It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot we be the greys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why is it not that the Greys are just us eons into the future coming back to study out of simple curiosity or reason to fix some issue in their time?
Could they not be Martyrs going back to instill a substance into the human race that will be passed down in successive generations that will cure some un-curable disease or ailment in the future that is too hard-coded into the structure in the more evolved humans to fix?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
why is it that they are?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They are so evolved (adapted) they cannot adapt to earth changes anymore so they come to anal probe their primitive ancestors looking to enhance their DNA pool, sounds more plausible than aliens coming from billions of ligh years away to ummm just anal probe us for fun.

Also they heard of burgers and while they are in the past they try to take a cow or 2 to try it.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Indigent because: I want a burger too

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Thank you Indigent for editing the offensive material from your post, I'm sure you didn't mean all that you said about anal probing.

That could very well be a possibility, one of the Bentwaters/Rendelsham forest eyewitnesses said the same thing after he touched the craft.
I recently watched a documentary about transhumanism and humans had started to truly resemble greys and lack individuality.
It is the mixture of different DNA that boosts strength in autoimmune function and a lack of diversity combined with technological advancement, would produce a weak, frail, sick human that might very well need to seek it's own ancestors to restore it's gene pool.

edit on 5-1-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Get offended elsewhere and grow a ticker skin

If you don't get what I say: it makes more sence for they to be from here than from somewhere else
edit on 5-1-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2015 by Indigent because: Very late

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Increased scrutiny in the UFO/Aliens Forum

Thanks for your edits.

As space distortion used in a FTL drive/engine would also cause time distortion both scenarios are equally valid. Also since you brought up anal probing, a "core" or "rectum" sample turns out to be an excellent diagnostic tool for all animals.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Where is your mod tag?

Looking to pick a fight? Report post and deal wit it.

They may just need the fesses Fecal bacteriotherapy

But hey thanks for mocking my point of view and deemed worthy of 4chan very mature of you

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No the Grays were present at an innergalitic federation conference where Humans an the posssabilty of us being granted membership was discussed.

The Greys take every thing at face value.
Or in our case bum value.
They have no concept of humour or deceit .lieing ect.

When the intergalactic species denied us entry the main reason given was our youth as a developing civilisation.
And how Anal Retentive we tended to be.

This puzzled the Greys.
So they embarked on a mission to discover what it was we kept up there.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Funny you say that AFTER you edit down your posts. Please stay on topic, quit trying to derail this thread.

A future "us" would also explain not only why we would be seeking human genetic material, but also the "how", in that our DNA is already compatible (you can't breed a fish with an insect).

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyliquidx
But wouldn't the fact that they have been detected by early humans (us) alter the timeline creating an alternate reality for them to return to. I suppose they could be meant to never return, but then who is to say that the problems that they came back to fix would still exist?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

Well, simply put, no, because it didn't. We are aware of early "visitations" but as a society we just shrug them off and it makes no impact on our daily lives.

If you went back in time tomorrow and became one of those early sightings yourself, it would not change what you thought yesterday.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What if we evolved into those nordic type dudes, and they came back to fix a genetic problem in the future, using chemtrails and monsanto beans, but it backfired along the way, and now they are coming back all deformed with no mouths and big eyes, and large wobbly heads and a huge deviant fetish and that is why they are probing us?

holy crap, now I'm scared.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I've always wondered about this. ...

I can't say I necessarily buy into the whole "grays" thing but, if I did, the OPs theory seems as likely as any other guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I dont remember ever seeing a "Grey" alien except on tv and the internet.
It's very possible they exist and the stories about them are true, some of them anyway.. the alien videos on the internet talk about different kinds of Greys, "grey lookalikes" , robotic greys, tall and short greys.
maybe they live on another planet or in another sun/star system

IF they are here, they're not telling us about themselves, maybe masters of disguise

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyliquidx
Why is it not that the Greys are just us eons into the future coming back to study out of simple curiosity or reason to fix some issue in their time?

Could they not be Martyrs going back to instill a substance into the human race that will be passed down in successive generations that will cure some un-curable disease or ailment in the future that is too hard-coded into the structure in the more evolved humans to fix?

They are the ROBOTS, They are not human. No human DNA found. Just a bunch of sophisticated machine parts and fluids to make em run. Thats why we thought they communicated telepathy , it's not. A form of transmission communications not known to planet earth yet. This is part of their technology and this transmission can be heard by humans when they want them too.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyliquidx

I don't think they are us at all. Not to say it's not possible.

I think if they are messing with genetics, it's to make other versions of us, not to change their own future.. You are what you are, but your spirit may be able to lock into Similar enough DNA bodies.. I think we were altered from DNA that was here.

You guys talk about time travel, but obviously there are much more interesting times to time travel to, but there really isn't a way to change a particular timeline that you are already on. Or to put it another way. You don't honestly think that if they are time traveling backward that the other greys are sitting there in a chair and then all the sudden they transform into a monkey man or something do you?? Time is not magic..

I think they are "the ant people."

We are not related.

Id relate them more to demons than humans. I notice so many of the reports of the greys seem to mirror my out of body experiences, even many talking about the loud bang that can happen at the moment of separation.

edit on 5-1-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If you went back in time tomorrow and became one of those early sightings yourself, it would not change what you thought yesterday.

Well what if I went back in time tomorrow and killed some cattle that would have died under an entirely different circumstance and surgically removed parts of its body. The owner of that cattle then finds the corpse of the animal and runs to get help. That farmer is then accused of witchcraft and hanged...

My point is that even the smallest happenings cause a ripple affect. Like Roswell for instance all of the people involved in that investigation would have had an entirely different view of life had that not happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal

Well what if I went back in time tomorrow and killed some cattle that would have died under an entirely different circumstance and surgically removed parts of its body. The owner of that cattle then finds the corpse of the animal and runs to get help. That farmer is then accused of witchcraft and hanged...

Are you saying you can change the memory of me who already remembered the cattle dying the other way before you left from our time??

You can't change the future by going back in time..

What ever happened happened. But if it is possible for you to go back in time you could make other time lines.. That wouldn't affect me on my line though.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal

My point is that even the smallest happenings cause a ripple affect. Like Roswell for instance all of the people involved in that investigation would have had an entirely different view of life had that not happened.

You, I think, are mixing up the butterfly effect (as in the movie) with how a time paradox works. you either have one or the other in a time paradox, you either have one memory, or the other, depending on if you travel back in time and affect things.

It's why there is the grandfather scenario. you travel back in time, kill your grandfather, and you cease to exist, hence you didn't travel back in time and kill your grandfather, so then now again you exist, to travel back in time and ... etc.

To counter this we have the multiple dimension theory, where as soon as you change one thing, you create a completely new reality based on those events.

you brain never gets both memories, it makes decent hollywood movies - even with ashton kutcher - but the theory behind it is not stable.

if you change the past, you create an offshoot of that past which enables a completely valid future based on it. but as you had yourself come from a different future, yours remains intact.

edit on 5-1-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
I dont remember ever seeing a "Grey" alien except on tv and the internet.

It's very possible they exist and the stories about them are true, some of them anyway.. the alien videos on the internet talk about different kinds of Greys, "grey lookalikes" , robotic greys, tall and short greys.

maybe they live on another planet or in another sun/star system

IF they are here, they're not telling us about themselves, maybe masters of disguise

All grey's are robotic forms. They manufacture one another occasionally when they need to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join