It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doez anybody have a real "men in black"- flic{photo}???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
let me know,i read an old roswell book that detailed one of the men in black, that waz in charge of the top secret u.f.o. crash debri clean-up,waz named-'a something bush????????yeah,BUSH!!!!!i wonder if there iz any real coincidence?????
woodlumz

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I got a pic of one of those black helicopters!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Looks like a Kiowa...they are usually Olav Drab...sure it was black?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
yep, it was black. dont know what it was about, but it hovered for quite a while over the water for no apparent reason. Over sydney harbour.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
All Black Helicopers are kinda common where I live.

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Xabora]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
DOes the MiB really travel in helicopters? I thought that was covert military ops/surveillance. The Men in Black, from what I�ve heard, arrive in perfect condition vintage cars. Black Lincolns I think are said to be their preferred vehicle.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
when i was about 18 i was given a rather obscure ufo and related para finalia (spelling?) book ,its long since been lost but i remember a section that focused on the MIB's in the uk and it said that they were seen to dress in long black cromby overcoats and drive black jaguars,several peope in the uk in the 70's were supposed to have been visited and gently been intimidated to not speak about what they had seen.
The descriptions were all the same, saying that the MIB's seemed human in appearence but robotic in their actions,with pasty skin and sunken eyes.

sorry no photos,

regards.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
sorry no photo's here either, but a friend of my sister's had an encounter with a man in black. I know my sisters friend , and she's not the sort to imagine this sort of thing , or tell this story as a prank.
There's an account of her experience here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't think there are any photos of MIBs -but you can find a lot informations here

Appearance

Often described as having olive complexions with Asian or Gypsy- like features. Eyes are often described as strange, sometimes glowing.

Clothing

New black suits, black hats and sun glasses. Clothing is sometimes described as being made from a strange material.

Speech

MIBs tend to speak in a monotonous, mechanical tone, often with a strange accent. Witnesses have reported that their sentence construction and choice of words was peculiar.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here is a somewhat famous painting of an alleged 'Man in Black'

# Made famous by the X-Files
# UFO witness often report being visited by men in ill fitting black business suits and odd olive complexions
# Often MIBs have give plain names like "John Smith" or "Jack Brown"
# MIBs will often use vague, threatening language to prevent witnesses telling of their encounters
# No offical connection to the government or aliens
# MIBs have various idiosyncracies

* drinking Jello
* Talking for an hour, then leave saying "power ... low"
* Talking everything *but* UFOs

# MIB witnesses sometimes report feeling "strangely" afterwards; "pink eye" common (also with UFO sightings)
# More information in The Mothman Prophecies
taskboy.com/.../slide_03.html

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Its intresting that many MIB storys involve men who appear to be dressed for the wrong time period, i.e 30's and 40's style garb. Anyonehave any thoughts why this should be so? And why black at all, surely they would wish to "fit/blendin" with the populace" modern suits and cars? why not casual clothes? theorys?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Stuff threats I'll lay into them with various punches and kicks then take some photos and post 'em here. How does that sound? Threaten me my ass....

- Nazgarn

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Vannaver Bush
No relation to the President, I think.

His inventions

He was appointed by Eisenhower as leader of the Majestic 12.

Supposedly he was the one to transfer Roswell items to Wright Patterson's Hanger 18.
MJ12

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Tesla]

top topics

join