on Luna"and a few other`s.
But i watched a documentary on him and the first prediction they started with was he predicted that anyone who drank out of his skull would inherit his knowledge but would immediately die.The docco ran a reenactment of three French drunk men who joked about it and laugh it off and decided to go to his grave, dig him up to prove it was a joke,on opening his coffin they saw a chained wooden sign hung around his neck, inscribed on it was the exact date of that particular day,the three guys were a little taken aback but carried on regardless,one man poured wine into his skull and started to drink when a stray bullet from a rabbit hunter struck him in the head killing him instantly.
Now i`m not saying thats true,but if it was, then Nostradamus in my opinion is a murderer for revealing a prediction he created,if he had`nt written it down and started the rumour the three guys would`nt have known about it and put it to the test.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting, never heard about the skull knowledge part.

Do you know when this happened?

I will try to get some info on this.

Surf

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Do you know when this happened?

Was featured in the documentary "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow", narrated by Orson Wells. It was pretty good actually.

He was killed by a stray bullet from the French Revolution, supposedly. (the guy drinking from the skull).

Definitely an amazing man, and probably one of the few true psychics in history...alas, one who could not easily recount seeing things that were alien to him.

He was also an accomplished doctor, especially in regards to the plague (which claimed his wife, as he was travelling at the time I believe).

While he may not be dead on all the time, there are quite a few chilling revelations that simply are too dead on to be coincidence. For me, the most compelling is "for three times, one surnamed DeGaulle will lead France" (or something like that...) Damned eerie.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
He was killed by a stray bullet from the French Revolution, supposedly. (the guy drinking from the skull).

Definitely an amazing man, and probably one of the few true psychics in history...alas, one who could not easily recount seeing things that were alien to him.

Supposedly....

He was also an accomplished doctor, especially in regards to the plague (which claimed his wife, as he was travelling at the time I believe).

Personally I see him only as a very good doctor. I don't know if he started it, but he was one of few who argued for clean environments and burning of dead bodies.

While he may not be dead on all the time, there are quite a few chilling revelations that simply are too dead on to be coincidence. For me, the most compelling is "for three times, one surnamed DeGaulle will lead
"France" (or something like that...) Damned eerie.

If you ask me they are never dead on. We can never prove or disprove that he was talking about what we are thinking. All his quadrants are too vague and would fit a whole lot of incidents. It is like the Bible Code, we can't tell it until it has happened.

Surf

[edit on 12/14/2004 by surfup]

top topics

join